Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it'll be gifted. Probably from Emma mattress. They do beds too & seem to give every instant hun out there

Actually don't no how they make any money when all they do is gift insta huns or celebs whoalready have enough money to pay for their own beds & mattresses

Beggy & Beavers mattress probably got up & walked itself out. Imagine the stains on it 🥴🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Wait up - Steve’s building a new bed?

Aye. Old Beaver is probably out back gnawing away at a tree stump and putting together a new bed right enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Can't see any posts about it now!
Let's hope if it was given by a company they have had second thoughts, otherwise it seems strange to remove them when she shares so much of their lives, we will see if they have a new bed or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let's hope if it was given by a company they have had second thoughts, otherwise it seems strange to remove them when she shares so much of their lives, we will see if they have a new bed or not.
I was wrong I thought it was the last story she posted but it's the middle, it's still there but I'd expect to see photos of it now tbh so probably for an ad if she has to wait to show it

Reactions: 3
Probably retrieved from a skip from outside an air bnb having a refurb or more likely from a deceased persons house clearance .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beggys washing machine when she mixes her lights and darks 🌚

26210177-E793-42DF-A5C7-22F47AE7EA61.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I noticed a few days ago, but that story just reminded me, why on earth does she have a full length mirror in the lounge?

Reactions: 11
They have probs been on here, all smug about the new bed and seen everyone hoping it's a TV bed so have now spent the last few hours trying to disguise it 🤣 or it's an ad and she's editing it so there's now no mention of it having a TV feature 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember a few months back it was either a room tour on YouTube or on her story she said she loved the style of bed she currently had. Just shows it was yet another lie from her otherwise why would she get this one? If it is a freebie surely any decent parent would get it for their child if they was currently using previous owners bed that they had left behind

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I find the fact that....Woody 'randomly' took THIS PHOTO very....disturbing😠

It ISNT NORMAL wtf are those children subjected too🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Once again has to get the tit in and if we somehow didn’t see it we’ve got it labelled as well. get in the bin you cretin

Reactions: 25
I find the fact that....Woody 'randomly' took THIS PHOTO very....disturbing😠

It ISNT NORMAL wtf are those children subjected too🤔
It's absolute bullshit, no 5 year old would do that. She's either got it on a tripod or made the poor boy take the picture.

Either way woody is not obsessed with taking pictures on a mobile phone and if he is it's some seriously questionable behaviour related to her obsession with her phone and social media, nothing to brag about.

Little boys should be playing happily, not trying to please/get attention from their mums in this way.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I remember a few months back it was either a room tour on YouTube or on her story she said she loved the style of bed she currently had. Just shows it was yet another lie from her otherwise why would she get this one? If it is a freebie surely any decent parent would get it for their child if they was currently using previous owners bed that they had left behind
Off-guard she lies says whilst posing and smiling for the camera 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I commented a couple of threads back that she started following Arista, they are constantly giving their beds away to huns.

She’s also started following Dusk so probably got some new bedding in there too

• Angry
Reactions: 16
It's absolute bullshit, no 5 year old would do that. She's either got it on a tripod or made the poor boy take the picture.

Either way woody is not obsessed with taking pictures on a mobile phone and if he is it's some seriously questionable behaviour related to her obsession with her phone and social media, nothing to brag about.

Little boys should be playing happily, not trying to please/get attention from their mums in this way.
Even if Woodeh did take the picture she didn't have to post it! She is simply an attention seeking trollop.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.