Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did he sell his old fiat 500 abarth to then buy the exact same one just in red 4 months later??🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ They clearly have money coming from somewhere ....

He had to take it back when he quit his job they made a big thing about her having to go pick him up etc... how he managed to get a little sports car as a company car I don’t know!

I did a quick search on companies house and I can’t see either of them registered to a business but it was only a quick search. So god knows what they do or where they get their money from! Doesn’t look like their joint business venture is happening though.
Why did he leave his high paid job with his dad for nothing else? Seems dodgy did they pay him off because they fell or or something?

Reactions: 1
He had to take it back when he quit his job they made a big thing about her having to go pick him up etc... how he managed to get a little sports car as a company car I don’t know!

I did a quick search on companies house and I can’t see either of them registered to a business but it was only a quick search. So god knows what they do or where they get their money from! Doesn’t look like their joint business venture is happening though.
Why did he leave his high paid job with his dad for nothing else? Seems dodgy did they pay him off because they fell or or something?
You don’t have to be registered with companies house to have a business, it’s only if you are a limited company, you can just be self employed. I have 2 businesses but not registered as limited x

Pretty sure his dad sold the company so he had no choice but to leave

Reactions: 5
Engineer is a term that is bandied about very loosely.

The dude that comes and changes the air fresheners in our work bogs is an ‘engineer’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You don’t have to be registered with companies house to have a business, it’s only if you are a limited company, you can just be self employed. I have 2 businesses but not registered as limited x

Pretty sure his dad sold the company so he had no choice but to leave
Oh yeah I know I just meant someone said they might of set up a ltd company like Mrs Meldrum has but I can’t see anything on there.

Ohh I didn’t know his dad sold it, that makes more sense now so he didn’t really have much choice then clearly the new owners didn’t want him 😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t watch her anymore she’s full of tit.Already blocked someone for Asking why they travelled for work and not woody bday 😂 who was it lol
Oh and charming Steve calling someone a knobhead as well. Dicks
He really has a high opinion of himself. There's something about Steve I don't trust. She's using him as a meal ticket and he's using her for sex. They deserve each other

She’s a vile vile girl.

Everything she does is for HER gain, not those poor little boys.
She keeps going on about wanting another baby, but Steve is against it. She favours Alfie, probably because when she became pregnant with him, she managed to pin Steve down. She's so desperate to marry him to make sure she secures her meal ticket. There relationship iseems to be two people using each other for convenience rather than a genuine loving couple

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They must have some decent money put away to get that car unless he’s borrowing it.
Either way let’s just face reality a minute........

They bought paint and painted their kitchen cupboards on a budget.They bought paint and painted their bathroom, adding LITTLE accessories from the pound shop on a budget.They didn’t buy their kids slats for their twigs of a “bed” and put mattress on the bleeping floor,on a budget.They took their decent Tiguan family car back in exchange for a budget car ELLEH bought with her money due to ..budget.Budget birthday cake,budget kids clothes,budget food shop etc etc.

There’s no way that’s Steve’s new car and if it is I’m disgusted.There is still hope in me that Steve wouldn’t allow his kids to be sleeping on a floor and living in a house that clearly needs more than a lick of paint whilst he still lives out his childhood fantasies by zooming round Yorkshire in what can only be described as a bleeping Tupperware for a car.
In the words of Mr Victor Meldrew
I don’t believe it!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
A face full of filler and a new car! Priorities????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m just catching up, I generally can’t believe they did nothing for woody except feed the ducks which they could do any other day of the year! What a shambles! When my little one was 2 a few weeks ago we went to the zoo for a couple of hours then to the sea life centre. They had all day to do something nice for woody but couldn’t because Alfie wasn’t there!? Absolutely shocking
My son shares a birthday with woody, he's just turned one and we still took him to Colchester zoo for the day. Yeah he won't remember it but we will and I couldn't let his birthday go by without something special, for me as much as him :) it's ridiculous isn't it, didn't do anything because Alfie wasn't there but it's WOODYS birthday 😔

Reactions: 7
My son shares a birthday with woody, he's just turned one and we still took him to Colchester zoo for the day. Yeah he won't remember it but we will and I couldn't let his birthday go by without something special, for me as much as him :) it's ridiculous isn't it, didn't do anything because Alfie wasn't there but it's WOODYS birthday 😔
We love Colchester zoo ! And like you said it’s pictures and our memories that we do this for knowing we did right by our children.

Looks like Steve was a director of his dads business until he wanted to get a mortgage last year. Maybe his shares went back into daddies name, but still got his share when they sold the business.
That car will certainly be leased though just like all his other fancy cars.
Not sure how self assessment tax returns work re influencers purchases, but maybe the kids dont get many clothes as they cant claim against their stuff.
Who knows maybe they can claim tax against the food shop if she lays it all out on the kitchen table and shows her followers 😆

Reactions: 2
Steve owns another house that he rents out
I keep seeing this but imo unless you have multiple properties one house isnt going to bring in that much extra cash, maybe the disposable income they use for becs primark hauls and filler but it's really not that much profit with just one house at least not where I live anyway and houses are cheap here too

Reactions: 7
They must have some decent money put away to get that car unless he’s borrowing it.
Either way let’s just face reality a minute........

They bought paint and painted their kitchen cupboards on a budget.They bought paint and painted their bathroom, adding LITTLE accessories from the pound shop on a budget.They didn’t buy their kids slats for their twigs of a “bed” and put mattress on the bleeping floor,on a budget.They took their decent Tiguan family car back in exchange for a budget car ELLEH bought with her money due to ..budget.Budget birthday cake,budget kids clothes,budget food shop etc etc.

There’s no way that’s Steve’s new car and if it is I’m disgusted.There is still hope in me that Steve wouldn’t allow his kids to be sleeping on a floor and living in a house that clearly needs more than a lick of paint whilst he still lives out his childhood fantasies by zooming round Yorkshire in what can only be described as a bleeping Tupperware for a car.
In the words of Mr Victor Meldrew
I don’t believe it!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
A face full of filler and a new car! Priorities????
Could some of cosmetic and beauty work shes had done have been gifted.
Theres a car hire company six that lets you hire flash cars for day or 2.
Probably leased like meldrums bmw.
Everything they do screams desperate and broke to me.
The new up coming holiday is gifted.
She cant afford £140 for bed slats?
Cheap tat for wedding. Im sure yes to dress was because she thought they would pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.