Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemi85

VIP Member
Put on your dressing gownd Beggeh, pull up your nappy pants and let your girlies in.

You’ve got this mama ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Ju19

VIP Member
I find the fact that....Woody 'randomly' took THIS PHOTO very....disturbing😠

It ISNT NORMAL wtf are those children subjected too🤔

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Her whole life is one huge huge lie. If it wasn’t so amusing I’d be seriously concerned - she seems hell bent on portraying herself as a sexy milf boss babe but reality couldn’t be further. They live in an absolute shit heap of a house - no heating, 2 man sofa, TV stapled to the bed 🤣🤣🤣 she’s always been a lardy girl wanting to portray herself as a size 8/10. She’s got the worst fucking dress sense I’ve potentially ever seen, and I’m from Liverpool (!) her bf is a cheating disgusting racist sexist pig of a man who doesn’t give two shits about her but just enjoys how much of an easy shag she is. She’s got no job, no friends, a huge huge baby and two sons who are neglected. There is NOTHING and I mean nothing about her that even gives me one single thread of jealousy. She’s a mess

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Throwaway1135

Chatty Member
I think you're all forgetting that Rebecca Lamb is the best Mummeh in the world. The best breastfeeder ever to breast feed. Her supply, her flow, her latch, her everything is just so cute cosy and absolutely perfect.

• Haha

Kellyg

VIP Member
Another thing that annoys me is when mums say "aww (insert child's name) took this picture of us this morning"
No....no he never. Young kids dont say aww what a lovely natural pose mum pass us your phone and let me take a picture! 🙄 I've seen this so many times. It's totally staged she passed him the phone and told him to take the pic. Why even lie about this!

Hunipot21

Chatty Member
SORRY WHAT?? So a new bed for them while Alfie has been sleeping in a bed left by the previous owners?!?!

• Sad
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Those hideous frilly socks…… she looks like something out of big fat gypsy wedding.

Also - if the kid is starting to suck her thumb - discourage it and give her a dummy. Has she learnt nothing from the two other kids she’s got, who’ve got teeth like Sloth from The Goonies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Bellaboonew_12

I find the fact that....Woody 'randomly' took THIS PHOTO very....disturbing😠

It ISNT NORMAL wtf are those children subjected too🤔
It's absolute bullshit, no 5 year old would do that. She's either got it on a tripod or made the poor boy take the picture.

Either way woody is not obsessed with taking pictures on a mobile phone and if he is it's some seriously questionable behaviour related to her obsession with her phone and social media, nothing to brag about.

Little boys should be playing happily, not trying to please/get attention from their mums in this way.

• Sad
Reactions: 45

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh my god what has he swallowed he’s massive 😵💫
He’s not. He’s pumped full of steroids and he’s retaining water. Look at that ridiculous photo - the tiny egg shaped muscle there - it’s tiny in comparison to his shoulders/arms because it’s all water retention - it’s just fluid bloat. He looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She’s dressed that baby like they live on a caravan site. No amount of headbands and frilly socks will make that baby cute, she looks like a little chav.
she really thought she was getting a delicut, petite, garrjuss, pretteh baby when she actually got the complete opposite. Mortified for you babes 😂😂😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Steve 100% uses steroids. You can see it a mile off. His upper arms and chest are large but if you look
At him it’s all just water retention - he’s not actually muscular. The steroids are making him retain fluid and he’s probably not working out enough to actually increase the muscle mass. He’s such a little wimp. He’s got such an inferiority complex - wants to be a big man but has to cheat and use steroids to get there because he can’t do it properly and even at that he’s doing it wrong. Bet his balls look like two shrivelled grapes!!!!

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
I still can't comprehend why any of her family (or Beaver's) aren't concerned by her posts 🤯
The fact she has shown us that she is repeatedly positioning the baby on the edge of the bed is very concerning.

Why is Beaver so blind to her irresponsible behaviour and treatment to their children?
Because Beaver is too busy doing this… 🤢
1E6E53CC-E727-49F2-952E-2640EB21759B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Clarity456

VIP Member
Came here for the real comments. 😆 wtf... she gained some height and lost stones 😅 her stride when taking the photo is shocking 😅😅 now wonder she never gets spotted out in the wild no one recognises her
Even if she'd been living off pureed broccoli and doing a fitness bootcamp with 10 mile runs and power lifting classes every day since rurmaahh was born theres no way she could be back to that in less than 21 days after looking like Mr Blobby with the waterlogged ankles 3 short weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41