PTWM #33 When lockdown rules don’t apply to you. It seems Rach has gone a bit Cuckoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is quite literally the lowest of the low. But she’s fucked up good and proper. She can’t delete her post this time; this topic is too emotive and too important.

She could have posted a BLM meme, information on how we here in the UK can help. She could have admitted she doesn’t really know much about the topic, and asked for education. So many choices for her, but she had to make it about her. And now she’s allowing her followers to spread ignorance with their covert racism. She’s a nasty, selfish piece of tit and I hope this is what brings her house of cards crashing down.

Engagement isn’t low at all from followers it’s her deleting them so fast!
On Instagram? I haven’t been paying attention on there. I’ve been caught up on the fb post, watching that shitshow play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s not arsed about anyone but herself. They only reason she posted what she did was to try to be relevant and it’s back fired.

Where are the BAME women on her grid? What about women with disabilities?

The only people we see are the people who fit Racheales aesthetic, young, attractive, white and able.

With her “DV background” has she ever talked about these issues?:

Are you joking. She would drown in the issues that BAME women face. This is a woman who can’t even acknowledge that she is more privileged than some of women in her own race.
It only exists if she can relate it to herself.
bleeping hell, where did she find the level of self involvement that she needed to post this. I’m baffled

• Heart
She is definitely deleting a lot of comments on Instagram, there we’re 12 earlier, there’s 14 now and some are different and new so she’s deleted most. Pathetic excuse for a woman.

Reactions: 9
This is showing her up for how unintelligent she actually is. Her big, wordy, emotive posts are her trying to smart when in reality she’s actually really stupid. She has nothing in her to respond these commenters and put them in their place. She can’t get her own facts and opinions across because she’s not got it in her.

Reactions: 16
Are you joking. She would drown in the issues that BAME women face. This is a woman who can’t even acknowledge that she is more privileged than some of women in her own race.
It only exists if she can relate it to herself.
bleeping hell, where did she find the level of self involvement that she needed to post this. I’m baffled
Exactly, she couldn’t be the hero she likes the portray herself as, too much hard work involved

Reactions: 6
Does she think because she text this guy she has saved lives?!?! Like that’s better, my work is all done 😳 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting comments over on that post - she must be on a deleting spree because so many are missing.
My faves are the ones calling her out for making BLM about her and not educating people or sharing resources. Of course the huns are straight on there calling troll.
Also think I saw it here earlier - amyplusbabies shared a post that someone had sent regarding her son. Just simple this is what it is and made the interesting comment of he was 12 so why would she force the camera on him.
Think Rachaleoelejelwoel could do with taking a steer from Amy.

Yep, there’s the Wilby show on stories as predicted with no acknowledgement of the racist shitstorm that she’s caused on her social media accounts. Remember that Desmond Tutt (😂) quote you posted Rachel? That’s what your silence/neutrality is doing at the moment - letting your huns think it’s OK to be racist on your accounts. Just like you let them bully others Though always very quick to remove any reference to PayPal scamming.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yep, there’s the Wilby show on stories as predicted with no acknowledgement of the racist shitstorm that she’s caused on her social media accounts. Remember that Desmond Tutt (😂) quote you posted Rachel? That’s what your silence/neutrality is doing at the moment - letting your huns think it’s OK to be racist on your accounts. Just like you let them bully others Though always very quick to remove any reference to PayPal scamming.
A ‘two hour’ break shopping 😂😂😂😂
Shes priceless, an absolute liability but priceless never the less.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It speaks massive volumes about her ego that she thinks it’s okay to shut down conversations that NEED to be had about racism. That is more important than her crappy scammy platform.

Maybe if she let the conversation flow, her huns might get a little education.
It's people like R that situations like this are happening... shutting down important conversations and discussions. I havent even read anything the past 6 or so hours..I will have a gander when the kids are in bed. But I dont even think I want to because u know it's going to anger me. I said this morning that shes either going to ignore the topic or make it about herself. Shes so predictable its embarrassing. Shes the definition of uneducated and white privilege! She needs to back away from subjects she has no idea about... including BLM and DV

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She totally shot herself in the foot there ..! She had to jump on the bandwagon..! Let’s see where this takes you Rach .. She reminds me of my friend constantly sharing angry mummy blogger articles about inequality mum vs. dads but just shares no caption and when I comment on them give my view on the article she never engages in a discussion. What’s the effin point then?

Anyway back to Rach .. her not engaging in the comments but just deleting is not working in her favour. If I ever was more shocked at the low level of some of her followers today is the day ...!

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but did someone just say “what makes a white person privileged” and “I’ve never understood why the N word is so bad” on the same bleeping post on her page and she’s letting it stay there! Seriously Rach give your bleeping teeth a rinse then your head a shake 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve been called the N word many a time, I’ve had my hair mocked and called a monkey and know what it’s like water off a ducks back now but those people should ask themselves this. If I was white would I be kneeled on until I die? would I have to put up with the N word being used as a novelty word for white people in a Chris Brown song? Would I have the right to the same housing and employment being a black person in the US as a white person? The answer is no, no and let me see eh NO. And you see right there is white privilege and white supremacy but it’s not so blatant that white people even know it exists and why should they. I can’t believe she’s actually kept that post up she cannot answer any of these questions constructively.

PS - I’m loving the work you guys are doing on this thread you are all not only hilarious but a great bunch.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
this is exactly me and my life at the minute!! It’s awful but I’m toughening up. Yup. If I went out for tea with friend last he’d be plaguing me and texting all night. Ace card would be the kids as they are upset or I’m losing me temper. If I planned anything you can bet your life it would be made difficult.

I tried to point out some controlling things on a different thread but I left it in the end
Yep same same, went away for a weekend with my mum, was planning on going back home late sunday evening but the constant moaning and saying our son was tired/hard to manage blah blah etc etc, I just give up in the end and go back. Should just turn my phone off really. Counting down the days until I can leave, and live just me and my son, it will be heaven 😍.
Hope it's not too hard for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.