Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
So the hypocritical woman posted on insta stories babies first clap for the NHS.

1. she is probably the biggest drain on the NHS behind corona virus.
2. This is the same idiots who went to ASDA for snacks on the way to maternity last week. Not giving a care about what they may pick up or transfer to the maternity unit.

In a hospital where a midwife died of corona last week, a 2nd midwife has also died. But I guess its fine because they clapped for a few likes and views.
Well done Sue, Well done!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

emmawhu

VIP Member
Title suggestion:-

Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the past...

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
A straightforward birth in the UK costs the NHS roughly £3,500. This family have had at least £77,000 worth out of the NHS due to the fact they can’t stop going at it like f***ing rabbits.

that’s over 300 cycles of chemo
14 lifesaving mastectomy’s
513 MRI scans
3820 flu vaccinations

I could go on. This family are a drain on society and from what I can see, not one of them are putting anything back into it. They will all follow the same path as their selfish arsehole parents.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Just had a look at the Dominos post and someone asked how much it cost, so of course lots of big families chimed in to say that bigger families are better at budgeting so spend less on food than small families :unsure: One said she has 9 children and a budget of £50 per week and eats really healthily. An example was a meal of a bag of pasta, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 tins of tuna and a handful of frozen sweetcorn for only £1.50. How the hell she's feeding 10+ people on that beats me. There must be a rule that the more you have the smaller the portions get. Intentionally feeding your children less food because you want another child is absolutely grim.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Back to Millie, am I remembering right she's given up work already with 5 months to go.
Millie Has a pram set up in her bedroom
She has a name picked out
She has stopped working.

Its like a whole big game and shes waiting for a dolly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
You'd have thought the personalised eggs would have been the ideal time to announce 22's name? No? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Just had a look at the Dominos post and someone asked how much it cost, so of course lots of big families chimed in to say that bigger families are better at budgeting so spend less on food than small families :unsure: One said she has 9 children and a budget of £50 per week and eats really healthily. An example was a meal of a bag of pasta, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 tins of tuna and a handful of frozen sweetcorn for only £1.50. How the hell she's feeding 10+ people on that beats me. There must be a rule that the more you have the smaller the portions get. Intentionally feeding your children less food because you want another child is absolutely grim.
I find it hilarious that they can say they’re good at budgeting when commenting on a dominoes meal. Takeaways are expensive, and Dominoes is up there as one of the higher end prices. We’ve never bought from them because their prices are ridiculous, if we want pizza we either go to our local takeaway or cook them ourselves. There’s no way to make dominoes a cheap meal, even with coupons or discounts. I’d understand if they’d maybe ordered 1 or 2 pizzas and then cooked something else to go with it as a one off treat, but knowing their habits they will have left the kids to fight to get a few slices each. They really do underfeed their kids; for a large family to have the same sized food shop as a family of 5 doesn’t mean they’re better at budgeting, it just means they aren’t feeding their kids enough.

• Heart

Treesy19

VIP Member
And @spilleroftea @lizziew92
They're banned because there's a toy in it. In the late 19th and early 20th century, people sold sweets with little metal toys in them and kids did choke on them so the FDA banned any food from having toys etc. in it. Even if it's in a sterile container away from the food like Kinder Surprise eggs.
I love how the Americans have banned kinder eggs as they’re soooo dangerous but guns are fair game to get hold of!

• Haha
  • Heart

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
:sick:
What happened to normally spelt names?? Alexia would have been fine. My youngest is Jude and the woman who runs the toddler music group at the library asked how I spell it and I was like... what? It's spelt Jude. She said she wasn't sure as she'd come across 'Jewd' before. Like. What.
Sadly I know a 'Zowffe' pronounced Sophie :confused:

• Wow
  • Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The way Sue said “she’s completed our family”, like, what’s so special about this one?? You’ve been having kids for 31 years and none of them have made you feel your family was complete until Hi-de-hi? Bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart