Radford Family #5 Sue's given birth to number 22, now surely that'll do?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This bunch of selfish bastards wind me right up! When nurses like myself are struggling for basic PPE to stay alive, these creatures are costing our NHS and benefits system a fortune!!! 😡
Thank you so much for what you do ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Technically he does, well his little swimmers do but he can't maintain control of that element

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, to anyone who was wondering.. I found the ‘Orphelia’ post again! HOWEVER, as you can see the original post has been ‘edited’ and all Millie’s replies removed apart from the start which just said Love Love Love.. her other comments are gone 🤷🏼‍♀️🤨🤨🤨
5EDDFBD9-2B85-410E-B46F-7233F59BFC76.png
328E0E59-6542-4162-9D08-22B99AAB2B0F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In that case ... it’s a lovely name. Lol that she can’t sell that story.

Reactions: 5
They have to say that so they be dramatic when it happens again. It’s hardly news. I hate the sun for making out they are celebrities.
Exactly. If they really weren’t going to try for any more they’d make a big thing of it. She’ll be pregnant again by the time Orphul is here.

It’s just one big production line, I haven’t watched the vlog myself as I find they cause rapid brain cell loss but doesn’t sound like bringing Hi-Die home was much of a special event. Especially whoever mentioned Sue complaining she couldn’t eat her roast because she wanted feeding 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you think she's saying no bcos shes worried she wont be able to get pregnant again? If she does get pregnant "oh it was a surprise" and if she doesn't "well heidie was always meant to be our last"
Absolutely! She will be trying again in a few weeks. It took her a fair while to fall pregnant with Hair-dye. If it does not happen again she’s her scapegoat

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they've had eggs frozen incase sue suddenly gets fertility issues. Maybe they will have gender selection
Maybe! It's ridiculous though isn't it? After so many boys and girls, who cares what the next one is?? And they're not interested in getting to know them as individuals anyway, so the ones that are close in age must all blend into each other in their parents' eyes I think.

Sue is definitely only saying Heidie is the last incase she can’t get pregnant again, and that could have been the reason for the last few too. Noel talks like they’re going to be trying for a few more, but I guess Sue is scared to admit she’s unable to have any more kids (which is going to come someday) so she’ll just say they chose to have no more. At this point no one will believe it’s a surprise if they do have another. Sad she has this mindset.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.