Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Orphelia!! What's wrong with Ophelia for starters 🤣

That's just the kind of pretentious name I'd have chosen at 18... Thank god I'm only now having my first baby at 29 and have come back down to earth lol and know what's realistic

I know someone who had a baby v young and gave it a really long pretentious name, think something like Giulietta but more pretentious, she just gets called Julie now 🤣 she's still only about five
I suspect she thinks that Orphelia is the legitimate spelling. I thought that was the name for a long time.

Reactions: 4
I suspect she thinks that Orphelia is the legitimate spelling. I thought that was the name for a long time.
Especially as Ophelia spoken in some
Northern accents might sound like “OR-phelia”.

Either way y’know, it helps to check the damn spelling. But education isn’t prized in the Radford household, and they have previous for “youneek” spellings of names so... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Especially as Ophelia spoken in some
Northern accents might sound like “OR-phelia”.

Either way y’know, it helps to check the damn spelling. But education isn’t prized in the Radford household, and they have previous for “youneek” spellings of names so... 🤦‍♀️
Yeah I would say it as ORphelia but if I was going to write it it would be properly x

Reactions: 2
What cracked me up was chloe (affectionately know to me as Kermit) plugged her bargain £5 top! (Which looked cheap AF)

look out for an article in the Sun soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let’s hope Sue tells Millie she can’t use the name Orphelia anymore and the poor kid is named something else.

Reactions: 3
I thought when Neil 😂 Showed himself sat down at the end of the day for a cuddle with the new baby it looked really creepy. Sat there in his no dad. Jumper, grey hair and eyebrows. I just don’t get why any man in his mid forties would want another baby?
If it was him and it was his first or second it would be cute but when you know he has 6000 other kids it’s weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's such a liar! She'd call the sky green if you said it was blue. I think that's part of being stunted at a young age, no further life experience and experience interacting with adults, even the way she lies reminds me of a kid

Reactions: 15
To be fair I think she means the lid doesn't come all the way off and therefore the baby can’t choke on it, not that the lid doesn’t open at all.

Reactions: 5
My name is el
I thought when Neil 😂 Showed himself sat down at the end of the day for a cuddle with the new baby it looked really creepy. Sat there in his no dad. Jumper, grey hair and eyebrows. I just don’t get why any man in his mid forties would want another baby?
If it was him and it was his first or second it would be cute but when you know he has 6000 other kids it’s weird.

He might continue on his own. When sue cannot have any he may find a younger model to continue his brood. Sounds harsh but could happen, all he's known is children so it might shock him just as much sue when she cannot have them anymore

Unfuckingbelievable!

Whether it would poison her or not, how thick do you have to be not to realise that, if you don't teach your kids right from the off that it's dangerous to put strange liquids in or near your mouth, the next time they try it it most definitely could be poisonous?!

The fact that she clearly thought nothing of it, while she merrily continued to film away, deeply concerned me.

Reactions: 13
Hes 49!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My name is el

He might continue on his own. When sue cannot have any he may find a younger model to continue his brood. Sounds harsh but could happen, all he's known is children so it might shock him just as much sue when she cannot have them anymore
Lol can you imagine? I’m pretty sure he would become Britain’s most hated man in a second for destroying the perfect family image they like to portray. Then all sorts of other cracks would start to show, it’d be a complete tit show.

Reactions: 8
'No dad' thought that was my family's thing 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Because she probably wants more but if shes seen as complaining people will tell her to stop if its so tough
I 'only' have 6 and I feel like I can't ever moan as people will be like 'shouldn't have had so many kids then'. My family (who never help with the children at all) have actually said it before!

• Sad
I think Noel will be smug in the knowledge that it’s Sue’s ‘fault’ that they can’t have any more after she hits the menopause. His virility wouldn’t be called into question. He’ll probably be sad when they can’t have more but it sounds like he’s always had his own life with the bakery and going down the pub. Sue’s entire life has been babies so I expect she’ll take it really badly. Can’t imagine them ever breaking up at this point

Reactions: 13
Lol can you imagine? I’m pretty sure he would become Britain’s most hated man in a second for destroying the perfect family image they like to portray. Then all sorts of other cracks would start to show, it’d be a complete tit show.
It already is a complete tit show! It’s a matter of time before they are outed! There’s no way they can plug themselves on TV again without a backlash. She’s so stupid! Apart from the money I’ve no idea why she keeps leaving herself open to negativity! 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.