Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the new bed has a built in TV! If so, we’ve achieved another thing you trolls ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OMG, please tell me they have bought (or Hobson senior) has bought a tv bed. If they have then it’s so obvious they read here & have finally given in to all our piss taking 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
you can buy a tv bed for less than a grand... 40k a month that should have been a blink and you'll miss it type of thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
SORRY WHAT?? So a new bed for them while Alfie has been sleeping in a bed left by the previous owners?!?!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Maybe this bed is her push present. Sad bastard 😂 if it's a TV bed I will die laughing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The new bed will 100% be a TV one.

She will post "Steve attached a TV to our old bed so we could see if we liked the idea as we weren't sure if we would. But we loved it. Especially now having little girl with us. We get coseh in the bed and watch Netflix's while I BREAST 🍈 feed her"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It’s deffo a TV bed ain’t it 😂
Poor Alfie, seems he definitely the forgotten one in that house. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Ah I guess Steve got paid yesterday from work so they are off the buy a new bed……!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her and Steve are just a pair of pathetic wannabes. If it it a tv bed it's been bought due to tattle mocking them. Although the 2 scrounging bastards rarely put their hands in their pockets, so I'll be shocked if it's not gifted. Bet that chavvy twit has been emailing bed companies on the beg. woman.

Reactions: 18
Maybe this mastitis thing is her way of leading up to her announcing she's going to combi feed or stop

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.