Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
I know an Alexiah 🤦🏼‍♀️ her mum think she it’s middle class and unique.
:sick:
What happened to normally spelt names?? Alexia would have been fine. My youngest is Jude and the woman who runs the toddler music group at the library asked how I spell it and I was like... what? It's spelt Jude. She said she wasn't sure as she'd come across 'Jewd' before. Like. What.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

lizziew92

Title suggestion

Radford family #6 Saying their family is complete, we suspect it's pure deceit, Sue won't admit defeat!

Pond7718

Why is Noel remarking that it’s a sunny bank holiday but they’re stuck in. You’ve got 22 kids one being a week old where the fook would you be going anyway?
They’re too thick to think of the impact of having so many kids on the NHS, tax payer, environment, let alone the children themselves. It’s shocking how has nobody intervened?

Lanie

VIP Member
If she didnt want the name outed why did she put it on a public forum. I don't personally get naming a child before it's born I understand having names you want but not actually naming them as children don't always suit the name we have planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Good Egg

VIP Member
Not learning difficulties but I do think getting pregnant at 13 has stunted her emotional growth.
When she’s with her older children like Millie, Sophie and Chloe I always get the vibe she thinks she’s hanging out with her mates? Like the childhood she should have had instead of raising babies? So sad 😞

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion. Watch my magic pies as I pull the wools over your eyes, it’s the countdown to number 23, It’ll be a shock SURPRISE.

• Heart
They don’t. The whole of Morecambe find them utterly disgusting and vile. The only friends they have are vile Scottish central belters who are equally vile and disgusting!
Pathetic 🤮
I live in Central Scotland and kinda take offence to that, loads of people are vile here and i have honestly felt safer abroad having grown up in one of the crime capitals of the world, but there is also amazing and kind people in the central Scotland 🤔 so please don't label people who live here just because of one rubbishy family.

Treesy19

VIP Member
She was 13 and in Year 8 of school when she actually got pregnant, it's proper grim!
Grim. I love how if anyone criticises this fact, and the fact she has 22 kids you’re accused of being jealous and a troll. Ok Sue?! I find it all very concerning behaviour the need to be pregnant every 1-2 years. She must be very empty between the eyes. All she’s done in life is get pregnant? Any psychologists studied her? She’s be a fascinating case study. Lurker here but someone else asked a very good question the other day: what is her behaviour going to be when her day is really up? She won’t actually mentally cope with NOT having a new baby on the production line. There is no way all these kids receive the mental well-being they should be getting. I don’t want to give her more exposure and attention but at the same time I want psychologists to study her behaviour!

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I know, different in the UK, they could rake it in benefits wise in Ireland. But interesting that Ireland is quite generous with child benefit
Don't tell them that, you'll have them upping sticks and moving to Ireland next! 😂😂

• Haha

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Is Millie’s name theme going to be sticking random R’s in otherwise normal names?

I think Ophelia would be a better fit, not just because of convention but also because it’s meaning is “help” which is what all the Radford children need

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
And @spilleroftea @lizziew92
They're banned because there's a toy in it. In the late 19th and early 20th century, people sold sweets with little metal toys in them and kids did choke on them so the FDA banned any food from having toys etc. in it. Even if it's in a sterile container away from the food like Kinder Surprise eggs.
Yep, i know its something about a chocking hazzard.
Americans find it hard to cope with a toy in a chocolate egg but are fine with AR15, go figure. But thats another thread.

What I find really worrying with this lot is how many of their followers blindly defend them even when the evidence is there

• Haha
  • Heart
They gave her the same middle name as Sophie intentionally, aka they ran out of middle names to use.
Noel 's mum (middle name Rose) died suddenly last year, so I think it was probably their way to honour her. The "we started on it and now we're finishing on it" is just to make the next pregnancy such a shock :rolleyes: I'm sure they're TTC already!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes, I am assuming James is very camera shy as, like you say, he never seems to feature at all. The older boys only ever make fleeting appearances anyway, which I'm guessing is partly their choice and partly due to their age meaning they're not always around, but he never seems to be seen so I'm guessing that is his choice, given that he's a 16 year old lad who is old enough to make the decision that he doesn't wish to be exploited any more. At least they do seem to respect that by not featuring him.

I just hope for his sake it's only on the vlogs he goes under the radar, rather than in real life too, as it must be so easy in that house to just shut yourself away from the madness and go unnoticed. I mean, how long would it actually take for them to notice if one of their teenagers was going through a severe emotional trauma? (Bullying, relationship issues, exam stress, eating disorder etc) 😥
It's quite obvious that the boys in particular feel like they fall under the radar very early on. Remember a 10 year old-ish Luke saying that each baby replaced another child, but 'they will always remember us as their children'. If one of mine said that I would be devastated and give myself a massive reality check. The girls never fall through the cracks because they have to take on caring responsibilities.

• Sad
  • Wow

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
I think the reason for the delay in name announcement is because they can’t settle a deal with the press (probably the Sun) for an exclusive to announce it. I bet they’re asking for more than normal and the Sun aren’t having it, Noel is probably trying to figure out if they’ll make more from doing the announcement on YouTube or selling the story to the Sun.

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
Millie is 20 weeks pregnant today.... So she's due 4 days before me!
You'll all be more excited for my baby though won't you?! 😛 God I hope we don't have them on the same day! 🙈

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I feel for the kids when it comes to modern foreign language classes. When I was in French in year 7 we had to learn to say how many siblings we had, their names and their ages and things like what they like to do etc. They’ll be there for hours😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19