Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe if one partner earns over 50k then you aren't entitled to child benefit...

The Radford's finances always fascinate me tbh, I've no idea how they manage to feed and clothe and buy such extravagant things with so many of them.

Reactions: 6
I believe if one partner earns over 50k then you aren't entitled to child benefit...

The Radford's finances always fascinate me tbh, I've no idea how they manage to feed and clothe and buy such extravagant things with so many of them.
Between £50-60k you get a percentage. I’m on 55k and get £82 every four weeks. I payback a small percentage of it.
Over 60k you get nothing.
If both partners are on 49k though you get it all. It’s wrong.

Reactions: 7
Now interestingly I have just been told that the Bakery was shut again before the lockdown, apparently there were hygiene issues again.

But they were/are still running the mail order pie business from the premises.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Don't tell them that, you'll have them upping sticks and moving to Ireland next! 😂😂
Exactly what I was going to say, there'll be a new documentary about how they've always wanted to move to Ireland and then they'll move. The Irish benefits system in general is much more generous than the UK. There used to be a booster payment in child benefit once you had 8 or something children, does that still exist?

It's courtesy of HMRC, #gifts and #ads. Their earnings are pin money in comparison to the handouts they get.

Reactions: 1
I know, different in the UK, they could rake it in benefits wise in Ireland. But interesting that Ireland is quite generous with child benefit
Not as generous as previous Irish poster suggests... a drop 3 rd child in last couple of years to prevent abuse of the benefits system here.

Reactions: 2
Why does Millie always ask for questions and then never answers them? Or answers a couple then deletes them
??

Reactions: 3
Between £50-60k you get a percentage. I’m on 55k and get £82 every four weeks. I payback a small percentage of it.
Over 60k you get nothing.
If both partners are on 49k though you get it all. It’s wrong.
We're on 39k between me and hubby and get no tax credits at all.

Reactions: 2
The girls name variety always has to end with an e the weird thing is that they got a Millie and a Tillie I have never heard anyone use Tillie as a name. Why can't they have have different name variety like the boys have. I would be surprised if they called their baby Freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ive just had a baby and named her maddie 😂
Maddie suits ie or y.

Many 'ee' names do, but some look utterly ridiculous with the opposite spelling. This doesn't appear to bother the Radfords though, they'll change anything to fit their silly rule.

I hope they realise that, by stringing it out this long, they have totally turned their big name reveal into a massive anticlimax. Nobody cares anymore!

Reactions: 6
Back to Millie, am I remembering right she's given up work already with 5 months to go.

Back to Millie, am I remembering right she's given up work already with 5 months to go.
Millie Has a pram set up in her bedroom
She has a name picked out
She has stopped working.

Its like a whole big game and shes waiting for a dolly

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why does Millie always ask for questions and then never answers them? Or answers a couple then deletes them
??
yeah I noticed that too, it is really odd. Maybe she doesn’t like the type of questions she’s asked!

Reactions: 5
She is really milking this whole baby process, I read on their facebook page that they have chosen a name but will announce it soon. :sleep::sleep::sleep:
I read they were going to call the baby Heidie.....with this actual odd spelling to fit in with their silly naming rule. I noticed the baby looks jaundice.

I want to know if they have to declare their youtube income with all this plus bakery they must be over the 50-60k limit with all their social media accounts.

Just caught up with the vlog where they introduce the new baby. Perhaps I’m being unfair and they just didn’t show it but if that were me, I’d be rushing to kiss and cuddle my awaiting children. Even a night away would make me want to greet them effusively.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.