Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Win

VIP Member
Morning tattlers. Rough night for me…. My fella got up for a slash in the night and I was awake for 12 minutes. Been crying all morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 114

buymealatte

Anne’s gonna be the Yorkshire Dales answer to Honey Boo Boo by the time shes 3. I reckon she’ll be a right potty mouthed little thing, will have a permanent runny nose and she’ll be rugby tackling Alfeh to get the last sorin bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Clarity456

VIP Member
There’s no way that a kid the size of a large Jack Russell and feeding for 12 mins in 8 hours. Is she topping her up with spam tattle cheese at the same time.

seriously though, how can anyone look at her stories and believe anything. I guess that’s the worrying part though, imagine being at a similar stage as her with a baby stuck to your tit 24/7 and wondering where you’re going wrong
I've said it before her need to make people believe her life is surrrr surr perfect is going to cause somebody to seriously harm themselves if it hasn't already... that's really what caused me to find this forum.

When I first came across her I was 26 and renting the most basic of flats so I could save for a house deposit. My ex at the time was doing a joinery apprenticeship and earned less than me meaning I was having to support him sometimes. Rebecca was around 24 and expecting Woody and I'll be honest I felt like a failure that she was living in the beautiful big house in Kildwick that was owned, always had new cars, could afford to not work etc etc. obviously after some time I then realised that she'd never had a job and had basically moved in with Steve seemingly just days after she'd shagged him, and even then HIS entire life was funded by daddy.

I was also desperately trying to lose weight at this time I came across her whereby all my food consisted of meal preps from a local nutrition company and I was exercising 5 days a week, 3 with a PT and 2 on my own doing a hard class like spin or bodypump followed by cardio machines in the gym. A meal out or anything sweet was a very rare treat for me so you can again imagine how much of a let down I felt when apparently after Rebecca had Woody she was back to a size 10 in no time whilst eating half a dozen mince pies with cream every weeknight then on weekends having Billy Bob's for breakfast, a quick Greggs for lunch while they popped into Skipton, a kebab from the local takeaway for dinner then heading to the local pub for a roast on Sunday and the sum total of her exercise being 10 high knees in the lounge in her bikini and 10 squats holding berrbeh woodeh as a weight once per week... it was only after a while of following her I realized that her try on hauls and grid photos were not matching at all.

All of the above caused me to feel shite about myself before I realized what a bullshitter she is so I can only imagine what damage it would cause for a new mum with a baby who didn't sleep to see her lies, or someone whose baby wanted fed constantly or wasn't putting on weight saw her stories, or someone with an eating disorder who was an actual 28 waist. Makes me laugh so much when influencers like begs pull the mental health/be kind card.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
So another video auto played after the woody one and at the end alfie says "mummy daddy said he loves your boobies" why would you get your child to go and say that?! She also did a collab video with kerry Conway?! Kerry must be so confused if she's still following beggy when beggy keeps saying "duno where we got the name from!" Like surely you'd be like wtf you on about?! Its literally my kids name!!shes so fucking weird
This is just so beyond inappropriate. A man, deliberately telling his infant son to tell
His mother that Daddy likes her Breasts is just so wrong. It’s not even funny. Why on earth would you ask your son to say that?

Why would you leave it in the video more to the point! Saying that, he'll probably hear worse now there's only an old wooden door separating him from hearing beaver in the throes of passion with bogtrotter! Ooooooooohuwww Steve!
Yuck. You can just imagine what old Bitch Tits Beaver is like in bed….

“EY UP ELLEH, BEND OVA LASS, GURNA GIV YA A REET GUD SEEIN TUH, CALL MEH DADDY, GOR ON ELLEH LASS, DADDY WANTS BITTY”

Follwed by Braver grunting away like the fat pig he is and her pretending she’s enjoying it when in reality his tiny steroid tick tac dick isn’t even touching the sides and she’s as dry as the Sahara.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wait up - Steve’s building a new bed?

Aye. Old Beaver is probably out back gnawing away at a tree stump and putting together a new bed right enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Why is she dressed like a gypsy!? I can imagine Beggy being one of those people who adds a fur trim to the hood on the pram - sorry if that offends anyone, but they look bloody awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

VIP Member
I’ve seen Steve in the wild this week and I don’t know what to tell you trolls… I’d say he’s a catfish like Beggy but that would imply he was coming across attractive at some point.
Dumpy, I mean a fair few inches smaller than I expected, t shirt on it at least 2 sizes too big so he thinks it gives the hench illusion but the salmon number he was wearing just made him look like mr blobby. Literally my first thought when I realised who was walking towards me in Skipton recently
you can keep him Beggy🤣🤣 they really are made for each other and just adds even more fuel to the ‘they look related’ fire
Just saying it as I see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Cooper123

VIP Member
I'm glad her tits are sore. Sorry but she's a cunt.
No sympathy for her whatsoever. This is the smug bitch who switched to natural cycles to clearly get pregnant. We all called it. She was a smug cunt the whole way through this pregnancy. All while sidelining those boys. She didn't even go to Alfies sports day becsues she was getting her hair done. This woman does not deserve the title mother. He raids are for content. That's all. She needs to grow the fuck up and get into the real world.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

MissPrint

VIP Member
The part of the vlog where she spends 3 hours 🙄 explaining how much she loves people noticing and commenting on her baby and when she is breastfeeding when they’re out confirms everything said on here.

She’s an exhibitionist who thrives on the attention and validation of others. The baby is simply a (very large) prop to boost her ego.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50