Rebecca Lamb #128 Annie are you ok, are you ok, are you OK Annie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands down best thread title on tattle. She’s gonna have a witch fit soon about all them nasty trolls calling her babeh a different name n stuff 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m so confused at how short and little Roma is breastfeeding?? What is she, like two weeks? Mine were honestly attached to me and feeding frequently and by this point we were going through cluster feeding. I also had a fast milk flow…

Reactions: 29
Morning tattlers. Rough night for me…. My fella got up for a slash in the night and I was awake for 12 minutes. Been crying all morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 114
Wow! My vagina just shrivelled up and died at that picture of Steve! That needed to come with a trigger warning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh here we go again her kids desperate to take pics of her n Roma. Pull the other one dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How does he manage to look middle aged and a teenager all at once? The thing with this pair is if they were nice people we wouldn’t care less about their looks but because they’re so awful their ugliness just shines through.
Exactly. I used to think Rebecca was stunning I really did. Mainly before she had woody and then her attitude and just general lack of care towards her kids and her dogs showed us all her true colours.

Reactions: 22
Another thing that annoys me is when mums say "aww (insert child's name) took this picture of us this morning"
No....no he never. Young kids dont say aww what a lovely natural pose mum pass us your phone and let me take a picture! 🙄 I've seen this so many times. It's totally staged she passed him the phone and told him to take the pic. Why even lie about this!

Reactions: 47
Exactly. I used to think Rebecca was stunning I really did. Mainly before she had woody and then her attitude and just general lack of care towards her kids and her dogs showed us all her true colours.
I agree. She was gorgeous when she was younger. She hasn't aged well AT ALL. No idea how she's ended up looking like a bloke?? But that doesn't change her ugly personality. She's become a horrible cow. Just like the Ingham's in a way, started off simple, honest and relatable (sort of) and then the "Insta fame" goes to their heads.

Reactions: 15
I know I’m going back over old ground here, but how can she post this photo just a few days ago then claim she’s a 28” waist?! My daughter wears 28” jeans & she is teeny tiny. Absolutely nothing wrong with belly rolls & especially after having a baby, it’s expected, but the lies are concerning. I know it’s thrown about a lot on here, but I do think she has some sort of mental issue.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
How on earth is the baby putting any weight on with 6 MINUTE feeds!? A newborn takes longer than that to feed with a bottle and usually they’re faster than breastfed. What the actual hell unless her tits are like a fast running tap and Roma is miraculously not choking on it coming out so fast she is bare face lying.
Also “good girl”. No she’s a baby. She isn’t good or bad 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God he looks abit special here old snoopy
😂😂😂 duck me I didn't think he could be any uglier than he is now! He is even more like Alfie there isn't he! Poor child has to grow up knowing that he's gona look like this. And Anne has the same fate by the looks of her.

Why the duck does she walk around the house in a bra, actual slag.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s at it. Almost 5 hours for a newborn breastfed baby in between feeds?! Then she feeds for 6 minutes. She’s topping her up with formula she has to be. There’s no danger that baby is getting sufficient feed from that. She needs to be feeding her every 2-3 hours to keep up her supply and get that going. Even a bottle fed baby would be every 2-3 hours at this stage, that’s far far too long

Reactions: 34
She really isn’t feeding for long otherwise we would be getting affiliate links posted at all hours. Maybe Alfie’s back with woody while little but large Roma is left crying it out in Alfie’s room

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This thread title has just made me spit coffee all over my freshly cleaned desk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just put my 6 month old down for a nap, fed him to sleep... he fed for 9.5 minutes. Her feeding schedule is bullshit why is she continually lying

Reactions: 16
Anne’s gonna be the Yorkshire Dales answer to Honey Boo Boo by the time shes 3. I reckon she’ll be a right potty mouthed little thing, will have a permanent runny nose and she’ll be rugby tackling Alfeh to get the last sorin bar.
Anne’s gonna be the Yorkshire Dales answer to Honey Boo Boo by the time shes 3. <----- KILLED ME OFF!!

I think I have problems because it really grinds my tit when people go on about how pretty and gorgeous their baby is and you're thinking duuudeee we looking at the same baby?? My youngest grew into herself but jeez when she's was born I think my husband thought I had an affair with golam. I was under no illusion she was pretty. duck me sometimes im brutally honest but then I think naaaa I'm just realistic 🤣
My Daughter was the same - 3lb-er and for about 8 weeks she looked like a wrinkly potato face - my nephew said she looked like ET ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.