Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something about her looks different in her YouTube video. Can’t put my finger on what it is. The mouth area. She looks extra buck toothed
I swear I think she’s had filler done again. Her top
Lip looks really weird - like the corners of her top
Lip are pulled up - like the Joker from Batman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm confused she said she weighed 7lb7oz at birth the midwife weighed her and she'd put on *166g and was now 7lb8oz. And the midwife couldn't BELIEVE how much weight she'd gained (1oz in 7 days) and asked what she'd been feeding her 😅

*166g is 6oz so should have been 7.12 no?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She's a bloody born liar. Her side profile gives me the boke. Those bleeping homer Simpson lips and that witches nose. Never wanted to slap a face so much in my life!
Cooper, your level of hatred for these two is nothing short of inspiring. Absolutely superb! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“…. but so good” 😬 Does our boss babe know that this is real crime as in actually happened not just a good series!! Plus I hope to goodness Alfie is not awake listen to any of it!!
Yeh weird but so good isn’t really an appropriate description of that series is it, but we all know that adjectives aren’t her strong point.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm confused she said she weighed 7lb7oz at birth the midwife weighed her and she'd put on *166g and was now 7lb8oz. And the midwife couldn't BELIEVE how much weight she'd gained (1oz in 7 days) and asked what she'd been feeding her 😅

*166g is 6oz so should have been 7.12 no?
Sorry to quote my own post haha I'm writing as I watch 😂😂 and a devil for detail...

The health visitor has been day 14 and she's now 8lb15oz!!!!!!!

Let's break this down.

7.7 at birth

166g heavier but still only 7.8 at 10 days according to the vlog (12 mins in)

Then 8.15 day 14

The little mite has put on 23 oz in 4 days!!!!!!!

What the devil has she been feeding her?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or is it that she never weighed 7.7 in the first place? 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish I was a fly on the wall in that home
Delusional , lying scruffy greasy hair idiot
You are not a perfect mum beggy stop lying to yourself and to your audience
Using kids to make££££
How many adverts were they in that vlog as well ?

Reactions: 12
Pink jogger clips were when Anne was 1 week old then 3 days later Rebecca was claiming to be back in her size 10 jeans 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree her mouth looked weird in that you tube video. Like she's had a stroke.
Maybe her filler has just slid to one side...
Alfie was cute with the baby though. I just find woody annoying 🙈

Reactions: 8
I agree her mouth looked weird in that you tube video. Like she's had a stroke.
Maybe her filler has just slid to one side...
Alfie was cute with the baby though. I just find woody annoying 🙈
I think Woody is going to be the one who gives her absolute hell 🤣🤣🤣 especially now he is the middle child

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From the parent of an 8 year old, who sees many 8 year olds daily in their job, it absolutely showcased his 'unrevealed/undiagnosed' development delay again 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Basically the vlog is nothing about family as a 5. Its a vlog with her constantly saying how obsessed she is with her daughter, how precious she is and a few videos of the boys with her asking them how much they love her. Painful to watch. Not an insight into life with a newborn at all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.