Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel said end of the vlog that her middle is rose sophi name is rose so they started and finished with rose bet there pregnant again next year bet shes not the last
Surely it would of been better to call her Rosie

Reactions: 24
She was 13 and in Year 8 of school when she actually got pregnant, it's proper grim!
Grim. I love how if anyone criticises this fact, and the fact she has 22 kids you’re accused of being jealous and a troll. Ok Sue?! I find it all very concerning behaviour the need to be pregnant every 1-2 years. She must be very empty between the eyes. All she’s done in life is get pregnant? Any psychologists studied her? She’s be a fascinating case study. Lurker here but someone else asked a very good question the other day: what is her behaviour going to be when her day is really up? She won’t actually mentally cope with NOT having a new baby on the production line. There is no way all these kids receive the mental well-being they should be getting. I don’t want to give her more exposure and attention but at the same time I want psychologists to study her behaviour!

Reactions: 21
Grim. I love how if anyone criticises this fact, and the fact she has 22 kids you’re accused of being jealous and a troll. Ok Sue?! I find it all very concerning behaviour the need to be pregnant every 1-2 years. She must be very empty between the eyes. All she’s done in life is get pregnant? Any psychologists studied her? She’s be a fascinating case study. Lurker here but someone else asked a very good question the other day: what is her behaviour going to be when her day is really up? She won’t actually mentally cope with NOT having a new baby on the production line. There is no way all these kids receive the mental well-being they should be getting. I don’t want to give her more exposure and attention but at the same time I want psychologists to study her behaviour!
I remember them saying in an ep of kids and counting that they would foster/adopt kids. But I doubt they would be allowed to tbh with that many kids in the house. They'd have to wait a good 10-15 years

Reactions: 7
Noel seemed to correct himself from saying this baby was their last, to saying she was their last girl. How can he be so sure of that? Implies that there is another to come but he thinks it will definitely be a boy.
At Heidie’s gender reveal Noel said “the next one can be a boy”... he seems very certain they’ll have another boy for some reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
At Heidie’s gender reveal Noel said “the next one can be a boy”... he seems very certain they’ll have another boy for some reason.
It’s very strange how adamant he is that Heidie will be the last girl and they will have another boy. You’d think by now they would know you can’t really decide😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And @spilleroftea @lizziew92
They're banned because there's a toy in it. In the late 19th and early 20th century, people sold sweets with little metal toys in them and kids did choke on them so the FDA banned any food from having toys etc. in it. Even if it's in a sterile container away from the food like Kinder Surprise eggs.
I love how the Americans have banned kinder eggs as they’re soooo dangerous but guns are fair game to get hold of!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just reading the Sun article. TBF I think that's the most text I've ever seen them print it's usually just pictures! This sentence just struck me as really odd:

"They own seven bikes, six scooters, 15 balls, four Xboxes, two gaming computers, six tablets, 40 soft toys, five board games, ten dolls and 60 toy cars."

It's not that much really considering the amount of children? 40 soft toys? I had more than that just for me when I was little (and still do in my mum's loft ha ha)

Also pretty sure there's more to it than the lockdown why they get death stares, they probably do on a normal day 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Not a fan of the name at all and the spelling is kinda odd

Tillie apparently gets her frame off next week

Reactions: 4
View attachment 108017
Apparently they're 'really annoyed' that the papers got there first?! Not really when the papers paid them for it! Why are they such blatent liars?!
So wanted to say something but I'm not brave enough!
How thick are their followers to believe that they read it in a news article six hours before the parents announced it themselves and the parents didn’t even know? How did they journalist know the name then? Lucky guess? 🤦🏼‍♀️

They’ve asked for no spoilers on the Instagram post that links to their vlog announcing her name, so my guess is they’ve pocketed their cash for the Sun exclusive but are denying it so as to make as much money as possible from people watching the announcement video. Double bubble. Poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just reading the Sun article. TBF I think that's the most text I've ever seen them print it's usually just pictures! This sentence just struck me as really odd:

"They own seven bikes, six scooters, 15 balls, four Xboxes, two gaming computers, six tablets, 40 soft toys, five board games, ten dolls and 60 toy cars."

It's not that much really considering the amount of children? 40 soft toys? I had more than that just for me when I was little (and still do in my mum's loft ha ha)

Also pretty sure there's more to it than the lockdown why they get death stares, they probably do on a normal day 🙄
Five board games😂 we are a family of 4 and have more board games than that in the house.

Reactions: 15
I had a browse at Dominos site in regard to their pizzas. A large pizza with a single topping is only £6.99, a medium is £5.99 and a small is £4.99 plus there are one person pizzas for £3.99. I think to feed the number of kids they have plus the parents it still would be a lot though, depending how many pizzas and sides and drinks they ordered.

Reactions: 2
I watched the vlog and the kids had to find the letters of the name for the baby.
When I saw the letter H I thought that they were going to call her Hattie then I thought they have a Hallie but if they have Hallie and a Hattie it would sound very odd

Reactions: 1
Poor kid saddled with that stupid spelling for her entire life. She’ll be constantly correcting people.

Reactions: 14
They gave her the same middle name as Sophie intentionally, aka they ran out of middle names to use.
This is the pair that called two of their girls Millie and Tillie, doesn’t surprise they have no originality when it comes to names!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.