Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sticky One

VIP Member
I'm sure their relationship is stronger than her having an issue with him liking some random girls photo...
Don't really see the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me I think it’s a bit disrespectful, and actually immature but then I cringe when I see people I know liking/commenting on ‘celebrity’ photos on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 31

LSAMJF

I think she takes too many brand deals on and then feels overwhelmed.Its the only reasons she thinks she’s busy and her content shows for it.
She needs to stick to a niche and put some effort into them.
Has she ordered any
hello fresh,
Gousto boxes,
vegan Holland and barrett chocolate,
Fresh face oil that made her feel more awake
Saucy fish co
Seriously cheddar spread even tho she’s lactose intolerant
Is she taking the avene 50+ suncream away?
Also I wonder if she’s bought any more change checker coins after receiving the free gruffalo 50p ones? 🙈
I can tell you straight now the answer ... NO!

It’s all money money money under false pretences.Shes like a one size fits all glove.Got her fingers in every hole but nothing quite fits and it’s never used again 👌🏼 If I’d have heard of her spending her own money buying any of the things further I might start to believe her adverts, but it’s all very lazy and unbelievable.
I say this all the time but I’m still holding out hope for her! waiting For that vlog or brand deal she’s put loads of effort into and worth a watch 👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Ha! What is she fucking going on about. “It’s been a tough few months for me mentally”

Are you taking the piss love?! Grow up. You have no idea.

Also chuckling at the predictable comments. Trolls are just jealous/have sad lives/are unhappy etc etc etc

No. No one here is a troll for a kick off.

No one. I repeat, no one is jealous. Don’t make me laugh!!! I’d love to know what exactly they think people are jealous of?

No one is unhappy or has a sad life. Nope. I have a fucking incredible life, with a lovely husband & family, a home I’ve paid for myself, holidays etc and my health. I’m sorted mate. 👍

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Truthspeaker

Exactly, instead of telling people to go on the websites how about seeing as you've been gifted it you go on the website and inform people and do YOUR JOB whilst you are there!!

AND.... she’s living there.... surely she shouldn’t even have to research, she can just count the rooms!? Maybe counting to 6 is a step too far for her

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Cooper123

VIP Member
I’ve just watched a bit more of her live while I got the time, and she says she can’t wait to watch the documentary Jessie from little mix is doing on trolls, and that she hopes the
trolls watch it. Is she for real!? There’s a massive difference in someone who contacts someone and sends them threats and messages telling them to go and die and someone who comes here to voice an opinion. She has no fucking idea what a troll is. She just cries troll to get attention 😡 she’s an insult to people who have been trolled for real

Reactions: 28

Rocky7

So for herself for the day time she’s taking 1 pair of shorts, a T-shirt and a dress for 7 days?! She won’t wear any of them either because last holiday she walked round in her bikini EVERYWHERE with her ham butty hanging out 🤣🙈 xx

• Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I’ve just been sitting back and watching Rebecca make and absolute mess of her online career. Firstly, the crying ‘troll’ picture made me so mad. It was so fake, so contrived, it showed her true motive behind influencing. She knew what she was doing crying troll (hence influx of new followers). Rebecca was so bitter over that makeup brand telling her to re do her AD! You could see her nastiness over it, hence the ohhh poor me trolls have ruined everything!🤬 Rebecca knew her channel was failing, falling views, reduced likes on brand pictures and therefore crying troll is the easiest way to boost her shite online profile🤬

Also I just want to say, if Steve is actually calling himself a ‘dad vlogger’ Then she needs to kiss goodbye to her so called channel. I have watched Reb from her earlier days, and 1000% her channel was so much better when he didn’t appear in vlogs, or only appeared very rarely! Remember when she made the ‘hobson’ family channel on YouTube???? I wonder why that failed?? Because no one can stand her, but they can’t stand him even bloody more!
What the hell happened to helloshitstyle?? They were supposed to launch it after they came back from Tenerife? If you go to the insta page, click the link to the website it’s no longer working? I reckon they don’t have the financial backing/business work ethic to go through with it!!! Strange how the link has also been removed from her bio!

Sorry for the big rant guys. I haven’t been commenting for a long while. I just want to reiterate for any new members reading here. I honestly used to enjoy Rebecca’s channel when she first had woody. She has well and truly lost her way!!!

Last edited:

Sallydally

VIP Member
So in the last week or 2
They’ve Got a new car
Reb had nails done
Reb had lips done
Reb had hair done (maybe over a week ago but definitely very recently)
Woody went to McDonald’s for his birthday and had to wait all day to open his presents.

🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Bec3007

VIP Member
He might not like been around other kids though this is the thing. Not every child is ever going to be the same I’ll say this until I’m blue in the face. If anything with how quiet woody is he might possibly be on the autism spectrum
So you come here to say don’t blame the parents but now you’re playing the autism card? Come off it. The kid has barely left the house to do anything that suits a toddler so none of us, Rebecca included will know if he likes being round other kids or not. The autism card is as bad as the mental health card.

Eyup89

Call me cynical but the arse and flaps pics are just a few days away. Once Steve's mum has gone, that'll be it.... Let the spam see the tatties 🤣

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
She needed this break HAHAHA. Rebecca I’ve never had a night off, my child has never been babysat by anyone, I don’t know what a child free night is, we also haven’t been on holiday as we put our money into our home and car at the moment. But you needed a break? Excuse my language but fuck right off 🖕🏼 Just to clarify I’m not complaining nobody has had my child, I honestly prefer spending my time with him he’s my little best friend!

• Heart