Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest when they are doing the workout, what is poor woody doing? Maybe she should think about sending him to nursery a couple of days so he gets to have some fun!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
WTF are those squats. If your going to do them at least get them right. Anything to parade around in a bra

Reactions: 12
Can’t cope with her crappy workout video.. “ok Steve you stand there whilst I pull my leggings up as high as they go and lift so little weights” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
To be fair I also would have no idea how. Any tips??
If looking to loose weight & tone up she needs to cut out all the crap - alcohol, bad fats, stodge (Yorkshire puddings/bread/crisps/sweets etc)

3 meals a day. Protein & healthy fats (avocado/nuts/seeds/oily fish etc) lots of green veg etc (thousands of resources online for meal ideas)

She would also need to work out 3/4 times a week. Mixing light cardio with weights or resistance training. Again lots of good guides online or she could speak to a PT.

She’s got no excuse- she can go work out anytime she wants as she has Steve at home to look after the kids so there’s no issue with childcare. She drives so she could get to a gym easily. She could also go out everyday for a long, brisk walk or run. Set up an obstacle course/do HIIT workouts etc

🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
The leggings seem so high up 🥴

Also I can’t say I’ve ever worked out in my kitchen before. Why not go outside or at least to another room in the house

Reactions: 15
I'm embarrassed for her with that video (coming from someone who trains 4/5 times per week in a gym with weights) everyone starts (or re starts in her case) somewhere but that was just embarrassing to watch

If looking to loose weight & tone up she needs to cut out all the crap - alcohol, bad fats, stodge (Yorkshire puddings/bread/crisps/sweets etc)

3 meals a day. Protein & healthy fats (avocado/nuts/seeds/oily fish etc) lots of green veg etc (thousands of resources online for meal ideas)

She would also need to work out 3/4 times a week. Mixing light cardio with weights or resistance training. Again lots of good guides online or she could speak to a PT.

She’s got no excuse- she can go work out anytime she wants as she has Steve at home to look after the kids so there’s no issue with childcare. She drives so she could get to a gym easily. She could also go out everyday for a long, brisk walk or run. Set up an obstacle course/do HIIT workouts etc

🤷🏼‍♀️
The Body Coach aka Joe Wicks has some great workouts and quick and easy recipes on his channel. Ultimately though to have weight loss you have to have a calorie deficit. The kinds of food we eat play a massive part but if there is more going in than you are using up you will not lose weight. Rebecca hasn’t got a clue

Reactions: 7
Just seen this on Jake Quickenden's new home page. Saying the bed hasn't arrived for the little boy and he was saying they weren't cruel enough to make him sleep on a mattress on the floor forever it's just until his new bed arrives in a few days 😂😂 still can't believe the boys beds don't have slats 🙈
Screenshot_20190923-100644_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
The leggings seem so high up 🥴

Also I can’t say I’ve ever worked out in my kitchen before. Why not go outside or at least to another room in the house
Woo she heard you. She needs to a shout out for this sort of stuff 😂 if it wasn’t for here she wouldn’t have a clue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s can’t even do a bicep curl correctly!!! You don’t swing the elbow - the elbow should not move!!!! Elleh you need to do them slow and controlled. bleeping idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really thought I was seeing potential on her content improving and thought she might come back from her holiday ready to sort herself out. Then she goes and says she need to work out to look good in Marbs after countless posts embracing her rolls wtf ?!? And leaving Woody to do what whilst her and Steve workout ?!? Hope she asked for them presents he got her coz I’d be fuming with my husband if that’s what he got me 😂😂

• Haha
For the love of god someone please #gift her some purple shampoo!!!!! Cannot cope with that hair man.

As much as I think she’s a wanker she does look gorgeous with dark hair. Maybe not as much now she’s ruined her face but the dark hair was so lovely.

Reactions: 14
I need to work out, I need to be pushed. I need to look good for the wedding and Marbs.

But surely with all that body confidence you have Rebecca, you’d already think you look good regardless of what the scales say? 🐸
I thought exactly this! She’s totally contradicting herself. She preaches about being comfortable whatever size blah blah yet she makes comments about how she needs to loose weight and look good and work out etc before she does anything.

Reactions: 7
I thought exactly this! She’s totally contradicting herself. She preaches about being comfortable whatever size blah blah yet she makes comments about how she needs to loose weight and look good and work out etc before she does anything.
Might be totally wrong but what if it's 2SS that's putting pressure on her to lose weight? 😓 he bought her weights, gym leggings and a medicine ball for her birthday and now he's got her working out...wouldn't surprise me if Steve was making comments to her. Which makes me sad for her if he is...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.