Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever asked what app it is- it’s called FaceTune, you can do photos or videos

Reactions: 5
I mean the baby isn’t even in the middle of the bed, but at the edge and at the bottom. That’s bleeping dangerous.

Scummy Mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I presume the reason she’s moving so slowly is because usually with these things if you don’t, the video becomes distorted. She’s moving exceptionally strangely. This really should not be allowed. I genuinely think that’s why she didn’t want “the girls” coming round last week and pretended she was unwell. Because as we saw when they last met up, she had no control over what photos were published. What a life! Not being able to go out in public or be seen as your body lies will be exposed!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
2874619F-6E60-45D8-ACA3-F3FEDA503AAD.jpg

Oh.My.God. My eyes are burning. Seriously.
Come on! How can she think this looks good? I literally just choked on my tea when I came across this little gem 😬😬🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Came here for the real comments. 😆 wtf... she gained some height and lost stones 😅 her stride when taking the photo is shocking 😅😅 now wonder she never gets spotted out in the wild no one recognises her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Came here for the real comments. 😆 wtf... she gained some height and lost stones 😅 her stride when taking the photo is shocking 😅😅 now wonder she never gets spotted out in the wild no one recognises her
Even if she'd been living off pureed broccoli and doing a fitness bootcamp with 10 mile runs and power lifting classes every day since rurmaahh was born theres no way she could be back to that in less than 21 days after looking like Mr Blobby with the waterlogged ankles 3 short weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I find it really sad she feels the need to post stuff like that pretending to be that slim after just having a baby. Absolutely nothing wrong with not snapping back and still having a bump at that point is considered quite standard I find it sad she hasn’t got time to just recover and have some time snuggling her last baby and her girl she was so desperate for but she is instead posting half naked online to earn pennies of commission and show off to strangers, for all the money she claims to have she really is lacking in the freedom she claims her money brings

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What app could she be using to create these photos?? I'd genuinely love a go with it to see how it works!
Quite scary you can change yourself that much
There are apps that can change your shape in video quite easily. Em Clarkson showed how they work! I’ll see if I can link somehow

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Even Carly drake did a story couple of weeks ago about how you can edit even videos now and to not believe what you see on social media

Reactions: 16
Annie looks like beever there to a t!!!!!

She’s hungry…… feed her!!!!!!

Reactions: 15
She is such a weapon. It’s a good job I know full well she is full of tit.
I strength train 4/5 times a week, do an average of 15,000 steps a day and eat a balanced diet, yet Filtered Fiona over there, who has been as sedentary as a sloth and shovelled nothing but tit into her gob for well over 9 months, looks about 2 dress sizes smaller than me (I range from 8 to 12 depending on where I shop). Get in the bin Begs, and take your new, tacky, classless AF wardrobe and tit non-telly bed with you. She has annoyed me tonight as I dread to think how she makes vulnerable new mums and women with body issues feel.
As an aside, Danae Mercer is a great lady to follow, she literally shares all the toxic ways people can change their looks and bodies, from angles to full on body changing apps for photos and videos, which we all know is what Deluded Debbie uses.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Those horrendous outfits are clearly for her and Beavers only fans work or whatever other sick videos they film

Reactions: 11
Why the blouse with no bra???

Dread to think what the school mums think, or A&W when they see this in years to come ☹

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.