Rebecca Lamb #13 It's Woodehs parteh i'll have my nails lashes & lips done if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thay are doing a food shop I hope she's remembered to pack the slow cooker for her famous chicken currah! 🐔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Thay are doing a food shop I hope she's remembered to pack the slow cooker for her famous chicken currah! 🐔
They are 100% buying frozen pizzas, incase they can’t be bothered to cook one night, or for a little treat one night

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hate to go back to the bed situation again but I really want to know if she lifted the boys mattresses at home to air them while they’re away 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know this is ridiculously Petty but I hate when she says "hi everyone, I hope you're all doing GOOD" why good? Surely it should be well? It just doesn't make sense and really grates on me haha. Please tell me I'm not alone.

Reactions: 26
They are doing a food shop! Hope they remember to get some chicken for Steve cos Steve likes chicken so they need to get some chicken for Steve....!
They need to find a cute little supermarket to buy a little chicken and little pizza for her little boys

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A pile of dog faeces would be "super cute" to Elleh.
All she has done is put the boys dolls on the bed and just shown us the beds!!! That doesnt make it cute. And its not really selling what a james villa accomodation provides. Perhaps showing the whole room so we can see size, if there are any windows with views. Maybe there will be more detail in vlogs.

Reactions: 6
I’m fairly impressed they seem to be out...doing things....exploring....with the kids not in the pushchair....I really hope that she carries on this kind of content for the whole holiday, less about her in a bikini and more focus on fun/exploring x

Reactions: 17
I hope she can find one little carrot out there and a couple little tins of chopped tomatoes to take back home to her chopped tomatoes tin collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m fairly impressed they seem to be out...doing things....exploring....with the kids not in the pushchair....I really hope that she carries on this kind of content for the whole holiday, less about her in a bikini and more focus on fun/exploring x
I agree.. I love seeing content like this. Fingers crossed she keeps it up.

Reactions: 11
Menorca a is a beautiful island with some amazing sites to explore. I really hope they take the boys to see some of them and don’t just use the hire car for shopping and beach. Google ‘megalithic sites’ Rebecca, would make wonderful content for a video - you can thank me later!

Reactions: 4
“Nothing more annoying than sand” ohhhh I don’t know about that Steve, that little bent leg our Elleh does in everrryyy picture is pretty annoying 😬😬😬
Why cant these idiots all not see how tit that orange filter is??!!
Mrs Meldrum over uses it and it makes her look so old and haggered it’s really not a good filter for any of these influencers
Bunch of knob jockies

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.