Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging my how sarky and rude she comes across regarding trolls - if she ACTUALLY got disgusting comments I’m sure she’d post them and expose the actual trolls.
Not the people that comment on here, is she saying she’s never read a gossip mag and commented on a celebrity? Made a YouTube video gossiping about love island? You have over 40k followers - just like the real word not everyone is going to agree with what you say and put out there.
Maybe stop making your life out to be so hard and you have so much to do, yes have struggles but your lucky to be in the position you are.

Reactions: 19
She didn't look all that upset by trolls and bullies in one of her vlogs before, where her & Steve were giving it large about what they'd say to a 'trolls' face and how they (trolls) should knock on her door if they dared🤷🏼‍♀️ But now she's broken and disturbed by it, because she's such a fragile flower bless her 🙄

Reactions: 19
Judging my how sarky and rude she comes across regarding trolls - if she ACTUALLY got disgusting comments I’m sure she’d post them and expose the actual trolls.
Not the people that comment on here, is she saying she’s never read a gossip mag and commented on a celebrity? Made a YouTube video gossiping about love island? You have over 40k followers - just like the real word not everyone is going to agree with what you say and put out there.
Maybe stop making your life out to be so hard and you have so much to do, yes have struggles but your lucky to be in the position you are.
Anyone with a different opinion to her is considered to be a troll. I think she's used to getting her own way. What she and her sheep forget, she has chosen to put hers and her family's lives on social media, to earn a living. If she wants to call herself an influencer she has to accept criticism or at least accept that just because someone thinks differently to her, doesn't mean they are a bully or a troll and definitely doesn't mean they are jealous. She represents Channel mum, so she should expect people to comment when she is doing things which aren't in her children's best interests

Reactions: 17
New thread name suggestion

Here’s a troll, there’s a troll, everyone’s a troll, TROLL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
They clearly don’t teach their children manners or respect. That’s been shown with Alfie all over woodys birthday toys as if they’re his and Woody stood up at tables. But hey she’s such a great mum according to her sheep 🙄
Those telling her how wonderful she is, probably parent their own kids in the same lazy way

Just read some of the comments on her latest post....Who on earth are these arse kissing weirdos that think people are envious/jealous of her beautiful life?

Seems she forgot to tag where her carpet is from, everything else is tagged🤣🤣🤣
I think most are her family, it really makes me laugh that they think people are jealous of her, I'm not sure why. They have that house because Steve was able to sell his previous house, he had the good job in his dad's company before he sold it. Very little to do with her accomplishments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Rebecca..

We are not trolls, we do not comment on your Instagram account or any other account for that matter. If you loved yourself so much you wouldn’t edit every single photo. If you felt loved and secure within your relationship you wouldn’t need the constant validation from strangers on the internet. If you had any sort of mental health problem trust me when I say holidays would not be an easy thing and you wouldnt go right into looking for the next one the minute you’re home. You probably don’t have dyslexia, you’re just a bit of a thick twit with no real life experience. You go on about being so proud of yourself but for what?! 90% of the things you have are either from
Steve or it’s been gifted. You can play the big one all you want love but at the end of the day if you didn’t have Steve you wouldn’t have a bought house, you probably wouldn’t have a car but you probably would have at least 5 kids given half the internet has seen you beef kebab. So no I’m not jealous of you, I’m embarrassed for you and actually rather sad that at 26 you still act like a teenager who thinks the world is against them.
If we were sat in a coffee shop talking about someone and they over heard and carried on listening, yes they’d be upset about what they hear, but is there a law to say you cant moan and talk about someone? No! What’s the difference having a moan on here? we are not actively going out our way to say horrible things to her, she chooses to come read it.
If I sent her a dm saying “why are you so ugly?” Then id hold my hands up and say yes I’m a troll!
Saying she’s annoying cause she wants to lock up rabbits as pets and claims she’s a star baker for spreading Betty Crocker on a
Morrison’s sponge cake is not trolling!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I genuinely can’t get my head around the fact she’s giving her just turned 2 year old a lolly? This isn’t about being a ‘perfect parent’ but that’s promoting really dangerous content. I can bet there’s young followers of hers who will now think it’s okay to give young children lollipops and it’s not. I want to say I’m gobsmacked but I’m not. She’s horrific
Just catching up - is it not to prevent his ears from popping by sucking on it?

Just catching up - is it not to prevent his ears from popping by sucking on it?
Maybe so, but they’re not safe for young children, it could easily come off the stick and get lodged in his throat. A drink would do the same job.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it, if she never, ever looks at tattle and doesnt give a flying f*ck what people say about her, then how has it been a tough few months?

She has always maintained that she doesn’t care what’s being said here. Now she’s had a tough few months and Jesy Nelson being bullied hits home?

Which is it?

I need to work out, I need to be pushed. I need to look good for the wedding and Marbs.

But surely with all that body confidence you have Rebecca, you’d already think you look good regardless of what the scales say? 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I need to work out, I need to be pushed. I need to look good for the wedding and Marbs.

But surely with all that body confidence you have Rebecca, you’d already think you look good regardless of what the scales say? 🐸
This what I was thinking. I literally can’t even cope with the bullshit she comes out with all the time. She just contradicts herself all the time!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This what I was thinking. I literally can’t even cope with the bullshit she comes out with all the time. She just contradicts herself all the time!!
Look at the meal plan for this week...

It’s all stodge. If she’s trying to loose weight/tone up she needs to sort her diet out, stop eating all the crap and actually put some effort in. Her smoothie today - protein powder/banana etc is great if your bulking but she’s not.... she hasn’t got a bloody clue what she’s doing. 🙈

since having her lips done - what does she look like when using a straw HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1C961E40-BF34-4A24-B145-63C946E20C9E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

It’s all stodge. If she’s trying to loose weight/tone up she needs to sort her diet out, stop eating all the crap and actually put some effort in. Her smoothie today - protein powder/banana etc is great if your bulking but she’s not.... she hasn’t got a bloody clue what she’s doing. 🙈
She needs to stick to 60g protein per day with vitamins/minerals (vegetables) 😂 and cut down on the sugar (malibu) but all she has eats is meat and bitatoes and bulking shakes so what does she expect 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13

To be fair I also would have no idea how. Any tips??

I wonder how many calories are in that shake, I'm guessing quite a lot. Oats, almond milk, protein powder, banana etc that's a lot, just because they're good foods doesn't mean that's good for weight loss.

I have a protein shake for breakfast every morning but I make mine with water, banana and spinach, no Oats no milk. Plus I go to the gym everyday. Rebs if you want to lose weight not put it on you need to cut those out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.