Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can't believe she thought a leather mini skirt and a cardigan stretched over her mastitis tits is a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I actually can't believe she thought a leather mini skirt and a cardigan stretched over her mastitis tits is a good look.
Could you even be arsed to stand there posing in slaggy cheap clothes, when you're supposed to be in so much pain from it? She's an out and out liar and a freak 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is massive, not the delicate little princess Beggy dreamed about! And she looks so much like Steve. As my nan used to say, she’s got a face only a mother could love 😂 I’m sorry, I’m going to hell now. But not all kids are cute!
Oh the wee soul - she’s a bruiser! 😂. God love her. She is definitely a Hobson, that’s for sure. She need something to cover up her upper legs though and keep her warm!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She looks like my nans frenchie 🤣
Poor soul doesn’t have a single hope in life with these two as parents

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she dressed like a gypsy!? I can imagine Beggy being one of those people who adds a fur trim to the hood on the pram - sorry if that offends anyone, but they look bloody awful!!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She is massive, not the delicate little princess Beggy dreamed about! And she looks so much like Steve. As my nan used to say, she’s got a face only a mother could love 😂 I’m sorry, I’m going to hell now. But not all kids are cute!
what the duck is she wearing!! duck me you’d think she’d want her to be comfy just lying about the house? Especially in that shack, it must be freezing! Won’t be long before she has Anne in a leather skirt too ffs.

Even dressed up like that she still looks like a boy!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I've said it before but what happened to "I jUsT wAnT tO kEeP hEr In BaByGrOwS aS lOnG aS pOsSiBlE" - Does anyone else in this world lie as much as Becky Lamb?!

Reactions: 29
Little Annie came out looking 3 months old. She has never had that little newborn look, no wonder beggy is behaving so maniacally as those first few weeks of baby is why she has them.

Reactions: 21
I've said it before but what happened to "I jUsT wAnT tO kEeP hEr In BaByGrOwS aS lOnG aS pOsSiBlE" - Does anyone else in this world lie as much as Becky Lamb?!
Didn’t she say she hated babies in headbands too? She’s a complete weapon. That baby is just a doll for her to dress up and photograph for engagement on Instagram. She is the most useless mother I have ever seen. I’m still in shock at that bleeping hooker outfit. 3 weeks after giving birth and she’s up in front of her slimming mirror playing dress up. She’s manic. If she’s doing all this to try and keep Steve interested then she’s wasting her time. If he genuinely loves her she won’t feel the need to carry on like this. But like us she knows he doesn’t, he’s cheated at least once that we’ve heard of. He will do it again, no matter how many slutty outfits she parades about in. I think in her list of priorities she places Steve above the kids, which is sad to see. She really needs to wake up and start being a mother.

Reactions: 34
Didn’t she say she hated babies in headbands too? She’s a complete weapon. That baby is just a doll for her to dress up and photograph for engagement on Instagram. She is the most useless mother I have ever seen. I’m still in shock at that bleeping hooker outfit. 3 weeks after giving birth and she’s up in front of her slimming mirror playing dress up. She’s manic. If she’s doing all this to try and keep Steve interested then she’s wasting her time. If he genuinely loves her she won’t feel the need to carry on like this. But like us she knows he doesn’t, he’s cheated at least once that we’ve heard of. He will do it again, no matter how many slutty outfits she parades about in. I think in her list of priorities she places Steve above the kids, which is sad to see. She really needs to wake up and start being a mother.
Bar maybe Woody the kids were just props to cling on to Steve with so you're right about that! If she could be arsed putting the tiniest bit of effort in she could genuinely be losing weight - not at the rate she shows in her magic mirror but still - if she took Mandy Anne out in the pram a couple of hours a day and reigned in the trips to Billy Bob's I'm sure she'd see a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus that baby must be freezing 🥶 my babys in a sleepsuit under a blanket in the house as I wouldn't want them getting a cold she does realise we are in October doesnt she thick cow.look up Rsv in babies beggy and get some better clothes instead of spending on yourself you selfish witch

Reactions: 22
Why is she dressed like a gypsy!? I can imagine Beggy being one of those people who adds a fur trim to the hood on the pram - sorry if that offends anyone, but they look bloody awful!!
The name certainly fits!!

Oh the wee soul - she’s a bruiser! 😂. God love her. She is definitely a Hobson, that’s for sure. She need something to cover up her upper legs though and keep her warm!
Definitely a hobson!!!!

Reactions: 12
Baby Anne looks like she’s gained the 3 stone Dingle’s lost in the last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She looks at least 16 weeks here

Reactions: 14
I fully agree and I’m glad someone else said it! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.