Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then the schools have Grant's and other charities that pay a good 80% or more of the price for that residential trip x
Again, not every school, my kids had pp through school and I had to pay every bit of their trips or they didn’t go

I appreciate and agree with the idea that school trips and stuff should be subsidised for families that can't afford it despite working hard etc, but it's still so unfair that most families only have the two or three kids they can afford, while these clowns get 22 or so subsidised... Makes a mockery of it really

Reactions: 11
That's grim, she was only just 13 by four months 🤢 I have a 12 year old neice and she is just a child 😥 with a child's body too of course

I have a 17 year old male cousin and his girlfriends of 16/ 17 are a completely different story, womanly bodies and obviously nowadays girls look very grown up with all the makeup and clothes etc but still

I wonder how both Sue and Noel have felt looking at their girls coming up to 12/13
It’s disgusting. I don’t see how the minions overlook it! Four months over thirteen. It’s pitiful

Thread name suggestion.
Radford family #6 Sue’s given birth to Hi- die maybe she should get tied

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s disgusting. I don’t see how the minions overlook it! Four months over thirteen. It’s pitiful

Thread name suggestion.
Radford family #6 Sue’s given birth to Hi- die maybe she should get tied
Edited
Radford family #6 Sues given birth to Hi-Die maybe it’s time she got Tidy

Reactions: 6
Regarding school trip subsidy - totally not fair that Sue and Noel can get it for 22 whereas some struggle to get it for 1-2 kids, but at the end of the day the kids themselves are the ones going on the trips and I think they deserve that - a bit of time away from the family! As mentioned above, especially the middle kids would deserve it as they're forgotten and left out of so much.

Reactions: 4
Regarding school trip subsidy - totally not fair that Sue and Noel can get it for 22 whereas some struggle to get it for 1-2 kids, but at the end of the day the kids themselves are the ones going on the trips and I think they deserve that - a bit of time away from the family! As mentioned above, especially the middle kids would deserve it as they're forgotten and left out of so much.
My daughter got given money from victim support after her dad was murdered. We had to dip into that money (we are allowed to withdraw from the account even though she can't have it until she's 18 for school trips, school uniform etc....) to pay for my daughters school trip, because we just couldn't afford it just before christmas. I felt so guilty doing that

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My daughter got given money from victim support after her dad was murdered. We had to dip into that money (we are allowed to withdraw from the account even though she can't have it until she's 18 for school trips, school uniform etc....) to pay for my daughters school trip, because we just couldn't afford it just before christmas. I felt so guilty doing that
I'm so sorry to hear that - hope your daughter is coping. That's very fair to withdraw to spend it on your daughter and an aspect of her education - no need to feel guilty. As long as she enjoyed the trip and it was worthwhile then I see that as justified.

Reactions: 7
So sorry for your daughters and your loss. Hope you are both getting support xx

Title suggestion:-

Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the past...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Title suggestion

Radford family #6 Saying their family is complete, we suspect it's pure deceit, Sue won't admit defeat!

Reactions: 22
Radford Family #6 Sue and Noel dont tell another lie, your family isnt completed by Hei- die

Reactions: 20
Title suggestion:-

Sue claims Heidie is the last, something she's said many times in the past...
This 👆

I may be unpopular for saying this, as I am aware posters can post what they like on this forum.. However I personally feel its a bit unfair to be constantly posting about the poor baby girls name spelt like Hi-die /hair-die etc. It's really not the poor baby's fault her parents added on an e at the end. I do think Heidi is such a beautiful name it's just a shame they added on the e.

I think this title suggestion just sums Sue up to a tee, I honestly don't think they will stop at 22, I expect a pregnancy announcement as soon as Millie is about to give birth or a few weeks after her baby is born.

Title suggestion

Radford family #6 Saying their family is complete, we suspect it's pure deceit, Sue won't admit defeat!
This one is good too.

So sorry for your loss 😟

my mum turned 50 when i was in year 9 and when my sister was in year 7. there was a girl in my sisters year whose parents when in their late 50s early 60s (i believe) and she struggled because of this i think. she was a sweet girl too.
When I was at secondary school there was this girl who had older parents. Her dad was 63 and her mum was 60. I remember them turning up for parents evening one time and everyone thought it was her grandparents. Some of the girls would laugh and joke about it and when she told everyone they were actually her parents they teased her relentlessly saying stuff like people shouldn’t be able to have kids when they turn 40 and calling them OAP‘s and really cruel stuff like they’d probably die soon.

Apparently they had trouble conceiving and had IVF therefore her mum Didn’t get pregnant until She was like 48.
It was sad because she was a such a nice girl and didn’t deserve to be bullied for something out of her control.
Thankfully As time went on the teasing died down, but then she moved house so ended up changing schools.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
When I was at secondary school there was this girl who had older parents. Her dad was 63 and her mum was 60. I remember them turning up for parents evening one time and everyone thought it was her grandparents. Some of the girls would laugh and joke about it and when she told everyone they were actually her parents they teased her relentlessly saying stuff like people shouldn’t be able to have kids when they turn 40 and calling them OAP‘s and really cruel stuff like they’d probably die soon.

Apparently they had trouble conceiving and had IVF therefore her mum Didn’t get pregnant until She was like 48.
It was sad because she was a such a nice girl and didn’t deserve to be bullied for something out of her control.
Thankfully As time went on the teasing died down, but then she moved house so ended up changing schools.
When I was at school there was a girl who was born to older parents using fertility treatments, she was an only child

The poor girl when through so much, heart issues, curved spine,operations, alot of health conditions.
Not sure I can understand the risk when you already have 20 odd kids

• Sad
When I was at school there was a girl who was born to older parents using fertility treatments, she was an only child

The poor girl when through so much, heart issues, curved spine,operations, alot of health conditions.
Not sure I can understand the risk when you already have 20 odd kids
Oh bless that poor girl. I'd understand if they'd tried for years and had IVF etc, that's different That's an extremely wanted child. But after having 20+ kids I simply cannot understand the risks of carrying on. The risks to both mum and baby are ridiculously high because of both Sue's age and the number of babies she's already had. Its extremely lucky all their babies have been born healthy. I just wish for them Alfie had been a wake up call, because it was extremely sad for them to lose him. But what I find sadder, in some ways, was that Sue got pregnant again so soon. Hallie was born 11 months later. Also Not to be cruel but Noel is already looking pretty old and exhausted these days, whats he gonna look like when Heidie starts high school, not just Heidie, the youngest four. TBH he does look like he could be granddad of the youngest 5 (bonnie, heidie, phoebe, hallie and archie). I think some of the older kids mentioned that there was teasing at school about being from such a large family, it was in one of KAC programmes. I might be wrong, but I'm sure it was said. I think by one of the older boys.

Reactions: 6
Radford Family #6 Number 22 and Sue still doesn't have a clue!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.