Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's had a hard life 😳... It shows in the face. I would have put her at mid 60. I'm no spring chicken so can't talk 🙄

I've always wondered why you call her Big Bad Bev?

Reactions: 12
She said she got antibiotics yesterday but then said she’s got an appointment for today that she’s going to have to try to rearrange; it makes no sense? Surely the doctor would assess you before handing out the antibiotics? And if she’s in agony, she’d be making it to that appointment whatever else she had planned or even take all the kids with her if childcare is an issue, to help sort the pain out?

Reactions: 14
I know people on chemotherapy go to bloody work!!!!
My friend has Cancer & is amasing!
DOESNT ever...moan just gets on with life & gives back to society too❤

DINGLE NEEDS A SHORT SHARP SOMETHING TO kick her into touch

Chloe Madely on Loose Women - New baby
Decent Mother in the making!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This witch has it easy. Try getting picc lines put in your arm… having them cleaned weekly then getting sepsis cause it gets infected then you’re in hosp for 3 weeks over new year. Ohh and a Hickman line 😂 I still got on with it and cared for my son, having horrible thoughts i might not be there to see him grow up, because it’s what mothers do! bleeping hell. Whiny cow she is! I actually cannot with this waste of a human!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
This witch has it easy. Try getting picc lines put in your arm… having them cleaned weekly then getting sepsis cause it gets infected then you’re in hosp for 3 weeks over new year. Ohh and a Hickman line 😂 I still got on with it and cared for my son, having horrible thoughts i might not be there to see him grow up, because it’s what mothers do! bleeping hell. Whiny cow she is! I actually cannot with this waste of a human!
Sending you HEAPS OF HUGS❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said she got antibiotics yesterday but then said she’s got an appointment for today that she’s going to have to try to rearrange; it makes no sense? Surely the doctor would assess you before handing out the antibiotics? And if she’s in agony, she’d be making it to that appointment whatever else she had planned or even take all the kids with her if childcare is an issue, to help sort the pain out?
It’ll be a beauty appointment, nothing important.

Reactions: 19
61! is that all. Bev’s paper round must have been the houses on the hill they filmed the Hovis ad on 😂 She’s so haggard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aww thank you my love! ❤ Glad to say I’m in remission but mentally it never leaves you. My mood lately has been shite but you tattlers cheer me up 😘🤣
Always here my lovely!
Take each day ok🤗
And Remember the laughs Beggy gives US & thankfully we arent her hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.