Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way that a kid the size of a large Jack Russell and feeding for 12 mins in 8 hours. Is she topping her up with spam tattle cheese at the same time.

seriously though, how can anyone look at her stories and believe anything. I guess that’s the worrying part though, imagine being at a similar stage as her with a baby stuck to your tit 24/7 and wondering where you’re going wrong

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know how she is ohhh suuuhh busseehhh and run off her feet.

2 kids in school and a new born asleep 23/7 - I was bored out of my fecking mind in the first few months of my maternity.

Having said that though, I had an actual proper job prior to giving birth so I was used to being super buuuuseeehh and to suddenly not have much to do was a shock to my system.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
A 6 minute feed would be fine, if she was feeding often (8-12 feeds in a 24hr period) but according to Rebecca she is practically sleeping through 🤷🏼‍♀️
Never in my professional life have I known a newborn to feed from the breast so infrequently, especially overnight, and for such short periods. Nighttime hours are notoriously when breastfed babies want to feed more as hormones that facilitate milk production are high.
No one would bat an eyelid of she said she was formula feeding, combi feeding, offering top ups. It's the lies, why does she do it!? bleeping winds me up!

Reactions: 29
There’s no way that a kid the size of a large Jack Russell and feeding for 12 mins in 8 hours. Is she topping her up with spam tattle cheese at the same time.

seriously though, how can anyone look at her stories and believe anything. I guess that’s the worrying part though, imagine being at a similar stage as her with a baby stuck to your tit 24/7 and wondering where you’re going wrong
I've said it before her need to make people believe her life is surrrr surr perfect is going to cause somebody to seriously harm themselves if it hasn't already... that's really what caused me to find this forum.

When I first came across her I was 26 and renting the most basic of flats so I could save for a house deposit. My ex at the time was doing a joinery apprenticeship and earned less than me meaning I was having to support him sometimes. Rebecca was around 24 and expecting Woody and I'll be honest I felt like a failure that she was living in the beautiful big house in Kildwick that was owned, always had new cars, could afford to not work etc etc. obviously after some time I then realised that she'd never had a job and had basically moved in with Steve seemingly just days after she'd shagged him, and even then HIS entire life was funded by daddy.

I was also desperately trying to lose weight at this time I came across her whereby all my food consisted of meal preps from a local nutrition company and I was exercising 5 days a week, 3 with a PT and 2 on my own doing a hard class like spin or bodypump followed by cardio machines in the gym. A meal out or anything sweet was a very rare treat for me so you can again imagine how much of a let down I felt when apparently after Rebecca had Woody she was back to a size 10 in no time whilst eating half a dozen mince pies with cream every weeknight then on weekends having Billy Bob's for breakfast, a quick Greggs for lunch while they popped into Skipton, a kebab from the local takeaway for dinner then heading to the local pub for a roast on Sunday and the sum total of her exercise being 10 high knees in the lounge in her bikini and 10 squats holding berrbeh woodeh as a weight once per week... it was only after a while of following her I realized that her try on hauls and grid photos were not matching at all.

All of the above caused me to feel shite about myself before I realized what a bullshitter she is so I can only imagine what damage it would cause for a new mum with a baby who didn't sleep to see her lies, or someone whose baby wanted fed constantly or wasn't putting on weight saw her stories, or someone with an eating disorder who was an actual 28 waist. Makes me laugh so much when influencers like begs pull the mental health/be kind card.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Literally, a quick Google tells you on various websites that newborn babies should be feeding every 2-3 hours for a minimum of 10 mins on each breast. I remember my midwife telling me to not let mine fall asleep as he wasn't getting enough milk at first, as he was feeding himself to sleep too quickly and not feeding long enough to get the good milk that would fill him up. Her so-called feeding schedule is so unrealistic and unbelievable, it's damaging to other new mums. She needs an intervention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My baby was born in May last year and I’ve attached four photos which show typical wake up times and feeding times when she was 2/3 weeks old and I was breast feeding. I was up at least twice every night for 30/45 mins and this was after cluster feeding for around 4 hours every evening from around 6-10pm every night which is totally normal too. I also should add that we used to give her a bottle of pumped breast milk (3oz) to try and top her up too at around 10pm too some nights as when she was first born she was in special care for 11 days and couldn’t feed due to illness so I had to pump to get my supply going and when we came home I left hospital with around 30 bottles of breast milk I needed to use up. My point in this post is that it’s clear as day that Becky is lying through her teeth about feeding to make everything appear perfect when it’s far from it! She’s an absolute fool and needs to put her phone down and go look after her children.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've said it before her need to make people believe her life is surrrr surr perfect is going to cause somebody to seriously harm themselves if it hasn't already... that's really what caused me to find this forum.

When I first came across her I was 26 and renting the most basic of flats so I could save for a house deposit. My ex at the time was doing a joinery apprenticeship and earned less than me meaning I was having to support him sometimes. Rebecca was around 24 and expecting Woody and I'll be honest I felt like a failure that she was living in the beautiful big house in Kildwick that was owned, always had new cars, could afford to not work etc etc. obviously after some time I then realised that she'd never had a job and had basically moved in with Steve seemingly just days after she'd shagged him, and even then HIS entire life was funded by daddy.

I was also desperately trying to lose weight at this time I came across her whereby all my food consisted of meal preps from a local nutrition company and I was exercising 5 days a week, 3 with a PT and 2 on my own doing a hard class like spin or bodypump followed by cardio machines in the gym. A meal out or anything sweet was a very rare treat for me so you can again imagine how much of a let down I felt when apparently after Rebecca had Woody she was back to a size 10 in no time whilst eating half a dozen mince pies with cream every weeknight then on weekends having Billy Bob's for breakfast, a quick Greggs for lunch while they popped into Skipton, a kebab from the local takeaway for dinner then heading to the local pub for a roast on Sunday and the sum total of her exercise being 10 high knees in the lounge in her bikini and 10 squats holding berrbeh woodeh as a weight once per week... it was only after a while of following her I realized that her try on hauls and grid photos were not matching at all.

All of the above caused me to feel shite about myself before I realized what a bullshitter she is so I can only imagine what damage it would cause for a new mum with a baby who didn't sleep to see her lies, or someone whose baby wanted fed constantly or wasn't putting on weight saw her stories, or someone with an eating disorder who was an actual 28 waist. Makes me laugh so much when influencers like begs pull the mental health/be kind card.
Very interesting. Her videos and posts always make me feel much better about myself. My life could be so much worse.

Reactions: 13
Very interesting. Her videos and posts always make me feel much better about myself. My life could be so much worse.
Don't get me wrong you only need to watch her for a bit to realise everything she says is bullshit (which I eventually did) so now my life's better than it was when I first came across her, I feel very much the same way as you I wouldn't want her house, car, relationship.

My point was more, if you just stumbled upon her Instagram and therefore didn't know how much of a gobshite she is, she's on there saying she's in a 28 inch waist 2 weeks after giving birth when she was gigantic whilst pregnant. If a person with a 1 year old who was struggling to shift with baby weight seen that, they're bound to feel inadequate but it's all lies.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.