Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
This thread is about #ads, loyalty (or not) to brands and exploitation of children. It is your choice not to have anyone else look after your child. She is entitled to a break. I am not defending her; but come on. Horses for courses.
This thread is about Rebecca lamb and anything she posts....its about someone who constantly says how busy she is, is on her 2nd holiday of the year and whose partner is home 24/7...but yes she needs a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
So sick of these so called influencers and their lame excuses. No video this week because she has been so busy with Woody's birthday and stuff. Come off it love, this is your job, instead of taking at least an hour and a half for your lashes, another hour for nails and lips and a new jumper, you could have put out a couple videos for your viewers.

Can you imagine putting out no work for a week and when your boss asks you what is going on you tell him you've just not had the time, what with your son's birthday and the lip shots.

They are so relatable aren't they?
It's been both my childrens' birthdays recently - I work 5 days a week. Both times I worked as normal up to their birthday whilst still able to organise presents and treats (non gifted :rolleyes:) , and also baked cakes from scratch. Then on their birthdays, I finished early and they had friends round for a little party in the afternoon. The next day I went to work as normal and stayed later to make up the time from the previous day. Now I didn't think any of this was particularly extraordinary but after the song and dance Reb has made about not being able to do her job properly due to Woodeh's birthday, and don't forget the school holidays :sleep:, I think I should probably ask my boss for some kind of bonus for being able to manage my time and my life so efficiently???

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Truthspeaker

HOW DOES SHE NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HER VILLA SLEEPS. Do your freaking research before answering questions Rebeggar FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

francisjmeader

Watch this space:

‘Av been vereh kindleh sent a bebeh gort. The bebeh gort is gunnah sleep in the gahden cos bebeh gorts like tuh eat grass and there’s lots of grass in the gahden fuh the bebeh gorts to eat. Woodeh loves watchin the gort eatin the grass in the gahden. I luhv livin in the dayells and the bebeh gorts in ma gahden’

• Haha
  • Heart

Insiderchat

Debated for a long time before making this account but can confirm she doesn’t even have her own emails to look through. Channel mum deal with ALL her brand dealings so she is absolutely talking out of her arsehole when she says she’s sorting her emails.

• Wow
  • Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
These irritate me more than anything, I don't get the re posting, it's beyond pathetic, no one else needs to see saddos telling you happy birthday to feed your ego!
Why do it? I don't take my birthday cards into work to show people and it amounts to the same thing. Perhaps I shouldn't start a new trend?!

• Haha

francisjmeader

Honestly if my husband described me as a ‘mum I’d like to fuck’ constantly on social media I’d certainly be a mum he would never fuck again.

She’s somebody’s daughter, have some respect for God’s sake. How does he look her mum and dad in the eye over dinner?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Diaryana

hi Rebecca!

Thanks for talking about the website you and Steve where setting you ages ago in your video - it’s nice to know you answered my question on here a few days ago!

“This is from a website me and Steve where going to set up... but we still might do”

OH REALLY? Did you design the Jumpsuit? Do you hand stitch it? Did Steve make it up on t’moor? Do you have a distribution centre? Little people making it for you??

Oh no. Sorry. You bulk bought off ebay/wish/shein/Ali express and was going to sell it for a marked up price.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

francisjmeader

I need to work out, I need to be pushed. I need to look good for the wedding and Marbs.

But surely with all that body confidence you have Rebecca, you’d already think you look good regardless of what the scales say? 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 35

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Yea she said ‘oh someones got beeeeef’ then explained that he went to feel the ducks and had a mcdonalds for his lunch and a party on the weekend. She then pulled that face then said ‘ wait wheres the block button’ and they both laughed then shes said ‘ oh there is is byeeeeee’

She comes across so cocky and arrogant in front of Steve. Like a teenager trying to impress her first boyfriend. 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 35

Cooper123

VIP Member
Rebecca’s problem is she hasn’t a clue what she believes. She will jump on any bandwagon if it means she’ll get likes. Yes she’s pretty, and decent figure, but as for her attitude? Well that just stinks. She talks complete and utter bullshit and in my opinion she is wayyyyyyy too big for her boots. And this gifted villa has given her a new level of cockiness. She’s just not a likeable girl at all, everything is for likes and attention. She’s a dickhead

Reactions: 34

francisjmeader

‘What does Steve do for a job now?’
‘Lots of stuff, the Moors and stuff, helps me with stuff and stuff, and cars and stuff’

🤨 All the ‘stuff’ makes it seem like he just doesn’t have a job at all. He’s unemployed, just say that. Universal Credit is his income.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Am I the only person who really doesn’t think she’s particularly pretty?

I don’t think she’s ugly but I genuinely don’t think much of her. She’s got a baby face and looks like many a 17 year old lass out in Wetherspoons on a Friday night. Her body is that of a woman in her mid 20s who’s had a couple of kids and who doesn’t do any exercise - nothing special. Her taste in clothes is appalling, she’s like a throw back to 2002 she looks cheap & tacky and a bit sleazy with constantly having her boobs or bum hanging out.

The fillers and lips etc look awful and do nothing for her at all.

Reactions: 33

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I just wanted to summarise a couple of things:

• grabecca works with pretty much every brand who contacts her. This was evident when she was promoting vegan chocolates, but then in the next week she was promoting Cadbury’s chocolate for an Easter egg hunt🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ It doesn’t take a genius to work out she’s accepts brand deals only for the money. She is so transparent it’s un real.
• Rebecca does not put the time, nor effort into her brand posts hence the miss spelling, poor grammar or out right lies she writes telling her followers that she loves a product she’s been using for all of a 2 days.
• she blatantly copies other trends/influencers. This wouldn’t be an issue if she owned it herself, put some thought an effort to make it stand out or even look DIFFERENT to other people’s ideas - but she doesn’t. Look at the similarities in decorating the boys room to other influencers, or the similarities to LJC.
• she claims she’s so busy, yet has enough time to get dolled up and pampered. That’s not busy love.
• Two (or now 6) sausage Steve has ruined her channel. He buts in, try’s to be funny, takes over. Literally she needs a mute button on him🤢

Lastly - Rebecca we are not trolls. Having an opposing opinion on your stupid perfect small existence of a life is not being an awful person. Grow the fuck up😫 LEARN from your mistakes. EDUCATE yourself and your children BE the best influencer you can be and QUIT the bullshit😂

Reactions: 32

Rocky7

So last night she had a ‘bladder infection’ and yet tonight she’s on the booze again 🙈🙄

Because her whole life is a massive contradiction 🙄 water infection but drinking alcohol, dairy intolerant boys but she gives them cows milk, preaches body positivity but gets fillers done and edits photos, prefers a natural face then promotes how much she loves wearing iconic make up, advertises sustainability and being eco friendly whilst Steve is chopping down trees and she is buying everything pre packaged, I could go on alllll day 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
She's just stated on her live the drive is an hour n half. That's a 3 hour round trip, by the time she's done her 'work' whilst she's there, that's a whole school day gone. What was the difference yesterday Rebegga? Weren't getting paid to spend time with your child eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 31