Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, hit a nerve there. I’m just saying though out of the all stuff Rebecca has for us to pick at...
She’s always been tit at declaring adds. She doesn’t think the law and rules apply to her. That’s my issue. She should not be able to get away with it purely because it’s in a YouTube video.

Reactions: 11
So for herself for the day time she’s taking 1 pair of shorts, a T-shirt and a dress for 7 days?! She won’t wear any of them either because last holiday she walked round in her bikini EVERYWHERE with her ham butty hanging out 🤣🙈 xx

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So for herself for the day time she’s taking 1 pair of shorts, a T-shirt and a dress for 7 days?! She won’t wear any of them either because last holiday she walked round in her bikini EVERYWHERE with her ham butty hanging out 🤣🙈 xx
ham butty 🤣🤣 cryingg 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with this thread at the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t understand why if you like her you’ll come here? It won’t make me think any different of her. After seeing certain things I’ll always think she’s a bit of a twit now 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t understand why if you like her you’ll come here? It won’t make me think any different of her. After seeing certain things I’ll always think she’s a bit of a twit now 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just feel people are coming on to tattle and then taking a moral high ground saying we can’t say this or that... cmon tattle does not need facts it’s a gossip website some people just get overly sensitive... I loved this thread about 5 pages ago 😂

Reactions: 17
Have to agree. Although personally I think she’s a massive twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she think people actually give a duck that she paid for her own flights? Yeah most people do pay babe get bleeping real

Reactions: 13
I honestly hope they’re going to watch the kids like hawks, there doesn’t seem to be any barriers around the pool (maybe there is just can’t see them)

Reactions: 6
She needed this break HAHAHA. Rebecca I’ve never had a night off, my child has never been babysat by anyone, I don’t know what a child free night is, we also haven’t been on holiday as we put our money into our home and car at the moment. But you needed a break? Excuse my language but duck right off 🖕🏼 Just to clarify I’m not complaining nobody has had my child, I honestly prefer spending my time with him he’s my little best friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She needed this break HAHAHA. Rebecca I’ve never had a night off, my child has never been babysat by anyone, I don’t know what a child free night is, we also haven’t been on holiday as we put our money into our home and car at the moment. But you needed a break? Excuse my language but duck right off 🖕🏼 Just to clarify I’m not complaining nobody has had my child, I honestly prefer spending my time with him he’s my little best friend!
This thread is about #ads, loyalty (or not) to brands and exploitation of children. It is your choice not to have anyone else look after your child. She is entitled to a break. I am not defending her; but come on. Horses for courses.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This thread is about #ads, loyalty (or not) to brands and exploitation of children. It is your choice not to have anyone else look after your child. She is entitled to a break. I am not defending her; but come on. Horses for courses.
This thread is about Rebecca lamb and anything she posts....its about someone who constantly says how busy she is, is on her 2nd holiday of the year and whose partner is home 24/7...but yes she needs a break!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Attempting to moderate is against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
This thread is about Rebecca lamb and anything she posts....its about someone who constantly says how busy she is, is on her 2nd holiday of the year and whose partner is home 24/7...but yes she needs a break!
If she declares in accordance with ASA and CMA we have nothing to complain about. The industry supports her work. Invading children's privacy is another thing and we can discuss this.

I said at the end of my comment it didn’t bother me. What bothers me is how busy she claims to be when in reality she’s far from it. She’s done bugger all but plaster her flaps about Instagram and YouTube for months and ignore her younger child to sit and delete comments day in day out.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.