Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t have misspelled it because the company said “We hope she loves her blanket”🤭😂 surprises Sue hasn’t gone mental at for her revealing the name

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t think they are loving the current media attention.

but of course they have left the house, there is a whole vlog about going to the hospital. The trip to Asda and they are going to the supermarket daily.
They just can’t tell the truth can they?

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Hello! I'm kinda new here, not new to the Radfords though, have been following them for a while. I have a baby and a toddler and to be honest, two are my limit, for so many reasons, not least because of the lack of sleep. So it's completely beyond me how Sue can love the baby phase so much and once her children get to a more interesting stage (i.e. once they develop a personality and you can do fun stuff with them), she loses interest. But to each their own I suppose. I don't think having that many kids is normal and I don't like the fact she just has babies and doesn't have time for any of her other children, but if that's what she wants to do, ok well, we can't stop her. However, what's with this constant sugarcoating?? Any mum with a normal amount of kids has no problem admitting she's tired or it's hard at times, but Sue with her 22 (rhyme not intended) is always having fun and it's all great and easy and fantastic and the bakery pays for it all. I mean that's a whole other psychological issue apart from the compulsive babymaking. Why not admit you get money from other sources, why not admit you don't have time for all your kids? What's the point in painting this ideal image that no one with more than two brain cells can believe anyway? I suppose they want to make people envious, which is just weird.

Reactions: 26
This bunch of selfish bastards wind me right up! When nurses like myself are struggling for basic PPE to stay alive, these creatures are costing our NHS and benefits system a fortune!!! 😡

• Heart
This bunch of selfish bastards wind me right up! When nurses like myself are struggling for basic PPE to stay alive, these creatures are costing our NHS and benefits system a fortune!!! 😡
Thank you for all you're doing, you're a superstar! 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As someone with a unique name I beg people to think before they name their children. I quite like my name but my brother and sister always struggled. Our parents were very into Greek mythology so we are all named from that. I go by a shortened version and it’s a ball ache spelling out my name to people or correcting them. When we were playing as kids my brother always chose the name Gary 😂😂 my kids call him uncle Gary 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My mum went with a Scottish name for my sister when everyone assumes she uses the Irish version, this was when my over involved aunt gave up trying to name her. My mum wanted Alice and in the end went with a Celtic name that, Scottish for the A spelling. So why complicate things when traditional names are hard enough at times.

Reactions: 3
A straightforward birth in the UK costs the NHS roughly £3,500. This family have had at least £77,000 worth out of the NHS due to the fact they can’t stop going at it like f***ing rabbits.

that’s over 300 cycles of chemo
14 lifesaving mastectomy’s
513 MRI scans
3820 flu vaccinations

I could go on. This family are a drain on society and from what I can see, not one of them are putting anything back into it. They will all follow the same path as their selfish hole parents.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
I wonder if the nhs would ever actually make them stop? Mind they wouldn’t be able to I guess!

It just galls me that as someone who struggled with Infertility for years and ended up paying nearly 40k for fertility treatment that they can get nearly double that worth if care and treatment no questions asked

• Sad
  • Wow
I watched the end of that last vlog in complete disbelief. Sue's sat there wittering away to the camera about Heidie's weight. Meanwhile, Bonnie is sat the other end of the sofa playing with a tube of cream. Sue turns around, "ooh have you got mummy's cream?" in that ridiculous high pitched voice she does when talking to the little ones. Then, instead of taking it off her, she turns back and carried on wittering away into the camera while Bonnie puts the tube in her mouth, several times, behind her. Sue then turns around and laughs at her trying to put it on her legs. Wft?! Impossible to tell exactly what cream it was but surely it is never ok to allow a tiny infant to put anything cosmetic near their mouths? If that's what happens under supervision in that house, I'd dread to think of the dangers they face when the grown up's backs are turned.

I also thought wtf when she mentioned that Katie had Heidie in her room. It's clear Katie sees herself as mini mum, the way she is with all the little ones (especially Archie). How long before she too is pregnant I wonder?

Did anyone else notice Hallie savagely snatch the egg from Archie during the hunt? And Sue just said it's ok as Archie has quite a few already. No wonder Hallie is the way she is. Then Phoebe comes over, curious to what's going on when the older girls were putting eggs down for Bonnie, and was forcefully shoved out of the way with a "no they're for Bonnie"? It's all so uncomfortable to watch. As for allowing infants a whole massive Easter egg for breakfast, plus more chocolate throughout the day? Words fail me.

I hope to God Orphelia was a typo from Millie. That is simply dreadful and would surely change the pronunciation? Why would you go with a spelling so close to orphan?!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
i thought easter was one of the two days a year you can have chocolate for breakfast...along with christmas day. i saw quite a few people on here say the same over the weekend on other threads

• Sick
Reactions: 14
i thought easter was one of the two days a year you can have chocolate for breakfast...along with christmas day. i saw quite a few people on here say the same over the weekend on other threads
There's a massive difference between having chocolate for breakfast and giving under 5s a whole Thorntons egg to chow down on. They would have been fine with 1/4 of that, broken up in a bowl, and saving the rest for later. I'm surprised nobody was sick.

Nothing wrong with chocolate for breakfast on Easter Sunday, but definitely not that much chocolate, especially in the grossly chaotic way it was done with the children all ripping into the boxes and biting into the top of the whole egg. It certainly didn't look like there was any intention to save any for later.

Reactions: 8
Hello! I'm kinda new here, not new to the Radfords though, have been following them for a while. I have a baby and a toddler and to be honest, two are my limit, for so many reasons, not least because of the lack of sleep. So it's completely beyond me how Sue can love the baby phase so much and once her children get to a more interesting stage (i.e. once they develop a personality and you can do fun stuff with them), she loses interest. But to each their own I suppose. I don't think having that many kids is normal and I don't like the fact she just has babies and doesn't have time for any of her other children, but if that's what she wants to do, ok well, we can't stop her. However, what's with this constant sugarcoating?? Any mum with a normal amount of kids has no problem admitting she's tired or it's hard at times, but Sue with her 22 (rhyme not intended) is always having fun and it's all great and easy and fantastic and the bakery pays for it all. I mean that's a whole other psychological issue apart from the compulsive babymaking. Why not admit you get money from other sources, why not admit you don't have time for all your kids? What's the point in painting this ideal image that no one with more than two brain cells can believe anyway? I suppose they want to make people envious, which is just weird.
Because she probably wants more but if shes seen as complaining people will tell her to stop if its so tough

There's a massive difference between having chocolate for breakfast and giving under 5s a whole Thorntons egg to chow down on. They would have been fine with 1/4 of that, broken up in a bowl, and saving the rest for later. I'm surprised nobody was sick.

Nothing wrong with chocolate for breakfast on Easter Sunday, but definitely not that much chocolate, especially in the grossly chaotic way it was done with the children all ripping into the boxes and biting into the top of the whole egg. It certainly didn't look like there was any intention to save any for later.
maybe they have not been used to such a large portion of anything to eat for a while.

Reactions: 6
Eh, I let my kids have free reign on chocolate on Easter Sunday. It’s the one day we ‘allow it’ along with Christmas Day. If they want to eat an entire egg before lunch time then go nuts but I do warn them that there may be consequences later on if they end up eating too much. They ended the day with slightly sore tummies but no vomit. So personally I don’t see the big deal with that, we wrap any unfinished chocolate up though for later we’re not complete savages!

Im not surprised the kids were grabbing at the Easter eggs, it’s probably the most food they’ve had access to in a long time.

Reactions: 14
maybe they have not been used to such a large portion of anything to eat for a while.
I think that's a given, knowing this family as we do, which to me makes it all the more worse that they give them such tiny portions normally, and then let then totally gorge on a whole large Easter egg.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.