PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again I’m in the minority but I think they are very well suited. She is stupid enough to think he’s a genius, she strokes his ego constantly and she is needy enough to make him feel like a hero. They are both dull. Plus the added bonus of them both being co dependent. They will be together mass producing until her womb gives up. I foresee another three children and them ending up being that family that everyone dreads seeing on a walk, but smiles anyway 😀

Love that we are making Joyce a thing 😂😂😂😂
Was Joyce (loving the Joyce name) actually there? We all all know how possesive she is and wouldn't have allowed him to be there on his own with his son.

Reactions: 3
Why the face mask in hospital?
I’m asking as I had to take one of my children for a minor emergency procedure this week and none of the other parents were asked to or the children and my child is shielded with really complex health. We were made very aware that it is one parent only and no siblings allowed at all, only the staff wore PPE and only for direct patient contact.

Reactions: 1
It's like on Christmas Day, Seb and Issac were sat on their own with another boy eating their Christmas meal in the second living room, while the rest of the family sat and ate together in the kitchen, disgusting really that Joyce allows this behaviour and obvious exclusion of his boys but then he has a mangina so of course he won't stick up for them. How would R feel if edies step mum treated Edie the way she treats Seb and Issac, particularly Seb. She must be full of jealousy when people comment on what a handsome young like Seb is because he looks nothing like his no balls father, his good looks must come from his mother and R must hate that.

I'm also curious to how she'll behave and cope when the boys are adults what if they reach out to their mother and want to re connect with her, have her at their weddings, involved with their children etc I cant see R being mature enough to cope with that I think she's the definite type that out of jealousy and spite she'd made things difficult for the boys having a relationship with their dad because she wouldn't want him having any interactions at all with his first wife.

I truly hope sam can re connect with her boys when they're 18, I can imagine that's what keeps her going knowing one day she'll have her moment and her side of the story, because those two aren't whiter than white.

Reactions: 11
So today she’s posting ‘Love you Seb’ photos and pretending she’s a nervous emotional wreck whilst yesterday she was standing filming watching him scramble about on his hands and knees trying to pick up food and broken crockery with his broken bandaged fingers and trying to humiliate him.

Obviously hoping her huns have short memories.

It must be like living on egg shells around her, especially for the boys - you’d never know what Rachel you were going to get that day. Faux nice or belittling & nasty.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jealousy eats her. Proper bitter..

Again I’m in the minority but I think they are very well suited. She is stupid enough to think he’s a genius, she strokes his ego constantly and she is needy enough to make him feel like a hero. They are both dull. Plus the added bonus of them both being co dependent. They will be together mass producing until her womb gives up. I foresee another three children and them ending up being that family that everyone dreads seeing on a walk, but smiles anyway 😀

Love that we are making Joyce a thing 😂😂😂😂

I think they all ready are that family... from gossip on here and clues on the book of face, the scam with the stories sorry lies in the book... Bet the locals are already wary... Duck here comes she who thinks she is proper famous and flounces like a queen.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do we not all think the whole “love you seb” is because we brought to her attention his mum posting on sm about missing her boy....just a thought.
wish there was someone on here who knows E dad and ask him what her behaviour is like when she’s with him,
Just wish Joyce would grow a set and say to R you obviously worship your girls and don’t let me discipline them so keep the chuff away from my boys.....include them properly or we are out of here

The videos of Edie made me sad ☹ yes her attitude isn’t good but from the video Edie seemed actually upset,she’s pushing boundaries because she probably wants some attention and thinks the only way to get it is to play up so she will get filmed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It's like on Christmas Day, Seb and Issac were sat on their own with another boy eating their Christmas meal in the second living room, while the rest of the family sat and ate together in the kitchen, disgusting really that Joyce allows this behaviour and obvious exclusion of his boys but then he has a mangina so of course he won't stick up for them. How would R feel if edies step mum treated Edie the way she treats Seb and Issac, particularly Seb. She must be full of jealousy when people comment on what a handsome young like Seb is because he looks nothing like his no balls father, his good looks must come from his mother and R must hate that.

I'm also curious to how she'll behave and cope when the boys are adults what if they reach out to their mother and want to re connect with her, have her at their weddings, involved with their children etc I cant see R being mature enough to cope with that I think she's the definite type that out of jealousy and spite she'd made things difficult for the boys having a relationship with their dad because she wouldn't want him having any interactions at all with his first wife.

I truly hope sam can re connect with her boys when they're 18, I can imagine that's what keeps her going knowing one day she'll have her moment and her side of the story, because those two aren't whiter than white.
I agree. Shes definitely the type to make the boys choose between their mum and their dad and her when they are older.
She gave her own father the choice to choose between herself and her stepmom.
I believe she wont care if they get in contact when they are older because josh wont have a reason to be in contact with their mum. It will only be if and when they have to attend social gatherings together.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A new poster here but like so many have been lurking on and off for awhile since the tattle rant last year.
I work in A&E and we only allow one parent in with a minor under 16 and no other visitors if you are over that age unless you need a career etc. The way she has behaved bringing both kids to the hospital would’ve been frowned upon and I’m sure Josh wasn’t there the day she brought Seb in as the hospital surely wouldn’t allow 2 parents (step or not) plus a small baby in with one patient.
But what has annoyed me the most is the fact that a good friend of mine has just got chickens cos PTWM has them and that she is so great 🙄 the same friend is also following Betsy and is going around saying how horrible it is that people are breaking the lockdown rules!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That flower thing is pathetic. Why does she keep going on about it and saying 'what a joke' she is. If she really believed that or subscribed by 'accident', she'd just cancel the subscription. That's what normal people do.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont understand how they were both at the hospital?! The rules are clear, anyone under 18 is only allowed 1 person at their bedside.

Reactions: 8
I dont understand how they were both at the hospital?! The rules are clear, anyone under 18 is only allowed 1 person at their bedside.
She probably made Josh wait in the car so she could accompany film Seb. I bet she was devastated when the op was cancelled as it would have delayed the long-winded post she had planned...

“Today, in 30 degree heat, I selflessly gave up my afternoon to take my son-that-I-definitely-birthed-myself to hospital. I even had to abandon poor Wilby, causing another nursing strike which lasted until I was able to leave the hospital - thankfully, Betsy is clever like me and found some ice cream to feed him in my absence.

Seb had to have general anaesthetic for his operation today, which was very stressful for me as it reminded me of the time my mum gave me general anaesthetic when I was four and really annoying her. When I came round, I vomited horrifically which caused mum to leave forever, only returning to name my three daughters and co-parent Tallulah.

As Seb was operated on, I had flashbacks to last year when I was sliced in two. Such was the force of the horrific memory, I started to hyperventilate and Josh had to hold a paper bag to my face until I calmed down as I had also lost the power of my hands.

We left the hospital shortly after my panic attack, to a guard of honour from the top 50 consultants in Devon, all of whom were crying hysterically at my bravery 💔

With everything that went on, we forgot to wait for Seb, so we’ll have to go back for him tomorrow, I’m sure he’s fine. As Wilby couldn’t cope without me today, I will have to take him with me tomorrow, I just hope Seb appreciates the sacrifices I have made to help him recover from his injuries. It is a good job I reminded him to wear a helmet or he could have needed to spend even more time in hospital and that would have been a nightmare for me during lockdown when I have been too anxious to even leave the house 💜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I actually wouldn’t be surprised if that was an unscheduled trip for E to her Dads. Remember it’s not just Rach that can read here, all the parents can. I wouldn’t want my child be scrutinised on here or by the other 200k strangers her mother exposes her to. Especially as she is shown in such a negative way.
Perhaps Rach has finally had her arse fed to her by a proper father and not Joyce/Josh 🤷‍♀️
Joyce 🤣 brilliant

Reactions: 2
Wednesdays is a regular time for Edie to visit her dad. Usually, all the kids bar Wilbert are out every Weds overnight so Josh and Rachel don’t have to parent them.
Where dies she palm them off to? Mother Goethal for the boys, Edie to her dads, What about the other two?

Reactions: 1
Another thing that that doesn't sit right with me is I don't think Betsy should be posting things like that about her ex boyfriend online, we know what queen R's huns are like for throwing their gobs around on social media, a lot follow Betsy and will remember her ex boyfriends profile as he was tagged a lot, if I was his mother i wouldnt be happy about the things betsy was posting about him meeting other girls that's an open invitation for the poor lad to receive abuse and he is only fifteen after all still a young lad who is just obviously having fun as teenage lads tend to do.

Hannah and R are just a pair of cows. They remind me of a pair of school bullies. The way Hannah sits dishing evils out and her smart remarks I'm not surprised her and R are a match made in heaven for friendship and became 'bezzies'... poor sam J's first wife clearly didn't stand a chance. If my best mate was swooning over my brother who is married and has children I'd tell her to back off best mate or not. Hannah I could imagine probably encouraged her infatuation with J. Intact I remember Rachael put a post on Facebook of her Hannah and J and She wrote 'when I won the bet that I'd bang your brother and make him fall in love with me' 🤢 You'll find it if you search through.

I do believe they were meeting up behind Edies dads and sams back because there's a photo on J's insta of R & she's standing in the woods and he's wrote our first date. I remember thinking what an extremely odd place to go for a date, but now it makes sense to meet in secret places bexause it was behind sams and edies dads backs 😕

Could you imagine her reaction if J left her for another woman?

See shagging in the woods! Edie was just a baby if I recall from her facebook posts... Didnt she say Josh helped with night feeds at one point? Filth the pair of them with the morals of alley cats.

We know Joyce didnt wait, no way she did either... overlapping ...tut tut yuk.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Nice to see that Joyce is socially distancing from his son in the hospital again while gobby takes all the glory. Now if only they could follow the rules and distance from everyone one else.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.