Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May be making a rod for my own back but I dress my five year old into his uniform in
Anyone know why she didn’t go to her friend, Carly’s, wedding? Surely she must have been invited? Has she mentioned the reason?
I think Carly did a low-key wedding with few guests. I actually respect that decision. Imagine having Beggy Lamb whipping her tit out at the cake cutting ceremony. She's turn the buttercream sour.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She says she is still sore and is feeding her on it now and yet she is feeding her on the opposite side to the one she claims is sore and red on her photograph.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whole point in nursing bra is so you can unclip it. She's too lazy to even do that. But at least she's got a differnt one on 😅

Reactions: 6
Baby beaver will have drawn them in
Surely when ppl seen what a twit she was they’d have quickly unfollowed. And to be bluntly honest baby beaver ain’t exactly anything special. She’s got quite the name for herself, Id have thought people would be unfollowing her by the second.

Whole point in nursing bra is so you can unclip it. She's too lazy to even do that. But at least she's got a differnt one on 😅
She’s probably only changed it because it’s been mentioned on here the dirty cow

May be making a rod for my own back but I dress my five year old into his uniform in

I think Carly did a low-key wedding with few guests. I actually respect that decision. Imagine having Beggy Lamb whipping her tit out at the cake cutting ceremony. She's turn the buttercream sour.
Odd how she hasn’t even posted a story of congratulations to Carly. Guess she’s too green with envy that someone dare take away any attention from her and Anne

Reactions: 9
Photoshops herself to look like michelle keagan 😂

Amazing ! couple of weeks post birth she looks like did when she was a teenager probably ! What a comedian 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Photoshops herself to look like michelle keagan 😂

Amazing ! couple of weeks post birth she looks like did when she was a teenager probably ! What a comedian 🤡
Can you IMAGINE what she looks like in those dungarees in REAL life though?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Right who’s she trying to copy now?!
Such a narc the way she says it doesn’t suit her but posts it anyway to get all of her followers kissing her arse!

REBECCA STOP PHOTOSHOPPING YOURSELF TO A SIZE 8!

Reactions: 12
NOOOO… Walt get your hammer & nails out.. you’ve got a shelf to screw onto end of bed my love

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What is that bed… dare I say it? I think I preferred beavers handy work on the old bed frame

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker, you lot always make me laugh! Had to comment as she’s linked my favourite skirt this morning. Gutted.

And wtf are those boots with the dungarees? They look like steel toe caps. How does she make all clothes look so bleeping hideous? Is that her super power?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.