Rebecca Lamb #38 If you copy my workout you must be crazy, I’ll remain a size 10 because I’m so lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was in bed ill the other afternoon which she said wasn’t like her with the look at her belly in that dress she looks at least 3/4months pregnant either that or too much sugar i don’t know anyone who works out everyday and then stuffs there face with junk. Or she’s just making tattle speculate as to wether she’s pregnant or not but if she’s not I would deff not be wearing a dress like that 😩🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
Still no reference to VE Day! 🙄 Glad all those men, women and children lost their lives so the likes of her could do another stupid TIk Tok! She could have done a lovely homeschool project about the ending of WW2. I don’t often post much on here but this has really got my goat!

Reactions: 16
I find it extremely offensive that as an ‘influencer’ with a following she says how much she is liking lockdown and how relaxed life is but makes no reference to the keyworkers and especially the NHS staff who are out there facing this virus head on 🤬!! She is so self obsessed and should honestly be ashamed at the way she carries herself!!

Reactions: 28
She was in bed ill the other afternoon which she said wasn’t like her with the look at her belly in that dress she looks at least 3/4months pregnant either that or too much sugar i don’t know anyone who works out everyday and then stuffs there face with junk. Or she’s just making tattle speculate as to wether she’s pregnant or not but if she’s not I would deff not be wearing a dress like that 😩🤦‍♀️😂
Do you not think she would of announced by now? She announced so early with both boys, why keep this one on the down low? 🤔🤭
I think she just wants attention

Reactions: 12
I find it extremely offensive that as an ‘influencer’ with a following she says how much she is liking lockdown and how relaxed life is but makes no reference to the keyworkers and especially the NHS staff who are out there facing this virus head on 🤬!! She is so self obsessed and should honestly be ashamed at the way she carries herself!!
I agree. Especially after she said her dad & stepmum work for the NHS. She’s so detached from reality it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Worked her butt off for the last 5 years?!?!...Showed her butt off for the last 5 years more like! Never done a proper days work in her life 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Worked her butt off for 5years ??? She’s never worked anything off for more than 5mins even her tit work outs 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I dont think shes pregnant... she announces both alfies and woody's pregnancy well before the 12 week mark

Reactions: 6
Does she not feel like an idiot dressed up in that dress in the middle of the dales 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely!! I wish I could say the same - relaxed is definitely not how I'd describe it. She hasn't got a clue. I can't imagine what it takes to be quite that ignorant?!

Reactions: 6
She literally has no idea at all about the real world at all. Happy bank holiday weekend. Happy Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday etc. I’m so happy, I wish life could be like this forever blah blah blah. Is she really that thick?

Reactions: 18
I agree. Especially after she said her dad & stepmum work for the NHS. She’s so detached from reality it’s ridiculous.
The #influenceforgood hashtag she likes to throw around isn't actually for any good like recognising the NHS and commemorating VE Day really is it? It's just so she can post 'inspirational' quotes like "girls support girls" 🙄 and piggyback off Caroline flacks death as an opportunity to try and stop nasty tattle trolls criticising her in a private forum! 😳 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
96D53C72-09ED-470E-AFA5-95898C017F1E.jpeg
Hmmm been photoshopping them tree trunks (Her legs not the foliage behind 🙊) again I see....rather a sharp angle just below the thigh 😏

• Haha
Aff links piss me right off, how many do you need! and for tit you don't even own but you've seen similar so you can throw a bleeping aff link at people 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand how someone can go through life putting on such a fake act. She lies, photoshops, copies everyone, nothing is real, and she’s to thick to realise how obvious it is. The majority of her content is all about her eye bleeping herself and posing. All her clothes hauls are for her, she never seems to dress the boys nicely or spend any money on them. They sleep on the bloody floor and they’ve had the same bedding on for as long as I can remember. Anything she shows us for them has been gifted. I just can’t see how anyone out there can relate to that sort of selfishness. I would be totally embarrassed if people were talking about my kids not having the basics while I sat buying myself cheap tat and stupid pictures for my “office”. She never mentions real life issues, all she cares about is her. I know I say this often but I really really despise the girl, and anyone out there licking her ass for a reaction from her really needs to give their head a wobble. She is NOT someone to aspire to whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.