Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way in hell if she had mastitis an her breast was so inflamed she would be whipping it out over THE TOP of her crop top ! It would be agony . Its blusher or chaffed from beavers stubble
Look at her bleeping neck and chin here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Absolutely! Whenever my kids want my phone it’s to watch YouTube, not to take photos of me with my baps out 😂
Same! She's so bleeping obvious with her lies, even her sheep have to see what a bullshitter she is.

Has anyone seen the cat since Anne's been born??

Reactions: 11
That headboard looks awful!!!!

Wait till there’s a greasy head mark , anyone remember Benji side had it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder where they are going to put the TV now. No more doggy style on the bed facing the TV with their camera attached, I reckon they only did pregnancy fetish filming.
Now she's not pregnant it's back to missionary with Beaver huffing & puffing on top with his bright red skin 🤢🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
"I always lay the boys uniform out the night before". Doesn't every parent?! Give the lass an award.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why does her carpet look like matted sheeps wool 😂😂🐑 and dont get me started on those manky trotters!

8A3E8177-FBBA-4321-93CC-3454F3D83422.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I still get my clothes out ready for WORK the night before , always did it for kids too! Nothing new begs, thought most people do 🤷‍♀️

Why does her carpet look like matted sheeps wool 😂😂🐑 and dont get me started on those manky trotters!

View attachment 1620791
The trotters were ‘professionally’ done too I believe 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1620791
That polo top will look like he’s slept in it - poor buggers don’t stand a chance
She not able to stretch to a hanger for their clothes? Christ almighty she is useless. EVERYTHING at her disposal, time, money, help and she’s still crap
‘Mum life’ more like bare minimum life

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Had a random thought today whilst getting ready to go & watch people run the London marathon that Alfie & Woody (and now Roma) will never see their parents accomplish anything!?
Not saying every parent needs to run a bloody marathon but they’ll never see them be promoted at work, get a new better paid job or more flexible job, compete in a hobby, create anything, raise money for charity?
What example is that setting for their kids? What do their kids have to look up to? It’s really really shocking & if I were her and Steve I’d be very embarrassed getting all these freebies to survive and living off of daddy’s money.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There is no way in hell if she had mastitis an her breast was so inflamed she would be whipping it out over THE TOP of her crop top ! It would be agony . Its blusher or chaffed from beavers stubble
Absolutely bleeping VILE
SKANKY🤢

Reactions: 12
I've never seen a 28 waist woman with a chin/neck like that. Everyone's focusing on that disgusting cheaply made bed and ignoring the real issue of that small tiny dellicutt unit beggy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
MUM LIFE wtf

Beggy YOU have been in bed for 4 DAYS!
Nursing YOUR TIT as we have been shown it by the house ffs

WOW!!!! such sn achievement
Round of applause👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1620791
What they supposedly sleep there with their next day clothes on the bleeping floor do they?
Then pick them up and put them on from the floor?
PUT THEM ON A RADIATOR!!!

Edit to add - Upon reflection... Does she even HAVE a radiator?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What they supposedly sleep there with their next day clothes on the bleeping floor do they?
I doubt Beckys radiators are warm but I always used to do this when my kids were little and it was cold. And their coats too. We have underfloor heating now so can’t do it any longer but surely you would hang the clothes up rather than in a pile?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I doubt Beckys radiators are warm but I always used to do this when my kids were little and it was cold. And their coats too. We have underfloor heating now so can’t do it any longer but surely you would hang the clothes up rather than in a pile?
Literally a pile! They’re not even folded neatly

Reactions: 17
Exactly, my daughters were hung up on wardrobe door so easily accessible, she’s weird!!

Reactions: 20

Edit to add - Upon reflection... Does she even HAVE a radiator?
If I left anything in a pile on the floor you can guarantee there would be a mahoosive spider under it in the morning. I don’t even live in the cuntry. Too much effort for Beggy to hang the clothes up evidently

Reactions: 20
I thought her and Carly were besties. No congrats on her wedding today. Is someone a bit jealous, or too busy putting blusher on her tits.

might have been said I’m a few pages behind but I think the whole ‘sore boobies’ (grow up) will be her exit route out of breast feeding

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.