Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but I always called the baby Mandy but have been calling her Anne as she is Anne H double, but from this moment on it's official I'm calling her ....big Mandyanne

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Random but I always called the baby Mandy but have been calling her Anne as she is Anne H double, but from this moment on it's official I'm calling her ....big Mandyanne
I've always meant to ask you... why Mandy?
Is it a reference I've missed? What ever it is it's funny.

Reactions: 4
🤢🤢🤢
Beaver......in the bed
VOMIT
Glad ive has my tea
Christ on a bike

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
“Ooooooh Steeeeeeeve (insert labour voice here). Let me take a pic of you cuddling baby girl so those nasty trolls think you did want her really”

• Haha
Reactions: 40
bleeping revolting. Rebecca sat up crying for a whole hour last night so tonight it’s Steve’s turn to feed the baby with his massive witch tits.
He's actually got the build of a Silverback and that is NOT a compliment, witch tits beaver's been on the roids it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Jesus Christ they looked bleeping wrecked 🤣🤣

Big Anne not turning out to be mamas lil angel like manifested 🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg he actually gives me the ick. So unattractive mind you her big lips make me just as sick

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’d put money on him taking steroids. My ex (before I had kids thank god) took steroids and he brutally attacked me. It’s called roid rage. Not a chance I’d have a person like that around my children they can flip!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.