Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kellyg

VIP Member
I think I have problems because it really grinds my shit when people go on about how pretty and gorgeous their baby is and you're thinking duuudeee we looking at the same baby?? My youngest grew into herself but jeez when she's was born I think my husband thought I had an affair with golam. I was under no illusion she was pretty. Fuck me sometimes im brutally honest but then I think naaaa I'm just realistic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Clarity456

VIP Member
unless you were a size 6-8 21 year old with very long legs and fake tits up by your chin who goes out a lot (probably the type of bird Steve's messaging) why would you even consider that cardigan monstrosity 🤣🤣🤣 especially not if you're a rotund breastfeeding mother with mastitis living in the daaalleeess... the mind boggles more each day!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

GeoFrost

The new bed will 100% be a TV one.

She will post "Steve attached a TV to our old bed so we could see if we liked the idea as we weren't sure if we would. But we loved it. Especially now having little girl with us. We get coseh in the bed and watch Netflix's while I BREAST 🍈 feed her"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Cooper123

VIP Member
Aye she really looks ill doesn't she. Whapping her tits out for a photo opportunity. Had to put it as the first pic too didn't she. Slagggggggggg
I'm sure the lumi huns are glad they didn't have to go visit beggy in that shack. Looks like the type of house where you'd need to wipe your feet on the way out.
Beggy, put your bloody stinking tits away you attention seeking rubber faced wanker. You're just making a right dick of yourself. Everyone is laughing at you. EVERYYYYYYYYYONE

• Haha

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
So another video auto played after the woody one and at the end alfie says "mummy daddy said he loves your boobies" why would you get your child to go and say that?! She also did a collab video with kerry Conway?! Kerry must be so confused if she's still following beggy when beggy keeps saying "duno where we got the name from!" Like surely you'd be like wtf you on about?! Its literally my kids name!!shes so fucking weird

• Wow
  • Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
What the actual fuck is this??! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Is it a breast feeding outfit for the red light district? Where is she going in that? The trout farm and Billy bobs?!
How can she not see how utterly classless she is?Not a single respectable influencer would be posing in this outfit, 3 weeks after birth whilst their newborn clings onto the side of the bed for dear life.
She actually makes me howl on a daily basis.

Attachments

• Haha

vallend

She’s got blocked ducts and mastitis because she’s not feeding her baby regularly and baby isn’t removing milk effectively is she’s tongue tied.

• Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
“Ooooooh Steeeeeeeve (insert labour voice here). Let me take a pic of you cuddling baby girl so those nasty trolls think you did want her really”

• Haha

Bellaboonew_12

I must say I absolutely agree with you. I have been following these threads and as entertaining as they can be and yes ( I agree Becky has a sad online existence ) I genuinely find it uncomfortable reading since making fun of the baby and it’s size. There is almost obsession over it and it just goes in and on.
I’m all for a conservative criticism with a bit of a humour but making fun of an innocent baby is just much. Again just an opinion. I appreciate it maybe unpopular.
While some things are said that are a bit below the realms of decency, & I will concur with that, it wouldn't be happening in the first place if those poor kids were protected properly and given a normal private childhood like every child deserves.

Alfie is chief puppet, looking at his mum after each word he speaks on camera to see if he's followed the instructions correctly. The poor boy clearly has development issues that are not being addressed due to her constant misguided striving for portraying the perfect family on social media and his issues don't sit right with her in relation to that.

Both children have known nothing other than growing up with an emotionally absent mother, camera in their faces from before they wake to bedtime and only doing something or going somewhere for the purposes of producing content where they have to live a fake life filming something so simple as going on a walk over and over again until they get it right for her to stitch together with more fake content and play over vomit inducing guitar music on YouTube. We've seen them naked, we've seen them potty training, poorly, we've seen them asleep, we've seen their mum naked and likely when they get to high school all their friends will do too, she's set them up for 5 years of bullying!

And then their poor Roma. Conceived by her mum tricking her dad because her social media was drying up (because she's crap at her job) a mere prop in a new sick game of dress up the doll for Instagram.

It's not right what is said sometimes but it wouldn't be happening if she was a proper parent.

No way on earth would I ever put my precious kids through the life she is providing for them, I value them too much, I love and want the best for them and as a consequence of that protection I provide absolutely no one is judging them, calling them anything or looking at them for that matter, that shouldn't be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Yorkshire101

I wonder if either of them laugh at any of the comments, because I know we're slagging them off but some of the comments are actual comedy genius, like hysterical.
I think she's too thick to understand comedy though, one of those people that would go to a stand up show and be like " orrrr Steve I don't get it, what's the joke? "

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Yorkshire101

I invite you all to watch this vlog from when she first had Woody. This was her first vlog after he was born and the difference between her in this one and in the one we’ve just watched with Roma is so stark!
No emotional outbursts of tears because she’s just “suh suh happy”, no whimsical, romantic music and close up shots of the baby, no nothing really.. she almost sounds like she’s talking from a script in the video with Woody! She clearly always wanted a girl and cannot hide how THIS is exactly what she wanted, and having Woody, who was not the baby girl she wanted, was a disappointment.

Cannot even focus on anything other than how much she has changed in 4 years. Her face, her hair,her skin, her eyes, her demeanour, her personality. What the fuck has happened. Is that shack haunted? It's like her soul has left her body and she's been possesed.

I agree she's manically obsessed with a Roma but I also think that's a lot to do with whatever mental illness she is harbouring

Reactions: 38

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She is fucking disgusting and a disgrace of a human. Her agenda here is to make people comment going ‘omg hunnnnn how are you back in that shape?!’ It’s gross, she seeks constant gratification and sexualising from other people. The reason she looks like that is because of photoshop and her stupid mirror, that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38