Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird thing to lie about ‘ I’ve been drinking ovaltine every morning ‘ . She would have shown us if she had , also I thought it was more a bedtime drink like Horlicks 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
"I always lay the boys uniform out the night before". Doesn't every parent?! Give the lass an award.
I've just watched Ellie Polly sorting her eldest son's uniforms for the week,every day he has a clean sweatshirt clean polo shirt and clean trousers, she's as obnoxious as Beggy,but her kids always look immaculate,clean and happy. Poor Alfie and Woody are looking if their lazy parents buy them more than one polo shirt one sweat shirt and one pair of trousers for the whole year

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Nothing screams poor latch more than still whining about mastitis 6 days on. If Anne had a good latch that boob would be effectively drained and lump long gone.. she has antibiotics aswell.

Reactions: 22
How the hell is this scruff gaining so many followers? I don't think she is breast feeding, I think aroma-ann-mandy dingle is mostly bottle fed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is she sitting there in a nursing bra? Is it really necessary? Oh yeah….it’s for the perves. Bet they love listening to her talking about her SORE BOOB 🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She's a boring fucker, if she's gaining followers she's buying them. Trying to make it look like she has plenty so companies are more likely to gift her stuff. What a sad little life she leads.

Reactions: 17
Mastitis is caused when you don’t breastfeed enough, so her smugness about Anne basically sleeping through the night with a 4 minute feed in the middle was misplaced. She should be pumping to get some milk in a bottle or at least to drain those antibiotics out of her system. Poor Anne with an incompetent mum like her.

Reactions: 27
Feel like pure tit, just want Beavers self made TV bed back x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Such a 5k boss babe with her own business.. oh hang on a minute, you've just said you've just got some work to do!! shame you've got to work when you've just had baby gurl and don't get maternity leave!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anyone noticed how she's not really shown Anne's face for a while. I'd love to think she's decided to keep her kids off her social media, but in reality I think it's because we've pointed out the Anne hegerty resemblance and she sees it too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is she always in a bra. It's a chilly autumn morning, you live in a barn with no central heating, double glazing and concrete floors. Put a top on you freak.

Reactions: 31
She's a boring fucker, if she's gaining followers she's buying them. Trying to make it look like she has plenty so companies are more likely to gift her stuff. What a sad little life she leads.
We will have to look at her stats on social blade. It normally gives a good indication of when someone has bought followers

Reactions: 6
Anyone know why she didn’t go to her friend, Carly’s, wedding? Surely she must have been invited? Has she mentioned the reason?

Reactions: 8
Mastitis and choosing not to take a newborn to the wedding presumably? Which - to me - is actually quite a sensible decision for once

Reactions: 7
Anyone know why she didn’t go to her friend, Carly’s, wedding? Surely she must have been invited? Has she mentioned the reason?
I’m sure they did it them two the kids and just 2 witnesses? Whatever the case she’s been low-key about it, didn’t tell insta the date etc, just moaned for weeks about not being able to find anything to wear

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.