Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post is an hour old and has less than 800 likes, don't think her crying bully and trolls has worked as well as it did last time, cause it's so boring 😴

Reactions: 9
So it’s okay for Bev to call us names?? I can see where Rebecca gets it from😂 Only toxic ones here are that family. Absolute nut jobs!
Her mum though?? Are you ok hun?
To be proud of her when all she does is get her kit off for the whole world to see and ignores her poor kids!! So proud Rebecca, so proud of you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 What a freak show!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
While I’m ranting Bev hun, if you were any sort of decent mum you’d have told your perfect daughter to have a bit more respect for herself instead of shagging someone else’s man😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The only thing she's got to be proud of are those 2 beautiful boys that she couldn't give 2 fucks about. What have we got to be jealous about? The lifestyle of living in the middle of nowhere, no friends or family visiting? Being kept by a gorgeous fiance with a chavvy little car thinking he's some sex god wooing the ladies? Such a busy, hectic, lifestyle that we struggle to cope with? Being able to bang a pizza in the oven or some chicken in the slow cooker? Her collection of chopped tomatoes? Being so body positive and not giving a duck that we're always on some sort of diet, filtering the tit out of our pics or paying to have work done? Those gifted "beds?" The list is endless.
Her collection of tinned tomato’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her collection of tinned tomato’s 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the actual duck is she going to do eith goats in her garden?!!!!!

To be proud of her when all she does is get her kit off for the whole world to see and ignores her poor kids!! So proud Rebecca, so proud of you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 What a freak show!
When she models those badly fitting primark dresses in the fields by her house it almost like its aimed at one demographic only - dirty old men

Reactions: 8
Something she does is starting to naff me off now. I've seen other people on insta type what they've said in their story (which is good incase you watch the story without sound on so you can read/know what they've said) But she just types something completely different from what she's saying!! If you're just gonna type something different from what you're actually saying then why bother???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go again. Crying trolls 🙄 ffs Rebecca it’s really getting old now. We don’t send you horrible messages, we come on here to voice our opinions. THATS NOT TROLLING!!!! Don’t like it? Don’t put your life on show 🤷🏻‍♀️
Or just don’t look on here. We are talking about you, not to you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I think maybe social services need to be involved in the kids, remember when they went on holiday in the summer thrrr was talk of neglect!
What did u do 😂
If I remember rightly I think I messaged her about the whole skincare scandal and said she had to understand why people would be annoyed

Reactions: 2
She’s scared to watch the Jesy Nelson documentary because of how hard it’ll be to watch. As if she can relate to anything Jesy has been through. It’s ridiculous, people call Rebecca out on her shady behavior, people aren’t sending her death threats or saying nasty things like they have to Jesy. Give me strength she should be scared to watch it because it’ll show her that she’s never experienced true trolling and uses that word for engagement. Never mind the real people who have genuinely suffered from online trolls, she honestly makes a mockery of the word and is the reason why people who genuinely suffer bullying online find it so hard to get it taken seriously. Just FYI people sending you death threats is completely different to people saying you should buy your children slats for their beds or not favour one of your children

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The way she says goats is almost worse than the mispronunciation of the words soreen, hoyyiday and all the other ones...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Minging to think that her mum reads those vile comments off Steve too and Rebecca is OK with that 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
The only thing she's got to be proud of are those 2 beautiful boys that she couldn't give 2 fucks about. What have we got to be jealous about? The lifestyle of living in the middle of nowhere, no friends or family visiting? Being kept by a gorgeous fiance with a chavvy little car thinking he's some sex god wooing the ladies? Such a busy, hectic, lifestyle that we struggle to cope with? Being able to bang a pizza in the oven or some chicken in the slow cooker? Her collection of chopped tomatoes? Being so body positive and not giving a duck that we're always on some sort of diet, filtering the tit out of our pics or paying to have work done? Those gifted "beds?" The list is endless.
Agree !! She says where all jealous as though no one else has a house, does a food shop, loves their kids, has ever dated a dick head like her fella, your not royalty Rebecca ffs calm ya tits down .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s scared to watch the Jesy Nelson documentary because of how hard it’ll be to watch. As if she can relate to anything Jesy has been through. It’s ridiculous, people call Rebecca out on her shady behavior, people aren’t sending her death threats or saying nasty things like they have to Jesy. Give me strength she should be scared to watch it because it’ll show her that she’s never experienced true trolling and uses that word for engagement. Never mind the real people who have genuinely suffered from online trolls, she honestly makes a mockery of the word and is the reason why people who genuinely suffer bullying online find it so hard to get it taken seriously. Just FYI people sending you death threats is completely different to people saying you should buy your children slats for their beds or not favour one of your children
How long before we get a post of her sobbing claiming she knows exactly what jesy has been through?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Watch this space:

‘Av been vereh kindleh sent a bebeh gort. The bebeh gort is gunnah sleep in the gahden cos bebeh gorts like tuh eat grass and there’s lots of grass in the gahden fuh the bebeh gorts to eat. Woodeh loves watchin the gort eatin the grass in the gahden. I luhv livin in the dayells and the bebeh gorts in ma gahden’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.