Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait for the airport vlog 🙄 remember the last one. Small clip on way to the airport, then a clip on the plane and they were there! 🤷🏻‍♀️

An airport vlog? Is that even a thing?! What on Earth is there to Film at an airport though?!

It’s bad enough having to get through an airport when you are the passenger- is rather eat my own shite than watch imbeciles like them wander around the terminal! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iv looked on james villas insta and there’s not one photo of a family enjoying the villas?
Possibly they are short on sales and looking to widen their reach.The villas look immaculate and in such stunning locations.Im actually looking forward to seeing what the Hobson family could possibly bring to their business. Fingers crossed for some amazing travel content, on insta and you tube as the setting is ideal 👌🏼🙌🏽 #cumonrebs

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Iv looked on janes villas insta and there’s not one photo of a family enjoying the villas?
Possibly they are short on sales and looking to widen their reach.The villas look immaculate and in such stunning locations.Im actually looking forward to seeing what the Hobson family could possibly bring to their business. Fingers crossed for some amazing travel content, on insta and you tube as the setting is ideal 👌🏼🙌🏽 #cumonrebs

James Villas are going for the Chav market.

Can’t fill the villas with middle class retirees?

Throw a chav family in and get a few bookings that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iv looked on janes villas insta and there’s not one photo of a family enjoying the villas?
Love this!!
Routing for her this time round and praying she surprises us all 🤞🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think there's an app where companies offer colabs so the influencers can just log in and see some brand deals that are suitable for them according to their amount of followers etc. So I think that's what Rebecca doing, it's not the companies reaching to her, its her choosing from a list of deals that is available.
That's how it works over in Czech Republic but I imagine they have something like that in UK too. That's why some of her ads are so random etc.
Hope it makes sense, I've got ba ba Black sheep playing next to me and can't concentrate much, plus keep forgetting words I wanted to use ( I'm not English) and need a coffee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
James Villas are going for the Chav market.

Can’t fill the villas with middle class retirees?

Throw a chav family in and get a few bookings that way!
What would you class as a chav? I don’t find them chavvy so just a genuine query

• Wow
  • Haha
What would you class as a chav? I don’t find them chavvy so just a genuine query

No class.
She will have her tits hanging out and her arse out, he will be there with his top off, greasing himself up with oil. Feeding the kids burgers & chips every day. Trying to find somewhere to have a fry up.

They are the kind of people who will complain that no one speaks any English when they go abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
They scream chav! She only ever buys cheap tatty clothes/shoes (boohoo and primark) and lets be fair it’s not like she can’t afford the nicer things she’s just too tight and would rather spend on things like lips, nails and lashes! For myself those things come after everything else, if you’re not dressed tidy what’s the pint of having those things. I genuinely never look at her outfits and think oh that’s nice, the way the kids are dressed say no more, Steve’s clothes are also chavvy. In my opinion it’s just their whole demeanour really that makes me feel this way 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she has the cheek to turn around and say “take your negativity somewhere else” when talking about people commenting on the personalized backpacks. People would have been commenting out of genuine concern because there really aren’t very good people out there in the world. I couldn’t believe as a mother she said if they get lost someone can be like “oh your names woody I’m going to help you”. I’m sorry but that sounds like a kidnapper trying to gain the trust of young children and if he knows the child’s name the child is too young to know that they are a stranger. They will think because they know their name they know them and will be more than likely to trust them. And the excuse that they will never be out of their sight is so silly. It takes two seconds!!

Reactions: 18
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but when she did the video last night in her make up bag I’m sure all the iconic stuff was gifted? And that face oil was so surely she should of declared that?

Rebecca why is everything 'little'?!?! Are you the bleeping borrower family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure if it’s been mentioned but when she did the video last night in her make up bag I’m sure all the iconic stuff was gifted? And that face oil was so surely she should of declared that?
I don’t think we need to be that picky as I’m sure has done on AD posts she did for them.

I don’t think we need to be that picky as I’m sure has done on AD posts she did for them.
It’s not picky it’s actually the regulation/law....if you have done an AD with a company every time you show it you have to put AD for 12 months after....

Reactions: 22
Didn't she say she was wearing a different airport outfit to the one she has on on the plane? I can't be the only one who thinks alfie looks a bit vacant?
Once again though...how bleeping cute is woody!!!

Reactions: 7
It’s not picky it’s actually the regulation/law....if you have done an AD with a company every time you show it you have to put AD for 12 months after....
If it’s bothered you that much then I would report it?

Did someone on here mention that Steve’s mum is also going on holiday with them? Or have I made that up? Cos I hope she’ll cover up abit if that’s the case. And I think her keep slamming her followers is not gunna do her any favours .. think she forgets if it wasn’t for people like us she wouldn’t be making a penny... she literally DEPENDS on us to make an income so I’d pay people abit more respect that make u a living and listen to them Rebs!!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.