Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they gone with other people too? Looks like a random women is pushing woody on the swing if not 🤣

Reactions: 2
Looks like the boys have each other’s swimwear on 😂 Alfie’s too small, woodys falling down

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It looks like she’s having a good time and they’re making the most of their surroundings. Zoo & Water Park the kids will love! Pictures are respectful too. If you get a chance to read this in the evening Rebecca (😉), have a nice holiday ☀

(See, nobody hates her. I like her recent pictures for sure)

Reactions: 26
So I was hoping for some great content BUT I do feel let down! I know they are just a family on holiday but it’s nothing more spectacular then me watching Debbie from over road nip Turkey with her DLA and income support money she’s saved.

I could 100% totally do James villas better justice than what she has posted.
wouldn’t apply a filter that makes a beautiful place look like David Dickinson’s skin for one! Those beautiful summer trees and surroundings look like Elle darbys stepped in and autumned it boo! 🤮
I feel a bit misled as I checked James villas Instagram photos of the villas they have, and the one they’ve loaned Rebecca are nothing alike.A little bit like an “insta V reality” situation. I feel like she’s in the Haven Prestatyn sands version of James Villas 😭😭

I honestly was routing for this one when I looked at their Instagram but it’s a no from me.
Wouldn’t ever make me want to hire a villa.The rooms,pool,town and content are so far basic!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They are 100% buying frozen pizzas, incase they can’t be bothered to cook one night, or for a little treat one night
Treat for her birthday probs

I know this is ridiculously Petty but I hate when she says "hi everyone, I hope you're all doing GOOD" why good? Surely it should be well? It just doesn't make sense and really grates on me haha. Please tell me I'm not alone.
When has she ever said anything that made sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I could complain BUT at least we aren’t getting full view of her beefy flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I could complain BUT at least we aren’t getting full view of her beefy flaps
I reckon that’s only because Steve’s mums there. And I’m sure james villas would tell her to duck right off if she tried promoting their villas with her arse cheeks and vag 😂 hope they have a great holiday, still think she’s a knob tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s only been there a day - I’m not a fan by any means but give her a chance 😂 it’s been better than the usual bunnehs and currehs we usually get 😂

Reactions: 9
We’re all aware Woody is always in clothes too big but these swimming shorts are taking the mick 😩 poor thing

Reactions: 17
Call me cynical but the arse and flaps pics are just a few days away. Once Steve's mum has gone, that'll be it.... Let the spam see the tatties 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Woody finally gets a quilt, in a hot country, put it in your back pack son an take it home 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
1000% only having decent content because Steve’s mom is there! Guarantee we’d be seeing Vagene and starfish if she wasn’t there...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Whatever she is doing it’s making me not cringe when I open her stories or see her posts hopefully her content can change in to this back home.

Reactions: 11
Whatever she is doing it’s making me not cringe when I open her stories or see her posts hopefully her content can change in to this back home.
I'm hoping so too, however I have a feeling the content change is only due to the contract she likely has between her and james villas and showcasing what is local to the villa to get people to book up! She probably has to post more cultural and local things to do as part of the 'job'.

Reactions: 7
I'm hoping so too, however I have a feeling the content change is only due to the contract she likely has between her and james villas and showcasing what is local to the villa to get people to book up! She probably has to post more cultural and local things to do as part of the 'job'.
Let’s hope she’ll take this as a learning curve as introduce it in to her new style as I could see her getting to work with more brands and have less negative feedback on videos.

( will we be saying this by the end of the week ) 😆

Reactions: 4
Its so nice to see them out and about. Goes to show taking little Woody out ( even though He’s in a vest instead of a nice top? ) He’s learnt a new word!

Reactions: 13
Woodys little eyebrows are so so cute 😂😩

OMG I said little 😂😂😂 duck sake man. Just to clarify I am NOT Rebegga

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That story about Steve booking a restaurant.. Do you think Steve has booked a restaurant there tonight for her birthday tomorrow? Not sure she made it clear enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.