Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t have misspelled it because the company said “We hope she loves her blanket”🤭😂 surprises Sue hasn’t gone mental at for her revealing the name
Oh god - is Lazy Ingham starting with personalised blankets? The Radfords already have two of her rags

Reactions: 4
Uh Oh! Someone has commented millies name on her picture on insta and now she’s getting her followers to report them and telling them the spelt her name wrong. NO YOU DID 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Uh Oh! Someone has commented millies name on her picture on insta and now she’s getting her followers to report them and telling them the spelt her name wrong. NO YOU DID 😂
Millie’s sending her followers to report people? Gosh she really is turning into her mother.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
In that case ... it’s a lovely name. Lol that she can’t sell that story.
There’s two ways it could go, she could change the name, deny writing on the post and that she hadn’t chosen the name, those trolls just made it up, so she then can sell her story, or just use the name, is it really a story, young girl pregnant, who is she exactly, it’s not like it’s the Radfords first grandchild

• Haha
What a nasty little bully!
Trying to get people to attack others.

expect nothing different considering that’s what her mum does consistently!
I was rooting for her, really hoping she could make a go of it with her new baby, given that she's had little to no attention or support in her childhood.
But social media bullying and a butchered name for the little un, well it isn't looking good in the maturity and success stakes is it?

Reactions: 19
The way Sue said “she’s completed our family”, like, what’s so special about this one?? You’ve been having kids for 31 years and none of them have made you feel your family was complete until Hi-de-hi? Bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The way Sue said “she’s completed our family”, like, what’s so special about this one?? You’ve been having kids for 31 years and none of them have made you feel your family was complete until Hi-de-hi? Bullshit.
I almost laughed at Heidi completing the family, it's almost farcical that it takes you having 23 kids before you feel your family is complete. Anyway, we've heard that before *yawn*.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many times has she said it before?

What worries me is I wonder if in someway she believes it?

I just wonder how the convo will go?
Noel- The magic pie shop is running out of pixie dust
Sue- But I need a new pram.
Noel- Vlog views are down too because we are such huge personalities
Sue- Thats because everyone is Jealous

Both- LETS HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It sounds awful but the truth is the new baby has already become just a number.
At first they were ‘ novel ‘ ‘ unusual ‘ with maybe ten say but 22 ?! It’s beyond ridiculous.
NEXT!!!

Reactions: 12
If she didnt want the name outed why did she put it on a public forum. I don't personally get naming a child before it's born I understand having names you want but not actually naming them as children don't always suit the name we have planned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Exactly it's not easy naming another human especially when your parents have had so many kids.

Reactions: 4
If she didnt want the name outed why did she put it on a public forum. I don't personally get naming a child before it's born I understand having names you want but not actually naming it, as children don't always suit the name we have planned.
I don’t like the naming the child before it’s born either, it’s like taking any element of surprise that’s left away and like you say they might not suit the name!

Reactions: 11
I don’t like the naming the child before it’s born either, it’s like taking any element of surprise that’s left away and like you say they might not suit the name!
I don't even like knowing the sex of the child
I like to be completely suprised.

Reactions: 7
If she didnt want the name outed why did she put it on a public forum. I don't personally get naming a child before it's born I understand having names you want but not actually naming it, as children don't always suit the name we have planned.
I’ve never understood that though. When my son was born we had a few names in mind and thought we’d just see what suited him but honestly. With a really young baby it’s kinda hard to see what “suits” them. Don’t really get a personality until they’re a little bigger and their looks can just change so much over a few days. I can understand choosing before or after they’re born. A name is a name at the end of the day, you’re going to love whichever name you choose because you associate it with your child, and because you’ve always named them that it’s hard to imagine them with a different name.

I think getting all of the personalized accessories is part of the fun for them, so they need a name really early on. Within a week of Millie finding out the gender she had an outfit with her name on it. I think Heidie is the only Radford baby that doesn't have a personalized hat or blanket, poor thing :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
I’ve never understood that though. When my son was born we had a few names in mind and thought we’d just see what suited him but honestly. With a really young baby it’s kinda hard to see what “suits” them. Don’t really get a personality until they’re a little bigger and their looks can just change so much over a few days. I can understand choosing before or after they’re born. A name is a name at the end of the day, you’re going to love whichever name you choose because you associate it with your child, and because you’ve always named them that it’s hard to imagine them with a different name.

That's fair enough but I alway remember saying I would never call my child James (knew too many people with that name lol) and thought I had a name picked out for a boy if I had one. Then my son was born and I decided to not go with the name I picked and call him james.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.