Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus lord help me! Please tell me they haven’t only booked 2 seats for their journey? I’m not sure how plane travel works but when we go away in a couple of weeks our 2 year old has his own seat

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus lord help me! Please tell me they haven’t only booked 2 seats for their journey? I’m not sure how plane travel works but when we go away in a couple of weeks our 2 year old has his own seat
I'm assuming this is just for the photo op! most airlines children over the age of 2 require their own seat for safety reasons.

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming this is just for the photo op! most airlines children over the age of 2 require their own seat for safety reasons.
Thank goodness for that then! Hopefully those boys have a nice time and their parents actually make an effort with them this holiday

Okay so, I don’t have children but, I have a niece and nephew...
where is her bag that will have all the boys things in for when the “go out on an evening”?? Does expect them to carry it all around in the personalised back packs ever night?? What do they do if woody does a huge stinking poo while they are out?! Just leave him festering in it? 🤢
Do they not take little colouring books and crayons for them to do while they are waiting for food? I can imagine them shoving an iPad in both boys faces and then two sat their on the phones being the more self absorbed couple ever. 😤
Dancing on the tables will probably be the children's entertainment if her lifestyle at home is anything to go by.

Reactions: 4
She keeps going on about being busy 🤷🏽‍♀️ Busy doing what? Everything she does is half arsed and chucked together. Where are all the clothes from the hauls she has did - looks like she has packed a load of tat for them all. She should invest in some new Birkenstock’s they look bloody awful 🤢
waiting for them to be gifted 🤣

• Haha
I'm sure their relationship is stronger than her having an issue with him liking some random girls photo...
Don't really see the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it depends. For example if you know your other half has low self esteem and is quite insecure, it is a bit of a dick move because then in their head all they will think is ‘why am I not like her?’. I know it sounds stupid but I’ve known people like it and honestly it fries their head 🙁

Reactions: 23
If anyone has a problem with that, they should probably be single 🤦‍♀️
Not really.. if my husband was following loads of skinny instagram models with big arses and liking their pics then it'd make me feel pretty crappy because when he seems my flat arse and mum tum I'd be thinking damn I wonder if he wishes I looked like that. It;s called respect

On the flip I wouldn't be liking male model photos with their arse out / big cock on show because it would probably make my husband feel a bit tit. Look at them in your own 'you' time / in private 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I thought once they reached 2 they had to have their own seats

Reactions: 2
I think it depends. For example if you know your other half has low self esteem and is quite insecure, it is a bit of a dick move because then in their head all they will think is ‘why am I not like her?’. I know it sounds stupid but I’ve known people like it and honestly it fries their head 🙁
Good job our Rebecca is body confident then eh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sure their relationship is stronger than her having an issue with him liking some random girls photo...
Don't really see the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me I think it’s a bit disrespectful, and actually immature but then I cringe when I see people I know liking/commenting on ‘celebrity’ photos on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 31
I thought once they reached 2 they had to have their own seats
They do! Nobody not even Rebecca would be allowed to sit their children on their knee. I thought everyone knew this through pure common sense & safety?!
Comments like this are when this thread gets real cringe 🙈🙈

Reactions: 11
Well we know they don’t like paying out their own pocket 🤷🏼‍♀️

They do! Nobody not even Rebecca would be allowed to sit their children on their knee. I thought everyone knew this through pure common sense & safety?!
She hasent seriously just booked 2 seats. A 5 year old cant sit on lap

Not to be up my own arse or anything but I have a two year old and I do my best to have his outfits looking the best I can! Why why why is woody shoved in dark horrigle clothes that don’t fit?!

Reactions: 7
Not everyone travels regularly enough to know this. We haven’t taken our son on holiday yet so I have no idea how plane travel works with children

Reactions: 8
Not everyone travels regularly enough to know this. We haven’t taken our son on holiday yet so I have no idea how plane travel works with children
Yes but Rebs channel is all about travel she’s very seasoned on travel coz they love travelling and going on hoyiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Soooo Alfeh's got some shorts... 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 pairs of little shorts. And tshirts 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 tshirts. And Woodeh's got 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 pairs of shorts, and 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 tshirts" Jesus wept I had to turn it off I could not take any more even at that early stage! Woodeh is just the cutest though isn't he!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t wait for the airport vlog 🙄 remember the last one. Small clip on way to the airport, then a clip on the plane and they were there! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.