Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what surprised me about the wedding was how small it was. Apart from the family there seemed to be about 3 rows of people. Their christenings and Alfie 's funeral was the same, they mustn't have any real close friends.
Sues only friends are some proper Chavs in Edinburgh that she uses to attack people!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm interested to know if they had actually picked a name from the start, or if they hadn't decided. As so many people are speculating, wonder if they wanted to make sure they weren't picking something highly predicted.

Also, despite my bets being in Poppy, whether they will pick something that breaks the tradition because it's 'the last baby'.
Yes I think the same.

I think they're very keen not to pick something 'hotly tipped', which is why they've taken their time coming to a final decision.

It's obvious why they're still dragging it out now despite having finally decided, it's all about the £££.

Reactions: 7
what surprised me about the wedding was how small it was. Apart from the family there seemed to be about 3 rows of people. Their christenings and Alfie 's funeral was the same, they mustn't have any real close friends.
They don’t. The whole of Morecambe find them utterly disgusting and vile. The only friends they have are vile Scottish central belters who are equally vile and disgusting!
Pathetic 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I think the same.

I think they're very keen not to pick something 'hotly tipped', which is why they've taken their time coming to a final decision.

It's obvious why they're still dragging it out now despite having finally decided, it's all about the £££.
I have a theory over the name and its that its a name one of their ex friends have used and thats why they couldnt commit to it.

i will confirm after the big reveal

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the hypocritical woman posted on insta stories babies first clap for the NHS.

1. she is probably the biggest drain on the NHS behind corona virus.
2. This is the same idiots who went to ASDA for snacks on the way to maternity last week. Not giving a care about what they may pick up or transfer to the maternity unit.

In a hospital where a midwife died of corona last week, a 2nd midwife has also died. But I guess its fine because they clapped for a few likes and views.
Well done Sue, Well done!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I have a theory over the name and its that its a name one of their ex friends have used and thats why they couldnt commit to it.

i will confirm after the big reveal
Interesting!! I think they will announce tonight as she'll be a week old today.

I feel we need to know more about these Edinburgh chavs that are their 'friends' too!

Reactions: 6
Interesting!! I think they will announce tonight as she'll be a week old today.

I feel we need to know more about these Edinburgh chavs that are their 'friends' too!
Yes please! And what does 'Scottish central belter' mean ? It sounds like some kind of insult but I have no frame of reference for why as non UK....

Reactions: 1
Yes please! And what does 'Scottish central belter' mean ? It sounds like some kind of insult but I have no frame of reference for why as non UK....
It’s someone from the Edinburgh or Glasgow region. It’s a slang term, but they are belters too!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do people local to them really not like them? If so, why? For reasons discussed on here (ie the fact he got her pregnant so young, that they are selling out the kids online etc) or because they aren't very nice in real life?

Their house is semi-detached isn't it? I often wonder what their neighbours must think! As even with the best will in the world, they are going to be far noiser than the average household! We have six children, and I'd never live in a semi-detached house and we only have neighbours one side and fields to the other.

I can imagine even if they were liked, it would be very difficult to have friends anyway. You couldn't stop for a chat at the school gates when you have that many to keep an eye on, or go round friends houses and stuff.

I wonder if the children still get to have friends over?

Reactions: 10
The friends from Edinburgh have like 11 or 12 kids as well. So they have a big family connection.

bonnie hasnt been seen or on stories since baby coming so yet again she will be forgotten about even though she is still a baby herself. Feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the Dominos post and someone asked how much it cost, so of course lots of big families chimed in to say that bigger families are better at budgeting so spend less on food than small families :unsure: One said she has 9 children and a budget of £50 per week and eats really healthily. An example was a meal of a bag of pasta, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 tins of tuna and a handful of frozen sweetcorn for only £1.50. How the hell she's feeding 10+ people on that beats me. There must be a rule that the more you have the smaller the portions get. Intentionally feeding your children less food because you want another child is absolutely grim.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Handful of sweet corn, 1 portion of veg for 11 is about half a kilo given kids require smaller portion size. That's without knowing the ages as once they hit teens they should be eating adult portions of fruit and veg, which would make it roughly 1 kilo.

Reactions: 5
Just had a look at the Dominos post and someone asked how much it cost, so of course lots of big families chimed in to say that bigger families are better at budgeting so spend less on food than small families :unsure: One said she has 9 children and a budget of £50 per week and eats really healthily. An example was a meal of a bag of pasta, a tin of chopped tomatoes 2 tins of tuna and a handful of frozen sweetcorn for only £1.50. How the hell she's feeding 10+ people on that beats me. There must be a rule that the more you have the smaller the portions get. Intentionally feeding your children less food because you want another child is absolutely grim.
I call bullshit on that lol. I have 5 children and we spend around £200 on food per week. My kids would starve if we only spent £50. I think it is a case of these very large families having to buy cheap nasty and not enough food to survive as they can’t afford to feed all those kids properly.

Reactions: 23
I call bullshit on that lol. I have 5 children and we spend around £200 on food per week. My kids would starve if we only spent £50. I think it is a case of these very large families having to buy cheap nasty and not enough food to survive as they can’t afford to feed all those kids properly.
Yes I spend a similar amount for the same number of people, but we eat good quality meat and fresh veg. These families must fill up on cheap carbs and have a very small amount of protein and vitamins. Another example of a healthy meal was frozen pizza and oven chips. 'Healthy' is obviously very subjective :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The edinburgh chavs are the walkers, they featured in the vlog they did in edinburgh when they had a meal.

According the the mother rebecca, they have been friends for years and years and she regularly has visited their house but I call bull on it because there has never been a mention of them until recently.

Reactions: 6
There is no way that’d be enough for 10+ people. I’ve seen the defence of “some of the children are very young” used but that makes little difference. My daughter is 17 months old and never stops eating, even toddlers need 1,000-1,400 calories a day which is not an insignificant amount of food

Reactions: 5
There is no way that’d be enough for 10+ people. I’ve seen the defence of “some of the children are very young” used but that makes little difference. My daughter is 17 months old and never stops eating, even toddlers need 1,000-1,400 calories a day which is not an insignificant amount of food
I suppose when you are brought up eating tiny amounts it is what you know and you adjust. Mine would laugh at me if I suggested two tins of tuna in a pasta bake for us, let alone 2 tins for 10+!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.