Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ldmgk124

I thought this was a Rebecca lamb thread not a ‘I’m from _____ who else?’ thread?!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why why why WHY does she share every single person who mentions her, in her story? I don’t give a f**k that Shirley from Glasgow made your banana bread three days on the trot... I literally don’t know any other ‘influencer’ who does this... it’s either lazy content or she’s trying to show how great she is by getting all these mentions... feel like tagging her in a picture of my sofa and asking her does she want half to see if I make it onto the coveted highlight!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

francisjmeader

We’ve got some peppers here. A yellow one, a red one and an orange one.

I’m so glad Alfie’s home schooling is paying off, she can now identify colours ⭐

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Each_peach

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I know I'm going to hell, but Alfies face just pisses me off.
He's got such a smug, spoilt, brat face.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
IF YOUR KIDS WILL ONLY EAT CARROTS THEN YOU NEED TO BUY A FUCK TONNE OF CARROTS.

Put them with every meal Rebecca, before they die of scurvy. For fucks sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

yellowmellow

VIP Member
What a riveting eBay haul! ‘I love the resistance bands because you can do so much with them like sit ups maybe I don’t know I’ll have to have a look up’ !🙈 and the octopus, maybe it’s just me but my daughter is 2 the last thing I would buy her is a stuffed teddy unless it is actually something she wants like mini mouse/frozen etc... what are the boys going to do with that octopus teddy......
It’s like they arent her children. It’s like she’s an estranged auntie that hasn’t got a clue what the kids are into so just buys them any old random stuff so she can say she got them something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Bec3007

VIP Member
9 weeks I’ve not seen my family for. 9 weeks I’ve not seen my terminally ill grandmother. 9 weeks I’ve had a 2 year old cooped up in a flat and no garden to play in. My birthday and my grans in July and I very much doubt we will see one another. It is probably her last birthday with us and she will spend it alone.

Im sorry to put my personal life on here but that’s the reality of this all. I’m not happy, my heart is breaking more and more. I don’t care about the materialistic things, I don’t care about a holiday, I just want to care for my gran, I want to hug her and tell her I’m there for her, I want to make her lunch on a Monday. I don’t want to listen to her crying her eyes out down the phone because she misses me.

Unlike you Rebecca I love what family I do have.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mum24

Chatty Member
I hate how she's basically advising her followers to just not worry 'because we're not teachers'
But we are their teachers, we teach them manners, respect, how to eat, how to be safe, how to get dressed and now our job is to at least keep our children on track to where they were before this happened so we need to at least try.

I don't understand why she is just writing random things down.
She's seen on here how we've commented on how the work is way under his age group so she's tried to show off by giving him times tables, which he clearly can't do (which is perfectly fine for a 6 year old!!!)

IMAGINE using your child like this to show off and filming him doing work instead of actually giving him the help he needs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Alfie knew what to do in that challenge. That wasn't a genuine reaction, a child trying to resist but sneakily eating it anyway. The whole thing looked staged. She didn't leave the room for long and was probably watching.

She didn't even explain the challenge properly. It's a psychological experiment. You're supposed to tell the child that if they don't eat *insert treat here* now, they'll be rewarded with twice as much in five minutes. She just told them not to start until she'd had a piss.

It's all so half arsed. I'm almost angry with myself for not becoming a vlogger. It looks fucking easy. If you're willing to flash your fanny crack to get your views up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

francisjmeader

39min ago: she’s going for a run
28 min ago: repost
13min ago: repost
8min ago: skipping after her run

where did she fit the time in for a run?😂😂

• Haha

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
My son turned 8 yesterday..... I wasn’t at home to celebrate with him as I moved out 4 weeks ago to keep him and his brothers safe as I work in a COVID ward ...... Rebecca you don’t have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sad
  • Wow

Cooper123

VIP Member
She only wants the bloody chickens so she can whack on her welly’s and stand posing in her field with one under her arm. All for show. She hasn’t got a clue about chickens, she doesn’t even have a clue about kids! She’s just a dick, there really is no other way to explain her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Cooper123

VIP Member
That IGTV of the boys, not surprised that Alfie is the one to eat the treat first. Everything about him screams I’m spoilt and I can do whatever i want! Woody shouting at him “you did Alfie” made my fucking day 😂😂😂 I love little woody he’s absolutely amazing! I hope he grows up and tells the rest of them what’s what 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

KMDX

Worked her butt off for the last 5 years?!?!...Showed her butt off for the last 5 years more like! Never done a proper days work in her life 😠

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Eyup89

Rebecca, I think I speak for everyone when I say.....
There is nothing fucking 'super' about Coronavirus.
Do us all a favour and keep burying your head in the sand because you just sound like a fucking child trying to explain the situation.

G R O W. T H E . F U C K. U P!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Clarity456

VIP Member
OK, just read the post she says "can't wait for this to be over and I can start organising my wedding properly"?!?!

I've personally never been engaged or organised a wedding but it's 3 months before... Shouldn't everything be organised with only small things and loose ends left to tie up?

Reactions: 34