Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Backpacks with their name on can be helpful because if they do get lost somebody can say Hi you’re called Woody I’m going to help you’

No, that’s seriously what she just said

😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
She legit posed for that picture ( how embarrassing asking her child to cling to her leg laptop in hand ) it would have been lovely for her to ask Steve to capture a moment ( not set up ) to show how she juggles everything etc 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't know why she gets so offended when people click no. We all know what she's going to be taking on holiday by now. Why not refer back to an older vid of what she takes on holiday like other influencers? Lack of content again hun?

Her latest videos. 🤦‍♀️😂 You popped to the tip and the post office hun. Running around like a headless chicken. She wouldn't know the bloody meaning. Using woodys birthday as an excuse for no content this week because you were SO busy with that? duck off Rebecca you put absolutely no effort into that either.
Her face is an absolute mess she was so pretty when I started following her around a year ago she seemed so much nicer too

I can’t even bare to watch to the end, how can someone make a career out of counting items of clothing that are just chucked on the floor? Honestly, words fail me how these people get gifted holidays for doing absolutely nada yet we’re working our backsides off IN A PROPER JOB to be able to save for a holiday! She even said on her Instagram that it’s nothing special!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ How is that her job?!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm only taking Alfie one pair of pyjamas incase it's cold otherwise he can sleep in his pants!!! Really really I'm only one that thinks that is grim!? And only taking him 7 pairs so he's gonna be wearing and sleeping in them. I remember my boys at that age thay would sometimes leave a little dribble of wee behind so I wouldn't want them sleeping in pants thay have worn all day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This was deleted pretty quickly
It was me hahahahaha
I’ve posted again on my other google account wonder how long that lasts.

I thought I would comment and try to be nice to see if she actually does delete them all.

I honestly can’t believe how bad it is. Like if this is her job does that make her a professional? Because that video was far from professional!

837E9793-B16B-4B4F-A472-7F687B5DB1C1.png

Reactions: 3
‘Steve’s taking his little flip flops, the boys have got some little sandals and I’m taking this bag with these little pom poms on’ why is everything little? This isn’t a Yorkshire thing because I’m from Yorkshire and I definitely don’t describe everything as little!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm only taking Alfie one pair of pyjamas incase it's cold otherwise he can sleep in his pants!!! Really really I'm only one that thinks that is grim!? And only taking him 7 pairs so he's gonna be wearing and sleeping in them. I remember my boys at that age thay would sometimes leave a little dribble of wee behind so I wouldn't want them sleeping in pants thay have worn all day.
Mine sleep in their boxers and I certainly don’t change them to go to bed....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
It was me hahahahaha
I’ve posted again on my other google account wonder how long that lasts.

I thought I would comment and try to be nice to see if she actually does delete them all.

I honestly can’t believe how bad it is. Like if this is her job does that make her a professional? Because that video was far from professional!

View attachment 40582
Well
It’s been deleted! Super, super quick to delete

• Haha
‘Backpacks with their name on can be helpful because if they do get lost somebody can say Hi you’re called Woody I’m going to help you’

No, that’s seriously what she just said

😩😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂
Can’t believe she said ‘if you’re going to comment, leave your negativity somewhere else’

I think you’ll find it’s called concern and worry Rebecca not negativity but she’s not interested in listening. ‘All these people who say it isn’t safe, well whatever’ what?? Didn’t even have a reason why she chooses to ignore this advice?! Just ‘whatever’ she clearly isn’t bothered and won’t listen. She’s shocking!

Reactions: 11
I’d normally take more swim nappies I use to take 4 per day it looked like she had only packed about 6/7 again this isn’t a petty dig it’s an observation. I’m now thinking I most definitely over pack 😂

Well
It’s been deleted! Super, super quick to delete
I know! I can’t believe how quick she is to delete them! Proper must realise that she deletes them. They can’t all thing everyone loves her. As if she just sits there waiting to delete comments.

Reactions: 1
I know! I can’t believe how quick she is to delete them! Proper must realise that she deletes them. They can’t all thing everyone loves her. As if she just sits there waiting to delete comments.
1 hour 12 comments and 400+ views 🙄👌🏻

• Haha
Has the story of Woodies nappy been deleted now?

Also, forgive me if I am wrong, but isnt she on the pill as 2SS wont have the snip? So effectively you can control when your period comes IE keep taking it for an extra week and have a break when u get back from hols?

Reactions: 14
Also weren’t they famous last words... I won’t let them out of my sight. Well distractions happen and it takes a split second. Honestly if it wasn’t bad enough 40,000+ people know their every move she actively puts them in danger. No idea of keeping your child safe

Has the story of Woodies nappy been deleted now?

Also, forgive me if I am wrong, but isnt she on the pill as 2SS wont have the snip? So effectively you can control when your period comes IE keep taking it for an extra week and have a break when u get back from hols?

Doesn’t always work.

I was on the pill for years and occasionally would get a random bleed out of nowhere 🤷🏼‍♀️

Any lawyers on here? I have a serious question about influencers and a social/public platform

‘Steve’s taking his little flip flops, the boys have got some little sandals and I’m taking this bag with these little pom poms on’ why is everything little? This isn’t a Yorkshire thing because I’m from Yorkshire and I definitely don’t describe everything as little!
Little brain, little sausages,little content.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.