PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a great way to prevent the spread of a virus in hospital...bet she still claps for carers tonight and films it so we can all see how wonderful they all are 😠😠 absolute D.I.C.K
Why is she touching it with her hands!? That's the most basic PPE rule 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She probably made Josh wait in the car so she could accompany film Seb. I bet she was devastated when the op was cancelled as it would have delayed the long-winded post she had planned...

“Today, in 30 degree heat, I selflessly gave up my afternoon to take my son-that-I-definitely-birthed-myself to hospital. I even had to abandon poor Wilby, causing another nursing strike which lasted until I was able to leave the hospital - thankfully, Betsy is clever like me and found some ice cream to feed him in my absence.

Seb had to have general anaesthetic for his operation today, which was very stressful for me as it reminded me of the time my mum gave me general anaesthetic when I was four and really annoying her. When I came round, I vomited horrifically which caused mum to leave forever, only returning to name my three daughters and co-parent Tallulah.

As Seb was operated on, I had flashbacks to last year when I was sliced in two. Such was the force of the horrific memory, I started to hyperventilate and Josh had to hold a paper bag to my face until I calmed down as I had also lost the power of my hands.

We left the hospital shortly after my panic attack, to a guard of honour from the top 50 consultants in Devon, all of whom were crying hysterically at my bravery 💔

With everything that went on, we forgot to wait for Seb, so we’ll have to go back for him tomorrow, I’m sure he’s fine. As Wilby couldn’t cope without me today, I will have to take him with me tomorrow, I just hope Seb appreciates the sacrifices I have made to help him recover from his injuries. It is a good job I reminded him to wear a helmet or he could have needed to spend even more time in hospital and that would have been a nightmare for me during lockdown when I have been too anxious to even leave the house 💜
Oh gosh to be a fly on the wall when she reads this post... it’s so good I bet she even lets out a snort.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but I wish Betsy would stop banging on about being vegan. She should do it because she wants too not because she feels the need to preach it to everyone. Same with the siblings, stop shoving it down their throats about how bad eating meat is and let them make their own choices. Jesus Christ I’m sickkkkk of it
What made me laugh was she called non vegan ice cream 'normal ice cream', saying how Wilbus preferred vegan to normal Ice cream 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah T goes to her apparently highly toxic terrible mothers house which is exactly where we would all send our extremely anxious daughter we love so much....
Yes the trauma causing granny....

What was Grannys crime again? Leaving her husband? I was never really clear on that.

All this toxic childhood stuff. Was it really? Or did she get very rebellious and not want to study and chose to party instead? Aka the bedsit years...

Older teenager in care stories float about but was she really a full care order kid?

Reactions: 5
Just wish Joyce would grow a set and say to R you obviously worship your girls and don’t let me discipline them so keep the chuff away from my boys.....include them properly or we are out of here
The time for that has passed now Wilby is here. He won’t leave because he knows he’d be kept from his other son. He is basically trapped. He should have left long ago.

I don’t remember but was she as bad with the boys before she fell pregnant?

I don’t deny she cares about them but there is a blatant pecking order in that house and they are sadly at the bottom.

I dont understand how they were both at the hospital?! The rules are clear, anyone under 18 is only allowed 1 person at their bedside.
Personally, I don’t think Josh was inside. I think Rachael demanded she get to go in, cos she knew it’d be content for the ‘gram. This is where Josh needs to grow a pair. He needs to protect Seb’s privacy and be a bloody parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why have I just witnessed a grown adult blame a six year old girl for the comments after a video SHE posted of the 6 year old girl? Why did Josh make Edie apologise to her Mother? What did she do specifically to Rach. She was talking to her and her bloody camera. Why are they telling a six year old that she has made her Mother cry? What was that whole speech about? You can’t guilt trip a kid into behaving with tears from the person who is supposed to be their Mother.
Thank god she’s gone to her dads away from that stress
R was probably crying cos she’s realise what a tit mum she is and her sticking a camera in her child face isn’t helping and she’s worried she will have no content to show on her stories because if she doesn’t stop it then E will get worse and end up lashing out

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Joyce can parent though. He’s like an over grown child at times and he’s never been on his own to raise his children. He left Sam and jumped straight into bed/home with Rachelliiooo.
He never spends anytime alone with any of the boys without someone stuck next to him.

Lol at the person who said she’s just gone through a nursing strike. She didn’t. He wasn’t hungry for like 6 hours and was probably not latching because she reeked on patchouli incense from Astrid’s house

• Haha
Ah those selfish woodland walks...... I haven't had my daily selfish woodland walk yet. But Joyce was out for his at half 4. Then Princess B crawled into his side of the bed - 🤢 all that sharing of bed sheets and pillows.

• Sick
Why are they both at the hospital... at a time like this hospital are only letting 1 person in with children, my niece fell and cut her head and broke her arm and needed stitches and her arm X-ray and casting her dad took her and my sister turned up an hour later and they refuse to let her see them.
Surely it should of been Josh taking him as he’s the legal parent.

She probably made Josh wait in the car so she could accompany film Seb. I bet she was devastated when the op was cancelled as it would have delayed the long-winded post she had planned...

“Today, in 30 degree heat, I selflessly gave up my afternoon to take my son-that-I-definitely-birthed-myself to hospital. I even had to abandon poor Wilby, causing another nursing strike which lasted until I was able to leave the hospital - thankfully, Betsy is clever like me and found some ice cream to feed him in my absence.

Seb had to have general anaesthetic for his operation today, which was very stressful for me as it reminded me of the time my mum gave me general anaesthetic when I was four and really annoying her. When I came round, I vomited horrifically which caused mum to leave forever, only returning to name my three daughters and co-parent Tallulah.

As Seb was operated on, I had flashbacks to last year when I was sliced in two. Such was the force of the horrific memory, I started to hyperventilate and Josh had to hold a paper bag to my face until I calmed down as I had also lost the power of my hands.

We left the hospital shortly after my panic attack, to a guard of honour from the top 50 consultants in Devon, all of whom were crying hysterically at my bravery 💔

With everything that went on, we forgot to wait for Seb, so we’ll have to go back for him tomorrow, I’m sure he’s fine. As Wilby couldn’t cope without me today, I will have to take him with me tomorrow, I just hope Seb appreciates the sacrifices I have made to help him recover from his injuries. It is a good job I reminded him to wear a helmet or he could have needed to spend even more time in hospital and that would have been a nightmare for me during lockdown when I have been too anxious to even leave the house 💜
This has made my morning...absolutely hilarious 😂 particularly loved this bit: "I vomited horrifically which caused mum to leave forever, only returning to name my three daughters and co-parent Tallulah"

Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does the boys birth mum sam have social media? I'd love to just reach out to the poor woman and let her know there are plenty of people who are behind her and on her side ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not 1 for making a comment on people’s appearance but it’s true what they say if you are a nasty, horrible person it does show on your face, she has changed so much and not for the better.

I know quite a few people who are like her and god it shows on their ugly faces. 🤮

I used to like her and find her funny, I admit I did follow her because of the topless Josh back in the day but since her tattle rant ( I’ve never left thanks Rach for pointing out this site) she is a pure nasty scamming liar 🤥

Reactions: 10
If you look through her social media there's hardly any photos of Joyce with HIS boys 😕 It's all photos of J with her girls wrapped around him. It's always as if she's trying to make a sly point that her girls mean more to him than his own boys, it's just the feeling i get it's like she's always trying to prove that her girls are J's priority and number ones, when do you ever see a photo of J hugging or having a moment with his boys on her or his social medias? It's always posts about what an amazing relationship he has with the girls, even on issacs birhday there was nothing from josh for his son yet when it's one of the girls there's always 100 stories & big heart soppy post on them. The boys don't appear to get the same attention 💔

Just a feeling ive always had, if anything if I didn't know the family dynamics with the way they bang on about the girls you'd actully assume they are J's daughters and the boys are his stepsons. Sad really. My husband said never in a million years would he let any woman come between him and our children and they'd always remain number one. If she even tried belittling that she'd be gone, isn't that what any dad would do??

I bet they can never have a moment alone with their dad either without her hovering around.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I’m off to Barnard Castle today to check my eyes, I’m obviously missing something with people finding Joyce the string bean attractive 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Surely she wouldn’t have been allowed to sign the permissions for Seb to have his op, she doesn’t have legal rights does she?

Unless they were swapping over but I can’t see that happening with the infection controls in place atm?

Maybe that’s why the op was cancelled, because St Rachelelele turned up, they got him sorted got the consent forms out and he pipes up with “she’s not my real mum she’s my stepmum”

My mum had one of her granddaughters placed with her by social services, my Mum wasn’t allowed to do any operations or medical proceedures without permission from the child’s parent ( she is a relation to me but I have zero to do with her) and operations had to have the mother there to sign the waivers and then she disappeared.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.