Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd have thought the personalised eggs would have been the ideal time to announce 22's name? No? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Obviously it's going to be exclusively published in some rag tomorrow, money is priority and dragged for the highest bidder.

I get that but why not have small Thornton or whatever eggs, don't have to be personalised for the grandchildren, guess family only matters to them if they can cash in on it.

Reactions: 5
Anything the radfords plug seems to have the opposite effect on me, I haven't shopped at Thornton or eaten at cosmos for example, as why would you shop anywhere a man who grooms and impregnated a child and a woman so selfish that she only cares for likes and validation than her children promotes. Clearly the people doing the TV shows and paying them to endorse stuff don't do their research on them seemingly have low morals to think they are decent people to promote their products xx

Reactions: 13
Just read up on Hershey and no wonder I don't like my favourites in America they butcher the recipe.

Reactions: 2
Just read up on Hershey and no wonder I don't like my favourites in America they butcher the recipe.
Cadbury's is grim in America too, really powdery and overly sweet. I think they've changed the recipe over here too though as my Cadbury Easter egg is grim, given it to my husband!
Lindt is my favourite!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hershey mades Cadbury in America, Cadbury has a specific recipe for Ireland.

Reactions: 2
Cadbury's is grim in America too, really powdery and overly sweet. I think they've changed the recipe over here too though as my Cadbury Easter egg is grim, given it to my husband!
Lindt is my favourite!
All American chocolate is awful no idea what they do to it. They’ve banned imported Cadbury chocolate now too because of something it contains, I’ve family in the states so every time I go I have to take a suitcase full 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All American chocolate is awful no idea what they do to it. They’ve banned imported Cadbury chocolate now too because of something it contains, I’ve family in the states so every time I go I have to take a suitcase full 😂
Same, have to send stuff over so they have the good stuff

Reactions: 5
Glad it’s not just me involved in the underworld of chocolate running 🤣
We used to live in The US & would always bring back Dairy milk from the UK. My daughter who was 7 at the time announced to the lady in the customs hall that I had 72 bars of Dairy milk in my case when she asked if we had any food items!!! ( they were the little thin bars & were for the kids classmates!)!! 🤣🤣
Customs lady thought it was hilarious!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd have thought the personalised eggs would have been the ideal time to announce 22's name? No? 🙄
Yeah, if it wasn't about the money this would have been the perfect opportunity to simply slip another one in there with new baby's name (even though she's obviously far too young to eat it), see how long it takes for people to notice. That might have made for quite a cute announcement.

But it is about money and it seems more obvious than ever now that it'll be announced in the papers tomorrow, otherwise why the delay with the vlog? Normally they post them up as soon as they've edited. It's obvious why they're dragging it out this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
We used to live in The US & would always bring back Dairy milk from the UK. My daughter who was 7 at the time announced to the lady in the customs hall that I had 72 bars of Dairy milk in my case when she asked if we had any food items!!! ( they were the little thin bars & were for the kids classmates!)!! 🤣🤣
Customs lady thought it was hilarious!!
Brilliant! 😂😂

I once got a letter from customs warning me for sending kinder eggs to the US.
Wow! My mum sends homemade mince pies to her friend in Arizona every Christmas and labels them as ‘confectionary’ 🤦‍♀️ never had any problems 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.