Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I dont understand how they were both at the hospital?! The rules are clear, anyone under 18 is only allowed 1 person at their bedside.
She probably made Josh wait in the car so she could accompany film Seb. I bet she was devastated when the op was cancelled as it would have delayed the long-winded post she had planned...

“Today, in 30 degree heat, I selflessly gave up my afternoon to take my son-that-I-definitely-birthed-myself to hospital. I even had to abandon poor Wilby, causing another nursing strike which lasted until I was able to leave the hospital - thankfully, Betsy is clever like me and found some ice cream to feed him in my absence.

Seb had to have general anaesthetic for his operation today, which was very stressful for me as it reminded me of the time my mum gave me general anaesthetic when I was four and really annoying her. When I came round, I vomited horrifically which caused mum to leave forever, only returning to name my three daughters and co-parent Tallulah.

As Seb was operated on, I had flashbacks to last year when I was sliced in two. Such was the force of the horrific memory, I started to hyperventilate and Josh had to hold a paper bag to my face until I calmed down as I had also lost the power of my hands.

We left the hospital shortly after my panic attack, to a guard of honour from the top 50 consultants in Devon, all of whom were crying hysterically at my bravery 💔

With everything that went on, we forgot to wait for Seb, so we’ll have to go back for him tomorrow, I’m sure he’s fine. As Wilby couldn’t cope without me today, I will have to take him with me tomorrow, I just hope Seb appreciates the sacrifices I have made to help him recover from his injuries. It is a good job I reminded him to wear a helmet or he could have needed to spend even more time in hospital and that would have been a nightmare for me during lockdown when I have been too anxious to even leave the house 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Myarmyandme

I’m off to Barnard Castle today to check my eyes, I’m obviously missing something with people finding Joyce the string bean attractive 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Staveyavb

Just wanted to let you guys know that I took my children for a picnic, was touch and go but thankfully I picked up the bag of sandwiches and not the veg!!! 🤣😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Skirmish1979

VIP Member
Fgs she has a dishwasher. She is not washing up every 40mins. The only time she’s at that sink is when she’s milking herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Calmasyoulike

I’m sorry but did someone just say “what makes a white person privileged” and “I’ve never understood why the N word is so bad” on the same fucking post on her page and she’s letting it stay there! Seriously Rach give your fucking teeth a rinse then your head a shake 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve been called the N word many a time, I’ve had my hair mocked and called a monkey and know what it’s like water off a ducks back now but those people should ask themselves this. If I was white would I be kneeled on until I die? would I have to put up with the N word being used as a novelty word for white people in a Chris Brown song? Would I have the right to the same housing and employment being a black person in the US as a white person? The answer is no, no and let me see eh NO. And you see right there is white privilege and white supremacy but it’s not so blatant that white people even know it exists and why should they. I can’t believe she’s actually kept that post up she cannot answer any of these questions constructively.

PS - I’m loving the work you guys are doing on this thread you are all not only hilarious but a great bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Good morning 👋

Wishing you all a fantastic weekend! 😘

Except for R, she's a cunt 🖕

May Joycey finally find the courage to retrieve his testicles from her purse and insert them back into his tiny nut sack and may he also find the courage to burn all those disgusting skin tight leggings he owns. You'll be doing everyone a favour hun 😘

May Be Kind Betsy continue to flaut social distancing, whilst wearing belts as skirts, playing mum to her baby brother and getting wolf whistled by builders. She's such a trooper 💪

May T have a good few days with toxic nanny, spending time with her chickens and gobbing off to her followers for not responding to her for content ideas.

May Seb have a peaceful weekend to recover and hopefully step monster will leave him the fuck alone.

May E have the best time with her proper daddy, which she know doubt has every time she's there.

May W get left to explore by himself for 2 minutes, preferably away from fire lighters, enjoy something without handfuls of sugar or salt thrown at it and enjoy quality time with his mummy, Betsy!

And may I just always remain the sweet little boy he is 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Dance1983

Is it just me who thinks that she picked up the wrong bag for content? Like, surely there would be a weight difference between a bag of veg and a bag of packed lunch?
I think she’s done it to get the whole “howling 🤣🤣🤣”, “OMG I can’t breathe 😂😂”, “you are hilarious” type comments.
These type of stunts stopped being funny after the whole beef joint in the packed lunch incident.

• Haha

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
No empathy sums it up! When she had Wilby, she had Josh’s mum bringing her liver and bacon on the sofa so she didn’t have to move, then when he was older, bringing her bacon sandwiches like she was 3. She also had Josh spoon-feeding her evening meals because she couldn’t possibly feed Wilby and herself at the same time or, you know, wait.

Yet Seb, who physically cannot hold a plate right now, is forced to fend for himself and then belittled in front of 200,000 strangers when he inevitably drops the plate, and has to clean up the mess himself? And 3 days ago, she was “getting emotional” because he had injured himself? 🤔 clearly that was bollocks.

• Heart
Hi folks, I'm back. I didn't just disappear, I was banned for a week 😣😣😣. I can't be arsed to read bk over the whole thing but hopefully you all caught my drift. Anyway, what's been happening? Just a quick update will do if anyone can be bothered lol
Hi 👋

R's still a massive twat and likes to wear hideous tents as dresses. Josh is now known as Joyce 🤪 The huns are still delusional, oh, and Seb is the new child she likes to use for engagement, which is proper ideal since they like to keep the boys private 🤔

I've seen more of him this last week then I have the previous 5 years combined! He's featured non stop in her stories and has the claim to 4 grid posts in a row 🤪

It started with a close face shot and post all about how him and his friend went to Granny Marshalls for shears to clear up his grandads grave, which had become very overgrown, and spent several hours cutting it all back. Obviously all the huns wet their knickers. Who cares for social distancing and let's just look over the fact that grandad Marshalls grave clearly isn't well kept by anyone else 🙄

Then he fell off his skateboard. She waited until the next day, when step monster (not Joyce) took him to a&e, dolled up to the nines, filming and with W obvs 💁🏼‍♀️ broken two fingers.

She acted oh so concerned about the potential damage he could have caused if he wasn't wearing his helmet, whilst pulling faces everytime he tried to speak and kept snatching the helmet off him when he was trying to say it's not broken, it just clips there...

She also managed to film him, fingers broken and bandaged, dropping his tea on the floor, and filming him pick up all the broken pieces whilst she snorts like a hog in the background.

They went for a picnic and the silly mare "mistakenly" picked up the gusto veg instead of the extravagant picnic Joyce made for her the night before. It took him a whole hour you know, to butter 8 buns and shove some ham in. So, so, very extravagant.

Had a little snotfest over being a shit mum to E. E giving attitude when she was clearly not wanting to be filmed whilst aunty Hannah is calling her names and mummy dearest is again, snorting like a pig hunting for truffles. She banned E from the tablet for a week, but she was then swiftly sent to her proper dads, where she's no doubt having the time of her life.

She also still likes overdosing W on pain relief. Probably why the poor sod always seems subdued!

Not sure if I've missed anything?

Not a quick update but an update nonetheless 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tigger1

Can you even imagine the shit night josh must be having???? 😂 trying to calm rachaellleee down and sort this right old fuck up out? 😂 bet he just wanted a quiet night in front of country file 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MoiraDingle

Nope sorry she can fuck off with all this preaching about helmets. Once again she’s the savior because she ‘had a go at him last week about it and here she is all proved right’.

Seb is 14 years old. Old enough to put on a helmet and to be responsible for his own safety if he’s out on a bike.
This however was Edie back in January on a massive hill on her scooter while her super safety conscious helmet obsessed mother 🤨 filmed her. I posted about this at the time too because it wound me up so much after her Facebook post where she ‘worked with a top brain doctor to learn the dangers of not wearing helmets’. Fuck off you absolute jeb end.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Booini777

Yep! When she was banging on about, “the BEST packed lunch”, I envisioned fancy sandwiches, savoury nibbles, think “grazing board” 😅. Imagine my disappointment when he pulled out 8 white rolls wrapped in clingfilm 😏. What a let down!

and yes... she definitely “forgot” them on purpose.. she’ll do anything for content 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Kbird

VIP Member
This thread is starting to get a bit snowflakey, starting to have to tread on eggshells when things are very much meant as a joke. Although I think the majority know to take things with good humour ❤

Reactions: 31