Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve is just such a try hard to be a ‘lad’, except his face literally resembles Squidwud and he talks like he skipped his GCSE’s. It’s actually embarrassing to me and he reminds me of the creepy guy you’d be trying to escape all night in a club.

Funny how Steve can only ever comment that she a ‘milf, fit, sexy’ ect. No wonder she is imagine obsessed. Never anything about who she is as a person. I guess that’s their problem, they come across so shallow and fake, nothing interesting or any depth to them.
To be honest he can’t exactly say ‘she’s so smart’ can he. Hahahah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That picture has Facetune marks alllll over it 😞 people like her make me feel awful (at first glance before I remember it’s fake) I exercise and eat well, but have signs of 2 pregnancies. Women will look at her and think she looks great considering she eats an absolutely awful diet and doesn’t exercise. Im comfortable with my wobbles and marks, but there will be women out there that will really be upset that they cant obtain her body when it probably isn’t a real image!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
That picture has Facetune marks alllll over it 😞 people like her make me feel awful (at first glance before I remember it’s fake) I exercise and eat well, but have signs of 2 pregnancies. Women will look at her and think she looks great considering she eats an absolutely awful diet and doesn’t exercise. Im comfortable with my wobbles and marks, but there will be women out there that will really be upset that they cant obtain her body when it probably isn’t a real image!
She does Facetune and Facetune hard. A quick inversion of the colours on Photoshop show how much she edits it. She loves a blur tool let’s say that.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Steve is just such a try hard to be a ‘lad’, except his face literally resembles Squidwud and he talks like he skipped his GCSE’s. It’s actually embarrassing to me and he reminds me of the creepy guy you’d be trying to escape all night in a club.

Yes! This!!! 100% this! He’s gross! He’s absolutely as you describe - the ugly guy who creeps around nightclubs trying his luck with every single girl. He’s foul.

Reactions: 15
Our body positivity queen here, chessie king would be proud that Rebecca can really be her true self
That's a big noticeable difference isn't it! Looks almost like a body builder/super toned gym body in the black!

Or a babe station model 🤫

Reactions: 7
Our body positivity queen here, chessie king would be proud that Rebecca can really be her true self
This is what annoys me most about her. All these idiots buy into her crap that she doesn't even believe herself. Body confident my arse 🙄 and I don't think her actual (not photo shopped) body is good for 2 kids at all. She is the epitomy of "you are what you eat"...... Crap

Reactions: 11
100% she has a good figure but don’t airbrush it and filter it when you bang on about body positivity all the time it’s just not real, she’s so disingenuous

Reactions: 9
for anyone with Facetune.. take her picture and reshape/refine around her entire body. You’ll get a much better idea of how she actually looks 🤯

Ps.. I’m not embarrassed to say I use Facetune. I have a bald patch from post partum hair loss that I like to cover up.. I know I know, I should learn to love it but I just can’t 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 2
for anyone with Facetune.. take her picture and reshape/refine around her entire body. You’ll get a much better idea of how she actually looks 🤯

Ps.. I’m not embarrassed to say I use Facetune. I have a bald patch from post partum hair loss that I like to cover up.. I know I know, I should learn to love it but I just can’t 🙈
I haven’t, please show us?!

Reactions: 4
she's blurred her stomach, made her boobs bigger, nipped her waist in, slimmed her legs....if you focus on her legs they look like theyve been cut out and pritt sticked on the background

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she's blurred her stomach, made her boobs bigger, nipped her waist in, slimmed her legs....if you focus on her legs they look like theyve been cut out and pritt sticked on the background
Can’t photoshop those cankles though. She is very stumpy and it shows

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow im off to menorca....dont worry she hasn't sold it to me but looks like you can lose about 2 stone in 4 days.. compare first pic in white bikini to todays in black one...now thats body INCONFIDENT....more lies , shes back to her usual tit. "Be body confident we are all beatiful" , then gets lips etc done ..... and her excuse for having her lips done was so she didnt have to wear make-up all the time , closely followed by an AD for make-up.....OOOOOPS getting like rebs there my AD wasnt in the right place , but its only little so it be ok cos its only little cos if its little it doesnt matter .

Reactions: 14
BOND girl?!?!? Ummmm nope....not at all!
Over filtered, FaceTimed and airbrushed to within an inch of its life. Fake!
If you are all for ‘Self Love’ Rebecca then actually start being honest and real!!

BOND girl?!?!? Ummmm nope....not at all!
Over filtered, FaceTimed and airbrushed to within an inch of its life. Fake!
If you are all for ‘Self Love’ Rebecca then actually start being honest and real!!
FaceTUNED not Timed!! Haha

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Seems the photoshop extraordinaire has been deleted 🤔🤷‍♀️

Just when we were all starting to warm to Rebecca and say she'd been lovely on this holiday she pulls this pearler out the bag 😂😂 well done love pat on the back 👋

Reactions: 6
When shes home she will have an absolute meltdown because her holiday was sooooo buseh. She spends more time editing her own photos than she does content. Her sheep who lick her rim daily, surely they all notice the difference?? More so since they live up her arse..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.