Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the most effort I’ve seen her make over something *gifted* clearly hoping for more free holidays the greedy gets

Reactions: 9
Does she actually think the family holding up sachets of tomato ketchup is entertaining enough to put in a vlog.
What an absolute bore, wish I hadn't bothered watching.

Reactions: 11
Someone asked in her questions was a villa
mega expensive. How the duck would she know she never paid for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
HOW DOES SHE NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HER VILLA SLEEPS. Do your freaking research before answering questions Rebeggar FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
HOW DOES SHE NOT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HER VILLA SLEEPS. Do your freaking research before answering questions Rebeggar FFS
Exactly, instead of telling people to go on the websites how about seeing as you've been gifted it you go on the website and inform people and do YOUR JOB whilst you are there!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Exactly, instead of telling people to go on the websites how about seeing as you've been gifted it you go on the website and inform people and do YOUR JOB whilst you are there!!

AND.... she’s living there.... surely she shouldn’t even have to research, she can just count the rooms!? Maybe counting to 6 is a step too far for her

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If this girl had a brain she would be dangerous.

What a joke.

Her job is to sell the villa/holiday to her followers and the dumb tart can’t even count how many rooms the place has - or take 5 minutes to have a read over the company website to get accurate information.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone asked in her questions was a villa
mega expensive. How the duck would she know she never paid for it!
You think she'd do her homework though and do a little bit of research to answer any questions she gets asked. Surely she's been gifted the holiday to get more custom for the company. Hopefully others will think twice before working with her.

Reactions: 12
"Its so busy here so we've struggled with parking like compared to other places we've been its soo busy so like we've struggled to park because it's so busy." Jesus christ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think her ploy to get engagement for a few more freebie holidays next year may have gone tits up, if your going to start a Q&A make sure you have all the facts and done your research first. She has no clue how much a villa costs cos all her holidays have been cheap,

Reactions: 13
"Its so busy here so we've struggled with parking like compared to other places we've been its soo busy so like we've struggled to park because it's so busy." Jesus christ
She’s shocking. Waste of a villa. Those 2 scroungers don’t deserve any freebies 😡

Reactions: 14
Car hire for €5 a week? What’s she hiring a hot wheels car 🙈
Wouldn't surprise me, have you seen the size of 6ss new car?

Don't you just love when you ask an influencer a question and they reply with a selfie and nothing more? Don't you just love it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't surprise me, have you seen the size of 6ss new car?

Don't you just love when you ask an influencer a question and they reply with a selfie and nothing more? Don't you just love it?

I never imagined she is so nasty smh.

Christ alive you’re not selling it to me reb id rather book 2 weeks in a launderette in Bognor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.