Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Well hello everyone!! Newbie here..... today I was blocked by Rebecca and at first I was completely stumped as to why!?! She said on her post that her holiday was much needed to recharge her batteries after a difficult few months ..... I commented something along the lines of ‘I wish @JamesVillas could gift all Mums a holiday to recharge our batteries, you are very lucky. Mind you home is just as good.... apart from the weather!! I would say exactly this, face to face with her or anyone that I knew who was going/had been on a freebie holiday.

I have never been on this site but I thought it was time I had a look ...... I am shocked to my core. Obviously I haven’t read everything but she is quite a piece of work. Blocking people for such an honest comment is just a snippet of a very messed up young woman. I honestly love Instagram and all the variety it has to offer ..... this women does not have a place on there!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 60

liarliarliar

If anyone has a problem with that, they should probably be single 🤦‍♀️
Not really.. if my husband was following loads of skinny instagram models with big arses and liking their pics then it'd make me feel pretty shitty because when he seems my flat arse and mum tum I'd be thinking damn I wonder if he wishes I looked like that. It;s called respect

On the flip I wouldn't be liking male model photos with their arse out / big cock on show because it would probably make my husband feel a bit shit. Look at them in your own 'you' time / in private 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57

francisjmeader

‘Backpacks with their name on can be helpful because if they do get lost somebody can say Hi you’re called Woody I’m going to help you’

No, that’s seriously what she just said

😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What would you class as a chav? I don’t find them chavvy so just a genuine query

No class.
She will have her tits hanging out and her arse out, he will be there with his top off, greasing himself up with oil. Feeding the kids burgers & chips every day. Trying to find somewhere to have a fry up.

They are the kind of people who will complain that no one speaks any English when they go abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

LSAMJF

They must have some decent money put away to get that car unless he’s borrowing it.
Either way let’s just face reality a minute........

They bought paint and painted their kitchen cupboards on a budget.They bought paint and painted their bathroom, adding LITTLE accessories from the pound shop on a budget.They didn’t buy their kids slats for their twigs of a “bed” and put mattress on the fucking floor,on a budget.They took their decent Tiguan family car back in exchange for a budget car ELLEH bought with her money due to ..budget.Budget birthday cake,budget kids clothes,budget food shop etc etc.

There’s no way that’s Steve’s new car and if it is I’m disgusted.There is still hope in me that Steve wouldn’t allow his kids to be sleeping on a floor and living in a house that clearly needs more than a lick of paint whilst he still lives out his childhood fantasies by zooming round Yorkshire in what can only be described as a fucking Tupperware for a car.
In the words of Mr Victor Meldrew
I don’t believe it!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
A face full of filler and a new car! Priorities????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Maria87

I USE to like Rebecca, then the stupid girl banged on about being TROLLED big ol post about it and her fake crying, attention seeking at its finest! 👏🏼 I heard about Tattle from other dickhead vloggers crying about being bullied because someone called them out on their shady behaviour. Since being on tattle I have come to really see Rebecca for the selfish cow she is. Rebecca we know you read on here it’s so obvious so who is the loser really? 🙄 you air your life in detail sometimes, too much really, you cannot be naive enough to think you won’t receive criticism & opinions that differ from yours , but you call it bullying and trolling babe, go you!! What you can’t stand is people pointing out what you do wrong, and call you up on it. You come across VERY selfish and you seem to favour Alfie to Woody. It actually disgusts me as a mother to two little boys how you can do obviously favour your eldest child. Why didn’t you take woody out for this birthday feeding the ducks is the crappest attempt just because golden child was in school, you still could have done something special with him, and when Alfie was home, go somewhere nice for dinner, instead you made woody wait to open his presents til Alfie got home, can you see how utterly unfair and cruel that was. Why couldn’t he have opened them before Alfie went to school? Did you enjoy getting your nails done on your sons 2nd birthday? You SELFISH immature person. You’re lazy through and through. You don’t have a proper job but call it what you will, it’s not work Rebecca. You have it easy you really do. You ignore Woody and are failing to respond to the fact your child cannot speak at 2 years old it’s not normal. Soon enough you’ll be palming him off to pre school, so they can teach him to talk because you’re making a absolute mess of encouraging that dear little boy. Even alfie’s Speech was poor. You do zero educational things with woody to help bring him on. Grow up Rebecca, stop thinking about yourself and take a hard look at yourself in the mirror and change your ways!! Like I say I use to like you and it won’t be long before others see you for what you’re. We hear you were the bully at school! How ironic you throw that word around like confetti but you are the true bully & liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Bec3007

VIP Member
While I’m ranting Bev hun, if you were any sort of decent mum you’d have told your perfect daughter to have a bit more respect for herself instead of shagging someone else’s man😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Ch98

She’s scared to watch the Jesy Nelson documentary because of how hard it’ll be to watch. As if she can relate to anything Jesy has been through. It’s ridiculous, people call Rebecca out on her shady behavior, people aren’t sending her death threats or saying nasty things like they have to Jesy. Give me strength she should be scared to watch it because it’ll show her that she’s never experienced true trolling and uses that word for engagement. Never mind the real people who have genuinely suffered from online trolls, she honestly makes a mockery of the word and is the reason why people who genuinely suffer bullying online find it so hard to get it taken seriously. Just FYI people sending you death threats is completely different to people saying you should buy your children slats for their beds or not favour one of your children

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

sickofthis

She just blocked someone for asking why she travels for work but not woodys birthday. So immature honestly

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Steve is just such a try hard to be a ‘lad’, except his face literally resembles Squidwud and he talks like he skipped his GCSE’s. It’s actually embarrassing to me and he reminds me of the creepy guy you’d be trying to escape all night in a club.

Funny how Steve can only ever comment that she a ‘milf, fit, sexy’ ect. No wonder she is imagine obsessed. Never anything about who she is as a person. I guess that’s their problem, they come across so shallow and fake, nothing interesting or any depth to them.
To be honest he can’t exactly say ‘she’s so smart’ can he. Hahahah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sticky One

VIP Member
Thay are doing a food shop I hope she's remembered to pack the slow cooker for her famous chicken currah! 🐔
They are 100% buying frozen pizzas, incase they can’t be bothered to cook one night, or for a little treat one night

• Haha
Reactions: 38