Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not fat shaming at all before anyone says,but her stomach in those stories is a far cry from the bikini shot she posted last week! Holy duck does she think we are all as thick as her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
since having her lips done - what does she look like when using a straw HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 43330
Funny thing is her lips look no different, all the filler is sitting above them which just looks awful. On a serious note, I would go back if I was her and get it dissolved and put in the right place 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Funny thing is her lips look no different, all the filler is sitting above them which just looks awful. On a serious note, I would go back if I was her and get it dissolved and put in the right place 🤷🏻‍♀️
Shall we tell her to speak to Liza Prideaux? She had hers dissolved recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't she just pull her leggings over her tits and call it good?

Everything this morning was a huge fat no. The smoothie, the dumb workouts done the improper way, the bad food choices, the little one still sleeping on the floor and the stupid music choices "who runs the world, girls". Oh do sod off already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Might be totally wrong but what if it's 2SS that's putting pressure on her to lose weight? 😓 he bought her weights, gym leggings and a medicine ball for her birthday and now he's got her working out...wouldn't surprise me if Steve was making comments to her. Which makes me sad for her if he is...
I don't think Steve gives a duck what she looks like, as long as he gets what he's after. He's probably bored of listening to her moaning to him that she's fat & needs to lose some weight. Monday morning usually starts with a smoothie and that's as far as her diet gets. Looking forward to seeing how she gets on this week. 😜

Reactions: 8
Not sure about Steve saying things about her losing weight but I definitely think she claims she’s body positive and happy with herself but really isn’t. The constant fishing for compliments so much about her body, to me that says she needs reassuring constantly that she’s ok. I don’t think she has a bad figure at all. She’s not stick thin, she has curves
I just wish she wouldn’t claim she’s body positive then edit her photos!

If you really went hard at a work out, you wouldn’t continue wearing the same clothes for the rest of the day. Scruffy behaviour🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 20
If you really went hard at a work out, you wouldn’t continue wearing the same clothes for the rest of the day. Scruffy behaviour🤢
There’s nothing clean about them or their house. Her hair is always greasy and her house needs a deep clean 🤢

Reactions: 9
since having her lips done - what does she look like when using a straw HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 43330
I find it interesting that she constantly claims to be 'super busy', but I only really see Steve doing anything in the house and with the boys, last week someone posted that Channel mum deals with all her emails. She can't claim that her time is going into producing vlogs or filming for collabs, because they are always very poor quality and unprofessional. Channel mum obviously don't have a standard for the 'influencers' working under the channel mum brand, if they did, surely she would have been dropped a long time ago. For some reason she likes to portray herself as a young girl, she is a 26 Yr old mum of two, she needs to grow up and be accountable for what she posts and her behaviour, instead of playing the victim card all the time.

Reactions: 15
So two hours after her ‘workout’ she’s still wearing the same clothes 🤢 when I finish a work out straight away I want to get out of them and have a shower which she’s also not done 😬

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
From what I’ve heard yes
They did a couples Q&A, he said she basically stalked him even though he had a girlfriend at the time. I do think this is where a lot of her insecurity comes from, she knows at one time she was the 'side girl', so there must always be that concern when he's on his lads trips or nights out.

Reactions: 19
Keep the fascinating content coming please 🙄
Reading thru the comments on her last post, some arse licker said she had just discovered a forum (prob this one) and that basically everyone was horrible and it needs to be banned. Where does she think she is? In a flippin dictatorship?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well hello everyone!! Newbie here..... today I was blocked by Rebecca and at first I was completely stumped as to why!?! She said on her post that her holiday was much needed to recharge her batteries after a difficult few months ..... I commented something along the lines of ‘I wish @JamesVillas could gift all Mums a holiday to recharge our batteries, you are very lucky. Mind you home is just as good.... apart from the weather!! I would say exactly this, face to face with her or anyone that I knew who was going/had been on a freebie holiday.

I have never been on this site but I thought it was time I had a look ...... I am shocked to my core. Obviously I haven’t read everything but she is quite a piece of work. Blocking people for such an honest comment is just a snippet of a very messed up young woman. I honestly love Instagram and all the variety it has to offer ..... this women does not have a place on there!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 60
They did a couples Q&A, he said she basically stalked him even though he had a girlfriend at the time. I do think this is where a lot of her insecurity comes from, she knows at one time she was the 'side girl', so there must always be that concern when he's on his lads trips or nights out.
Karma for stealing someone else's man. I really want to say I hope he does the same to her but again I hope not for the sake of the boys.

Well hello everyone!! Newbie here..... today I was blocked by Rebecca and at first I was completely stumped as to why!?! She said on her post that her holiday was much needed to recharge her batteries after a difficult few months ..... I commented something along the lines of ‘I wish @JamesVillas could gift all Mums a holiday to recharge our batteries, you are very lucky. Mind you home is just as good.... apart from the weather!! I would say exactly this, face to face with her or anyone that I knew who was going/had been on a freebie holiday.

I have never been on this site but I thought it was time I had a look ...... I am shocked to my core. Obviously I haven’t read everything but she is quite a piece of work. Blocking people for such an honest comment is just a snippet of a very messed up young woman. I honestly love Instagram and all the variety it has to offer ..... this women does not have a place on there!!!!!
Oh you awful troll 😉 that’s a perfectly normal comment which she has taken wrong, no such thing as free speech on her page xx

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.