Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It might just be a theory but I believe trauma does fragment your personality. I had "parts" that were the same age as when stuff happened. You get stuck there because you haven't been able to process it. 13 is still a child in my book. She needed serious intervention 9 kids ago.
Or 22 kids ago, when she was effectively raped by a 17 year old?

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Elvis23

Hello! I'm kinda new here, not new to the Radfords though, have been following them for a while. I have a baby and a toddler and to be honest, two are my limit, for so many reasons, not least because of the lack of sleep. So it's completely beyond me how Sue can love the baby phase so much and once her children get to a more interesting stage (i.e. once they develop a personality and you can do fun stuff with them), she loses interest. But to each their own I suppose. I don't think having that many kids is normal and I don't like the fact she just has babies and doesn't have time for any of her other children, but if that's what she wants to do, ok well, we can't stop her. However, what's with this constant sugarcoating?? Any mum with a normal amount of kids has no problem admitting she's tired or it's hard at times, but Sue with her 22 (rhyme not intended) is always having fun and it's all great and easy and fantastic and the bakery pays for it all. I mean that's a whole other psychological issue apart from the compulsive babymaking. Why not admit you get money from other sources, why not admit you don't have time for all your kids? What's the point in painting this ideal image that no one with more than two brain cells can believe anyway? I suppose they want to make people envious, which is just weird.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’m kind of surprised they’ve not ended up with twins at some point amongst all Sue’s pregnancies. The chances increase as you get older don’t they?

Also definitely think Noel is the driving force behind all these babies. I’m not saying Sue is completely powerless but it always seems to be him going on about the ‘next baby’ whilst she sits there looking kinda awkward. Something about Noel does not sit right with me at all.

Tookah

I'm shocked that people are shocked that Millie got pregnant. Like her mother, who claims every time that she is shocked to be pregnant, there must something lacking. Maybe Millie, Ophelia and Sue will do an exclusive in 18 years time, all pregnant at the same time. Sue will have borrowed Chloe's eggs (she still won't have any kids as she's still busy looking after Hallie-Heidie) and the three of them can talk about their shock pregnancies. Honestly Millie should be embarrassed to admit that and the parents should feel affronted. She's seen (and probably heard 😷) her mu m getting pregnant every year, how could she not realise that unprotected sex=pregnancy?
Sue in 18 years time to chloe:
Screenshot_20200418-105938_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
I think some of the older kids mentioned that there was teasing at school about being from such a large family, it was in one of KAC programmes. I might be wrong, but I'm sure it was said. I think by one of the older boys.
In one episode Millie said that kids at school refer to her mum as the baby cannon

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

chocolate choux

VIP Member
She doesn't exactly have a happy story anyway Ophelia does she?! If you're going all posh and classic at least look into the connotations of the name...

I think Orphelia is a yoo-neek Ayprill style play on Ophelia as nothing comes up on Google for it. I wondered if it was a female version of Orpheus but don't think so
Can’t imagine the Radfords know a lot about Ancient Greek culture 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 108017
Apparently they're 'really annoyed' that the papers got there first?! Not really when the papers paid them for it! Why are they such blatent liars?!
So wanted to say something but I'm not brave enough!
Does Sue think that the Sun bugged their house to get exclusive, secret access to the name? 😂 No doubt the minions will be claiming that. The Sun are definitely taking the mic out of them, between (badly) photo shopping Chris, calling him Ches in another article and Sue 's mystery birth partner Neil 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The next baby will be a boy called Christopher Two , because they started with one so they're ending with one 😂 Noel will probably have forgotten the eldest's name anyway.

• Haha

Elvis23

Does anyone else think Chloe used to be a really pretty girl, but now looks just awful with all that make-up and lip fillers?

lizziew92

Just reading the Sun article. TBF I think that's the most text I've ever seen them print it's usually just pictures! This sentence just struck me as really odd:

"They own seven bikes, six scooters, 15 balls, four Xboxes, two gaming computers, six tablets, 40 soft toys, five board games, ten dolls and 60 toy cars."

It's not that much really considering the amount of children? 40 soft toys? I had more than that just for me when I was little (and still do in my mum's loft ha ha)

Also pretty sure there's more to it than the lockdown why they get death stares, they probably do on a normal day 🙄

• Wow

Catlover360

Just had a look at the Dominos post and someone asked how much it cost, so of course lots of big families chimed in to say that bigger families are better at budgeting so spend less on food than small families :unsure: One said she has 9 children and a budget of £50 per week and eats really healthily. An example was a meal of a bag of pasta, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 tins of tuna and a handful of frozen sweetcorn for only £1.50. How the hell she's feeding 10+ people on that beats me. There must be a rule that the more you have the smaller the portions get. Intentionally feeding your children less food because you want another child is absolutely grim.
I call bullshit on that lol. I have 5 children and we spend around £200 on food per week. My kids would starve if we only spent £50. I think it is a case of these very large families having to buy cheap nasty and not enough food to survive as they can’t afford to feed all those kids properly.

Reactions: 23

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Thank you. Has baby’s name been announced yet, wasn’t sure if I missed it
Yeah, they've just not decided whether to spell it Monie or Monee

I’m kind of surprised they’ve not ended up with twins at some point amongst all Sue’s pregnancies. The chances increase as you get older don’t they?

Also definitely think Noel is the driving force behind all these babies. I’m not saying Sue is completely powerless but it always seems to be him going on about the ‘next baby’ whilst she sits there looking kinda awkward. Something about Noel does not sit right with me at all.
Since the first kids and counting show, it would always be Sue saying "maybe this will be the last one" and Noel talmimg about how many more they were going to have. But I do think Sue has an obsession with pregnancy, can't just blame Noel.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Our local radio station is on just now in my house. The DJ has just talked about the Radfords and their article about how Sue says a normal shop is panic buying for her. He then went on to say they have a 10 bed house which indicates that the children all share. He thinks the parents should stop sharing as that is how they got 22 in the first place 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22