Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That quote is obviously a passive aggressive 'message' because no one has checked in on her.

That's what happens unfortunately when you isolate yourself from the world and spend your days consumed with your next social media post, disregarding everyone's privacy, talking into a camera in an entirely fictional online life portraying that you're better than everyone else.

Reactions: 33
The part of the vlog where she spends 3 hours 🙄 explaining how much she loves people noticing and commenting on her baby and when she is breastfeeding when they’re out confirms everything said on here.

She’s an exhibitionist who thrives on the attention and validation of others. The baby is simply a (very large) prop to boost her ego.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Rebegga really is the most weird fucker I follow on Instagram by far, what is actually wrong with her 😂😂😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do we have proof that she was born when Rebecca said she was born? I remember everyone wondered if the due date was accurate; maybe Rebecca had her earlier and just delayed posting a few videos to drag out the pregnancy content a little longer (or maybe I'm giving her too much credit for being able to plan and carry out that level of deception). She really does look more like a 4-5 week old baby than 2-3 weeks--my daughter weighed 10 lbs at birth and even she wasn't that big so soon after.
I did wonder this but then I realised she would have to keep up that charade forever then & she really isn’t clever enough for that. She’s just a big baby, as we all suspected she would be anyway. It’s actually terrifying that Beggy has lied about the weight of her own baby!!

Rebegga really is the most weird fucker I follow on Instagram by far, what is actually wrong with her 😂😂😩
It’s weird isn’t it! I actually don’t really follow influencers on Instagram anymore, apart from a few home accounts I like, but it’s car crash tv & I can’t stop checking in on her to see what she fucks up next. It’s quite sad really that her whole life revolves around what she can post on Instagram. The breakdown is coming, it’s just a matter of when not if.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s going to need that disgusting grey bra surgically removed 🤮 she must STINK from BO and milk leakage 🤢 how is she not embarrassed

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Such an OVERSHARER
Tells everyone everything by the hour
Fuking S T R A N G E!
You look gipping🤢
Get in the bin Beggy

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I CANNOT believe she's still in the same bra while her boobs are leaking and cracked and everything else .. I'm pregnant too and she's just made my morning sickness 100x worse, nasty smelly witch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She says she didn’t want to wake Annie up to feed her, isn’t that exactly what she should be doing? It’s a long time ago now, but I am sure I was told to wake my newborns for feeds and tickle their feet so they didn’t fall asleep while on the boob and actually fed?
Also, if she got prescribed antibiotics yesterday, why does she need to go in today?
finally, that bra is bogging. Surely boss babe can afford more than one nursing bra or is she just too lazy to change it? I know we a have our fave bras, but come on, you got to change it if you’re lactating!

Reactions: 36
She says she didn’t want to wake Annie up to feed her, isn’t that exactly what she should be doing? It’s a long time ago now, but I am sure I was told to wake my newborns for feeds and tickle their feet so they didn’t fall asleep while on the boob and actually fed?
Also, if she got prescribed antibiotics yesterday, why does she need to go in today?
finally, that bra is bogging. Surely boss babe can afford more than one nursing bra or is she just too lazy to change it? I know we a have our fave bras, but come on, you got to change it if you’re lactating!
100%!!! Feeding is more important than sleeping and they need to be kept awake while feeding so they get the hind milk. She's a vile scruffy witch. I've said it before but the night sweats and leaking made me feel so bogging I was showering as often as possible, clean bras morning and night, clean pjs or nightie each night. Her hygiene standards are so low. She makes me feel sick.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Can someone pretty please post the website they use to watch stories? The ones I use aren’t working and I forgot to save the one someone posted last week. Thanks trolls love you all x

Reactions: 3
Having to flog that bleeping Lumi spa from her bed when baby’s 3 weeks old 😂
Becks, my employer paid me my full wage for 6 months and then let me use my accumulated holidays to tag on the end. You know, so I didn’t have to do any work and could concentrate on my newborn. But you’re right, I’m sooo jealous of you ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The Roma highlight - she's wearing that exact bra constantly, even in pictures where she's fully dressed you can still see those same bra straps. It hasn't come off her since Roma was born 🤢🤢 Im sorry i just can't comprehend how anyone can be that unhygienic .. the smell almost comes through the phone screen

• Sick
Reactions: 30
why is the brain dead bint not waking Anne up to feed to unblock the duct & no Becky not everyone gets mastitis.

Reactions: 30
World’s best saleswoman right there
Hi guys, welcome to my stinking pit. I can’t be arsed to get up this morning so here’s a link to buy your top up lumeh heads. Go on, I need the sales to pay for some new bedding and a new bra 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Get out your smelly pit, shower, change that bra, put a wash on and be a mother!!!!

Christ I don’t need to tell my girls this and they are much younger 🙄

Reactions: 23
leaking milk bleeping stinks I remember the smell changing the breast pads a few times a day was bad enough and this dirty witch had been in the same bra for weeks 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
leaking milk bleeping stinks I remember the smell changing the breast pads a few times a day was bad enough and this dirty witch had been in the same bra for weeks 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Lets not forget the smell from her fungal infection under her boob too. Absolutely honkin!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.